Some Issues

Options
2»

Comments

• So I made it through the entire story in about two weeks, my Nissa is lvl 50, and Chandra is lvl 15, I didn't really have too many issues, loving the game, been playing magic since 96.

My only real issue is I'm a chump blocker in paper magic, and not being able too chose my blocker is slowly driving me insane, also I'm not quite sure if the mage ring responder shouldn't work when I combine two sets of three gems or not, I feel like it kinda just takes up a critter slot or soaks up all my mana at a certain point in the match, any chance of changing it to a any five gems or is that broken?

Thanks
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The wording on Mage Ring Responder is a little unclear. I've been playing puzzle quest games for a while, so I understood it to mean you have to match 5 gems of one color, which has had special effects in other PQ incarnations.

To answer your question, it would probably be overly strong if you could just make two 3-way matches at once to activate him. If you can give him Vigilance, he makes a nice blocker!
  • The wording on Mage Ring Responder is a little unclear. I've been playing puzzle quest games for a while, so I understood it to mean you have to match 5 gems of one color, which has had special effects in other PQ incarnations.

To answer your question, it would probably be overly strong if you could just make two 3-way matches at once to activate him. If you can give him Vigilance, he makes a nice blocker!
    Mage Ring Responder is a bad card. Though I dislike errata, the game is going to need it for Harbinger, and I think if Responder's attack ability were (was?) nerfed it could just use two three way matches.
  • Keral_Keep wrote:
    Wow, even more.
    Show Creature Types
    There is at least one creature (Shaman of the Pack) which cares about creature types but no creature types are shown on cards.

+1

...and the Support durability one mentioned above.
  • More issues! YAY!
    Nerf Some Cards
    Harbinger, for example, has an OP effect on a body way more efficient than blue should get. Outland Colossus, due to the fact that removal is bad and most creatures can't block, is difficult to counter. Conversely,
    Make Some Cards Better
    Mage-Ring Responder is horrible, especially for a rare. And green's ramp is also horrible. It should have a few cards that outright give more mana than you paid. Same for black's removal.
    Indicate That This Forum Exists In-Game
    This forum is an excellent learning tool for a new player. Why not tell them about it?

Maybe I just should have named this "Keral_Keep's Komplaint Thread".
  • Edited everything into the original post. I'll put all my komplaints there from now on.
    I'll probably just bump this every few edits.
  • Bump! Really like the update.