Discussion - Patch Preview: R40

13»

Comments

• Out of curiosity, how would rewards work for those who grinded out most of the rewards already? are the new rewards just the old rewards condensed? i wouldn't feel too bad about that, but if they were new prizes and we had no chance of getting them, then i'd feel awkward
  • forgrim wrote:
    Out of curiosity, how would rewards work for those who grinded out most of the rewards already? are the new rewards just the old rewards condensed? i wouldn't feel too bad about that, but if they were new prizes and we had no chance of getting them, then i'd feel awkward

I would hope that those who have already completed the PvE still have a shot at getting those new rewards as well
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    Out of curiosity, how would rewards work for those who grinded out most of the rewards already? are the new rewards just the old rewards condensed? i wouldn't feel too bad about that, but if they were new prizes and we had no chance of getting them, then i'd feel awkward

I would hope that those who have already completed the PvE still have a shot at getting those new rewards as well

Ditto since I've almost 100% most of them. I'm hoping for a PvE reset of the maps, honestly.
  • There is something I don't like, if I understand correctly.
    From what I've seen so far, I personally like the Wolverine, Spider-Man, Venom team. I have all three heroes, but I have just one skill for Spider-Man and Wolverine, so I was hoping to get covers for the other skills from tournaments or something and then level them up using Iso. So, I haven't really leveled up Venom at that point, he's level 5. And I don't think it's that hard to level him up, 1 star, 40 levels. Way easier than Thor for example. So I'm just holding it, until I get the other covers for Wolverine and Spider-Man. But if I understand correctly, in the new patch I won't be able to level his skills with Iso. I either have to find covers, or spend Hero Points. And that's kinda dumb. I mean, I was OK with the fact that I have to spend Hero Points to level up Spider-Man, being 3 stars and rare, but why do I have to spend Hero Points to level up Venom? A common 1 star hero?