** Storm (Classic) **

18910111214»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    PeeOne wrote:
    An old thread... And I scanned many of the posts.... But I need to vent... And 'apparently' the devs read these....

Why is Classic Storms health so low????

Just max championed her at her health is 3552.... Looked at my level 60 2* Cap and he has 3648??

What gives?? A character at 144 is weaker than a 60??

Fiddlesticks!! That is just plain wrong!!
    She's a glass cannon. Deadly on offense, but Oh so fragile.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    PeeOne wrote:
    An old thread... And I scanned many of the posts.... But I need to vent... And 'apparently' the devs read these....

Just max championed her at her health is 3552.... Looked at my level 60 2* Cap and he has 3648??

Weaker? Let's compare her blue stun to Cap's blue stun...
  • JohnnyBlood
    JohnnyBlood Posts: 85 Match Maker
    PeeOne wrote:

I was just thinking about this. Post max champing, every time I use her, she gets slaughtered way too quickly. She's barely usable to me anymore.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    i like her. she's boosted to 220. my top node in sub 1 here was 280. i went with unboosted im40, her and unboosted xpool. she got hit with a moonie purple and lost half her health, but they went through fine. you just need to pay attn. to opponents ap. and she's not great against a strong aoe. other than that she's fine since her blue and green are so good.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I love using her... It's just her health level is disproportionate to other 2 stars.... That's want I meant by weaker!!

Glass cannon - love that analogy!!!
  • cydyr
    cydyr Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I completely agree, why is her health so ridiculously low?!?. She can weather storms, lightning, wind, etc, yet Moonstone (ugh) has higher health, makes no sense. Ugh. I'm I also love the Classic storm look compared to Mohawk Storm. Developers, PLEASE fix.
  • She can be pretty valuable against a strong AOE actually, because if she survives, her yellow tempest power can do up to 6000k damage to the entire enemy team. So if they strike her with a powerful attack, they dang sure better kill her. If she just has 1hp left, she will fire her retaliation power and it packs a punch.

Also, the point of her is being a glass canon. Her powers are very strong for a 2 star, but the trade off is she has very low HP. If she had high HP then she'd be way overpowered as a 2 star.