Affiliations: Team Cap & Team Iron Man *Updated (05/02/16)

Comments

• Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I really hope there is some node that lets me use both sides. It would be awesome since my 4* team is Ant Man, Thing, and Mr. F all of which are boosted.
  • bobbyfish
    bobbyfish Posts: 299
    do we have that week's boosted list then? I haven't seen it
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    bobbyfish wrote:
    do we have that week's boosted list then? I haven't seen it

In the OP for this thread, boosted characters are listed in bold. Only boosted on the matching team.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Loki anywhere? If he's on team Cap, I can run Cascade Kings for a while.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Dauthi wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    Looking at the comics and the movie, in the movie it looks like Spidey comes in late and we all know the side he picks due to the trailer. In the comics Thor shows up late too, and I don't see him in this list either.

It looks like team Iron Man is also missing a buffed 3*. Curious icon_e_surprised.gif

I don't believe Thor shows up at all for Civil War. I think he may still have bee dead from Ragnarok in Avengers disassembled. That's why they could make Clor and get away with it.

I was trying not to give that spoiler away, everyone thought he was Thor though as I recall icon_redface.gif

Only when he first showed up. People knew something was different and then Tony & Co. told them.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Lidolas wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Team Iron Man:
      Black Panther (T’Chaka)

Are we getting a new Black Panther?!?!?! icon_e_surprised.gif

Incoming Black Panther's Dad CONFIRMED.
    • slidecage
      slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
      is this a solo event or team
    • JVReal
      JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
      The other 2 Thors are not on either Team, just lady thor?
    • Xenoberyll
      Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
      Half of team IM is variations of his armor...why didn't you use the neutral characters to even things out at least? And not put the better characters on the bigger team too?
    • Der_Lex
      Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
      Phoenix is listed as team IM in this list, but doesn't have that affiliation in the game. Is this an oversight?

EDIT: apparently this is the case for OML/Team Cap as well. Due to the powersets for the new 5*, clarification would be really nice.
    • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
      David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
      Posted a new Team Cap & Team Iron Man list from Demiurge which we hope will provide additional clarity.

Steve Rogers (First Avenger)'s "Shield Bash" and Iron Man's "The Winning Team" only work with characters that are on the updated list.
    • Tatercat
      Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
      Interesting, the other 5*'s and the X-men are filtered out, but Panther is still "T'Chaka" not T'Challa.
    • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
      David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
      Tatercat wrote:
      Panther is still "T'Chaka" not T'Challa.

Fixed. Thanks!
    • Der_Lex
      Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
      Thanks for the clarification. Pity the IM/Phoenix combo won't be happening, though.
    • Oldboy
      Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
      Team IronMan is so much on the losing end in terms of number of heroes, it's just ridiculous.

Can we have some 'funbalance' here?

Or is it like this because Winter Soldier is essential for team Cap and not for Team Iron Man. Should we expect the reverse to happen when War Machine becomes essential for Team Iron Man?

Edit:
      There are 35 heroes listed in Team Cap and 22 in Team Iron Man. Including repeats.
      If you ignore the repeats, there are 29 distinct individual heroes in Team Cap while there are 16 (!!!) in Team Iron Man.

Edit 2
      Shouldn't Beast, Bullseye, Doc Ock and Squirrel Girl be on Team Iron Man as well?
      http://marvel.com/universe/Civil_War
    • Mawtful
      Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
      Oldboy wrote:
      Team IronMan is so much on the losing end in terms of number of heroes, it's just ridiculous.

Can we have some 'funbalance' here?

Or is it like this because Winter Soldier is essential for team Cap and not for Team Iron Man. Should we expect the reverse to happen when War Machine becomes essential for Team Iron Man?

Edit:
      There are 35 heroes listed in Team Cap and 22 in Team Iron Man. Including repeats.
      If you ignore the repeats, there are 29 distinct individual heroes in Team Cap while there are 16 (!!!) in Team Iron Man.

Team Iron Man has Fury which means you can use Captain America against Captain America!
      I mean, that should really seal the deal right there; if yourself from a different timeline/dimension appears in order to try and stop you, then you should probably reconsider what you're doing.
    • OzarkBoatswain
      OzarkBoatswain Posts: 684 Critical Contributor
      Congrats on getting the lists wrong both in-game and in the official announcements.
    • MPQ_Daywalker
      MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
      David/Demiurge: The new list no longer has Storm as being on Team Cap, but 'Civil War' Details - Part II says Storm is a featured character for that side:
      The featured characters for each side for the first run of the Civil War Event:

o Team Cap - Team Cap (any), Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Human Torch (any), Daredevil, Hawkeye (any), Steve Rogers (any), Sam Wilson (any), Punisher (any), Thing, Storm (any)
      Is Storm no longer planned to be featured on Team Cap nodes?
    • kirk justice
      kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
      Any news on why Spider-Man still isn't on the list?
    • slidecage
      slidecage Posts: 2,948 Chairperson of the Boards
      So the people on capt america side will be locked out if you pick iron man or can you use everyone?