Options
13»

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    How do I reboot the game on Android?

Bring up the open apps menu and close it (swipe it away, whatever). Then restart it. It worked if you see the title screen with iron man.

Done. Still stuck with high level mobs. Looks like the only way to be competitive is to spend HP and ISO for boosts again, unless some miracle happens to my mob levels. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'll probably try to aim for the 30k Dare Devil reward, to get red from ranking, purple from 10k and blue from 30k. I was lucky with an Oscorp Assault Team token that came from progression award and got a purple Dare Devil so if I achieve 30k will then have him at 3/2/2.
  • bughunt wrote:
    I'll probably try to aim for the 30k Dare Devil reward, to get red from ranking, purple from 10k and blue from 30k. I was lucky with an Oscorp Assault Team token that came from progression award and got a purple Dare Devil so if I achieve 30k will then have him at 3/2/2.

Nice, and we're in the same bracket in two straight pve events. Maybe Nemek can figure out the odds on that icon_mrgreen.gif
  • bughunt wrote:
    I'll probably try to aim for the 30k Dare Devil reward, to get red from ranking, purple from 10k and blue from 30k. I was lucky with an Oscorp Assault Team token that came from progression award and got a purple Dare Devil so if I achieve 30k will then have him at 3/2/2.

Ppl r saying its a 12 hr refresh. If that is the case then I'm pretty sure wolvie is impossible to get.

Seriously, on Monday they need to come back, tell everyone they cr@pped the bed , and drop each reward requirement by 20-30k so that ppl who don't play over the weekend due to "this event sucks" can even get tip progression prizes. They don't seem to have great customer service/satisfaction though so I doubt we see anything but iceIX jumping on the forum and responding to a few questions to go along with a blurb by another dev about the event not working as well as hopped for. Sigh...

It's sad cuz first thing I said was "yay.. useful 4**** rewards." Then I thought wait....d3....mmmm bet its not even possible. Bet this event gives out the fewest 4**** of any event they have ever done that had them available (prob zero).

I'll give it a day before I give up on the event but my hopes are certainly NOT high.
  • bughunt wrote:

Ppl r saying its a 12 hr refresh. If that is the case then I'm pretty sure wolvie is impossible to get.

Seriously, on Monday they need to come back, tell everyone they cr@pped the bed , and drop each reward requirement by 20-30k so that ppl who don't play over the weekend due to "this event sucks" can even get tip progression prizes. They don't seem to have great customer service/satisfaction though so I doubt we see anything but iceIX jumping on the forum and responding to a few questions to go along with a blurb by another dev about the event not working as well as hopped for. Sigh...

It's sad cuz first thing I said was "yay.. useful 4**** rewards." Then I thought wait....d3....mmmm bet its not even possible. Bet this event gives out the fewest 4**** of any event they have ever done that had them available (prob zero).

I'll give it a day before I give up on the event but my hopes are certainly NOT high.

Frankly, what did you expect? They never gave 4* covers to more than 0,5% player base at a time, single cover, except when they messed up with shielding leapfrog, and they made sure to fix THAT real fast. When I saw these progression rewards, it was obvious that the rates would have been the same, most likely much lower being 3 covers for a 5 day event.
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    bughunt wrote:

Frankly, what did you expect? They never gave 4* covers to more than 0,5% player base at a time, single cover, except when they messed up with shielding leapfrog, and they made sure to fix THAT real fast. When I saw these progression rewards, it was obvious that the rates would have been the same, most likely much lower being 3 covers for a 5 day event.

Except they removed the 4**** covers for winning your bracket or top whatever in it. So these progress rewards are literally it...and they aren't really obtainable. I can get top 400 out of 40,000 or win a bracket if I am motivated enough but I cannot grind endlessly to reach a goal that would require you being johnny 5. I would like to also note that...this is what ppl get for complaining about rubberbanding. All changes seem to work out bad for the player...I'd love them to just revert to game back a month or 2 months ago and just add new characters along the way from then on. You get your wish antirubberbanding commission (does coalition sound better?). NO rubberbanding! Now you just have to grind 12 hrs a day every day for 6 days to get your prize! -.-

I mean..at LEAST the event could be good for ISO...buy no...its horrible for ISO and you will likely burn anything you gain and way mire needing to use boosts to beat some of the higher lvl enemies.