Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

*** Daredevil (Man Without Fear) ***

Comments

• Rarre28 wrote:
    I thought that to but if they did it that way red would have to be seriously nerfed

I agree, but I would rather have his red nerfed to do half his damage than the big gamble that it is right now that it doesn't do any damage at all...
  • His traps should be overwriteable but only by active abilities. Summon Demons, Feral Claws, placement abilities.

Being able to do it for free is a bit rubbish
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
  • Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
    Loki.
    Just looked through 3* roster - there's no character with green-yellow abilities. Rogue is next 3*?
  • NorthernPolarityNorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    GEFPenst wrote:
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense. I guess for this team comp, X can't have red/blue powers so that Daredevil is always laying down those traps... Leaving us with green/yellow/black/purple to work with. Huh, I don't actually think that there exists a 3* character that doesn't have either a red or blue power. How disappointing, I guess I will revisit this team composition once that character is released.
    Loki.
    Just looked through 3* roster - there's no character with green-yellow abilities. Rogue is next 3*?

Ah, too bad loki doesnt really contribute much to the team.
  • My suggestion to behold this guy more useful
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3339
  • It's not because it's unreliable and 90% of the time it gets disarmed... It's not because it's affect when you accidentally trigger it is basically worthless... It's not even because I can just save up a few more red I can pull off a number of much better skills...

It's because whenever you successfully pull it off, daredevil thrusts his taint at the screen.

Idk about you guys but I personally feel that daredevil's red skill is ambushing more than just the opponent. I feel like my sense of dignity is being ambushed as well when he flies legs open, genitals first, into the screen.
  • i must say, i was playing around with him today and successfully pulled of that move for the first time, and i had a little giggle to myself at his animation.....also got aroused, but i have problems, deep rooted problems.
  • PuritasPuritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    This thread is the best thing I've seen all week
  • How else do you expect Daredevil to be able to take down the Hulk if not with his crotch?
  • Deadpan wrote:
    It's not because it's unreliable and 90% of the time it gets disarmed... It's not because it's affect when you accidentally trigger it is basically worthless... It's not even because I can just save up a few more red I can pull off a number of much better skills...

It's because whenever you successfully pull it off, daredevil thrusts his taint at the screen.

Idk about you guys but I personally feel that daredevil's red skill is ambushing more than just the opponent. I feel like my sense of dignity is being ambushed as well when he flies legs open, genitals first, into the screen.

Is this a request to nerf his animation sequence?
  • Has any one noticed the trap is always placed in the most inconvenient spot or if you do get luck and it's on a match there's usually a match around that the AI or you use that breaks it up?
  • PuritasPuritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Random thought: wouldn't Hood/Daredevil/X be insane? Hood forces your opponent to focus on a particular color, but Daredevil lays traps for red/blue, thus making sure that the enemy team can't focus on those colors. Due to the low ap costs of these abilities, Hood fuels Daredevil a ton and enables him to lay a ton of traps, making the team extremely annoying to deal with on defense.

Until Hood uses yellow ability and everything goes poof
  • Well, he is blind
  • well, the heroine and female villains should be happily ambushed by him ^^
  • turulturul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreen on this, i was wondering to make a bug report of it icon_e_smile.gif
  • well, the heroine and female villains should be happily ambushed by him ^^

Haha i have a team of 85 obw, 85 storm, and 75 moonstone. They do not enjoy it. Moonstone usually photon blast his balls off.
    Thor and Daken likes it though.

icon_e_biggrin.gif