MPQ Sneak Peek: May 2016 Edition *Updated (05/31/16)

123457»

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(05/26/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events & Deadpool's Dailies.

in ur post it says drax is buffed the week 05/26/16 – 06/01/16, but in Khan pvp event into it's cyclops?
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    in ur post it says drax is buffed the week 05/26/16 – 06/01/16, but in Khan pvp event into it's cyclops?
    I noticed the same thing - Cyclops (Classic) is listed as buffed in the Khan PvP event info, instead of Drax as written in the OP.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Is old man logan going to be buffed in children of the atom? Not sure how I feel about that...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    poomermon wrote:
    Is old man logan going to be buffed in children of the atom? Not sure how I feel about that...
    They have buffed Phoenix for events why not OML?
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    wymtime wrote:
    poomermon wrote:
    They have buffed Phoenix for events why not OML?
    Phoenix also can be buffed this event icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    poomermon wrote:
    I'll take "Events I won't be competing in" for 500, Alex.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    really happy with the cyke boost over drax. makes sense for xmen week, and gives me a good team for kk. was not looking forward to coming up with a team for that one with boosted jean and x23 sitting on the bench.
  • Thevipper
    Thevipper Posts: 90
    Uh oh boosted 3* cyke i just pushed him to 140 as my first 140 and planed on championing him since i already have a 14th cover and half the iso to max and champ. no other 3* thats boosted i have enough covers to lvl to 140. So this will be a very fun week.
    Edit: Maybe i can struggle through with 2* wolvie and 3/2 thor or mags and srorm
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Melevorn wrote:
    I noticed the same thing - Cyclops (Classic) is listed as buffed in the Khan PvP event info, instead of Drax as written in the OP.

This is annoying I leveled draw because of this post but he is not boosted!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any news regarding when Spidey will get in the classic LTs and what will be the new chances?
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I would also love to know when the LT's will be updated. Also, any chance of adding War Machine to tokens this round rather than waiting an entire season? Seems like his PVP was pushed back for off-season events. Would be great if he was added to the pot.
  • Thorin radd
    Thorin radd Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    westnyy2 wrote:
    I would also love to know when the LT's will be updated. Also, any chance of adding War Machine to tokens this round rather than waiting an entire season? Seems like his PVP was pushed back for off-season events. Would be great if he was added to the pot.

What he said. and Lets gets some Boosted updates.
  • Soitswritten
    Soitswritten Posts: 102
    Please please please tell me this new character doesn't release this weekend? I am wiped out after the last release and CW.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Melevorn wrote:
    Cyclops (Classic) is listed as buffed in the Khan PvP event info, instead of Drax as written in the OP.

Fixed. Drax was listed on the internal calendar when I originally updated the post. One of those "subject to change" kinda things. Sorry all.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    weird they would update a post just to tell about a new 4 star YET not update PVE .... new pve info comes tomorrow night anyways..

Why do i have a funny feeing this entire season will be a test of the new PVE
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    weird they would update a post just to tell about a new 4 star YET not update PVE .... new pve info comes tomorrow night anyways..

Why do i have a funny feeing this entire season will be a test of the new PVE
    If they do the first 4 matches of PVE will be easier to farm ISO!! Knowing my luck I will get all the critical boosts right away too.

I am guessing they will have the June sneek peek up later today with the war machine PVP name and the buff list for next week.

Then again I also thought they would run a community video in May, so that tells you how much I know.