Lightning Rounds: Round 2, Fight!

Options
13»

Comments

• Toxicadam wrote:
    The hardest part for me was trying to land exactly in the 25-50 spot (in the Doom tourney) so I could get 2 heroic pulls. :p Never pulled it off.

Also, I learned that if you are a 1/2 hour late into the tournament, don't even bother chasing the prizes. You will never get to the upper tier of prize rewards.

You can still make it to the top 2 even if join late. I joined at 59 minutes left for one tourney and still made it all the way to the top 2, the only problem, as always, is keeping that spot.
    The lightning rounds seem like an odd idea to me. If someone places in the top tiers of a round and gets more covers for Hood/Doom, how much stronger are they going to be in the next round for Hood/Doom 2 hours later? It seems like winning the first one would just put you on a direct path to winning all of them, barring ISO and sleep shortages.

The level of your doom/hood don't really matter to be honest, a lot of people run them at their default levels. As long as you have two other strong characters then you're good to go. Seeing a high level doom/hood in those tournaments never stopped me from attacking and didn't really give me much more trouble than than a default lvl one. It's definitely tough getting in the top ranks consistently because all it really is.. is luck. You just have to get lucky and not have everybody attack you
  • ZzzWolph wrote:
    You can still make it to the top 2 even if join late. I joined at 59 minutes left for one tourney and still made it all the way to the top 2, the only problem, as always, is keeping that spot.

Why do you compare confirmed badass to mere mortals like us? icon_e_wink.gif

If I join half an hour in, then I usually go for just 100pts, if lucky 250pts.
  • I for myself as middle class f2p player have made the experience that it is actually easier for me to get to 250 points and better placement if I start half an hour late. If I start right away I never get to 250