Affiliations: Team Cap & Team Iron Man *Updated (05/02/16)

124»

Comments

• hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:
    So the people on capt america side will be locked out if you pick iron man or can you use everyone?

You can use everyone, which side you're on determines which characters are boosted. And if you complete a node for one team, it becomes locked out for the other team (i.e. you can't do a bunch of clears for Team Cap, and then switch to Team Iron Man and complete the same respective nodes).
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    So, are these lists indicative of who will be needed as required characters on required nodes for each team, or is it just a list of people who are boosted, and ones that help out the 5* team -specific powers?

It would be nice to have all of the info before picking a side for the alliance.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    madsalad wrote:
    So, are these lists indicative of who will be needed as required characters on required nodes for each team, or is it just a list of people who are boosted, and ones that help out the 5* team -specific powers?

It would be nice to have all of the info before picking a side for the alliance.
    In the second part of OP you have some names written bold - these characters are boosted/essential for each side during first run of Civil War.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    The revised affiliations were wrong too. The Spider-People are still on teams. Great job demiurge.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Is Storm no longer planned to be featured on Team Cap nodes?

Hi, I didn't see the question right away and was waiting on an answer. Apologies if it's old news now.
    Storm is still featured. But, as she isn't officially listed as Team Cap, was removed from the list.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do we know yet if the second run of the event will feature the same teams and boosted characters? Or is this being evaluated? Just wondering in terms of possible characters to develop. Thanks!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf wrote:
    Do we know yet if the second run of the event will feature the same teams and boosted characters? Or is this being evaluated? Just wondering in terms of possible characters to develop. Thanks!

Asking that question implies some sort of forward thinking.

I don't normally like to get that inflammatory, but based on the experience in the current Gauntlet coupled with just about every other prior event we see, forward thinking does not seem to be abundant here.

However, more to the point, I know Anthony said a couple days before the event that he didn't have any information even if the rewards would be the same. All we really know is that War Machine is going to end up a required character for the sub-nodes on the Team Iron Man side for the next run.