54000 progression for 3 4* covers?

Options

Comments

• Yeeeaah, no way I'm grinding past 50k. I doubt I'll even grind the 30k DD.
  • I got 110 points, I feel like I accomplished something.
  • It's funny how HEROIC (as in harder) version is much easier than normal prologue missions...
    Symbionte Shutdown in Prologue OSCORP = 2 x Grenadier lvl 40 + Venom lvl 50.

Good job on making harder version of OSCORP....
  • nadarath wrote:
    It's funny how HEROIC (as in harder) version is much easier than normal prologue missions...

You obviously took about 0 time to read other forum posts before making your completely uninformed and utterly idiotic statement. If you wish to be a contributing member if the forum open ur fkn eyes and read a few other people's post before opening your mouth about anything.

Edit: hey forum regulars. I found the "you know what" of the week. Haha!!!
  • My levels just randomly shot up to, what I assume, they were supposed to be. I'm now seeing 190 as the highest level event.
  • nadarath wrote:
    It's funny how HEROIC (as in harder) version is much easier than normal prologue missions...

You obviously took about 0 time to read other forum posts before making your completely uninformed and utterly idiotic statement. If you wish to be a contributing member if the forum open ur fkn eyes and read a few other people's post before opening your mouth about anything.

I think you are the one looking like a complete idiot. Let me quote you from the official msg by devs on this forum
    For those new to the game, Heroic Modes are challenging versions of the Prologue that call on players to win using a limited set of characters, including Daredevil!

I guess insulting comes easier for you than actually reading anything.
  • bonerang wrote:
    My levels just randomly shot up to, what I assume, they were supposed to be. I'm now seeing 190 as the highest level event.

Mine did that too - I didn't have a single mission over 20th level, and all the sudden they jump up to almost 200th. Luckily, I was already at over 4000 points at that point, and had already done the ones on the right, so I stopped at 4500.

I don't have a clue how far I'm going to get though, given the higher levels. On the plus side, I guess, the difference between first and fiftieth is just ISO and a few hero points.
  • nadarath wrote:
    nadarath wrote:

I think you are the one looking like a complete idiot. Let me quote you from the official msg by devs on this forum
    For those new to the game, Heroic Modes are challenging versions of the Prologue that call on players to win using a limited set of characters, including Daredevil!

I guess insulting comes easier for you than actually reading anything.

And if you had read anything you would know most if the forum has nothing but level 230 opponents in the Heroic Oscorp event and just a few **** noobs like yourself lucked Into the low level opponents.

Hence my statement "dumbass of the week" = nadarath

And yes I'm very good at insulting deserving morons
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    WELL BREAK OUT A BOTTLE OF AD HOMINEM WHY DON'T WE

• And if you had read anything you would know most if the forum has nothing but level 230 opponents in the Heroic Oscorp event and just a few **** noobs like yourself lucked Into the low level opponents.

You are nothing but a moron that makes idiotic assumptions. Half of my enemy are level 230. I hardly can get pass 700 points. Please stop making yourself dumber and dumber with each post you make. 10 posts in this thread are from a guy who had levels 20 as oponents while I have levels 230. So yeah good **** job on making mess out of 2nd PvE event in a row. And congratulations to you for making yourself a dumbass that cant understand what he reads.
  • nadarath wrote:

And if you had read anything you would know most if the forum has nothing but level 230 opponents in the Heroic Oscorp event and just a few **** noobs like yourself lucked Into the low level opponents.

You are nothing but a moron that makes idiotic assumptions. Half of my enemy are level 230. I hardly can get pass 700 points. Please stop making yourself dumber and dumber with each post you make. 10 posts in this thread are from a guy who had levels 20 as oponents while I have levels 230. So yeah good tinykitty job on making mess out of 2nd PvE event in a row. And congratulations to you for making yourself a dumbass that cant understand what he reads.

"It's funny how heroic(much harder) is easier than the normal prologue missions"

Lvl 230's are not easier than the prologue. I understand words perfectly fine. You obviously don't know how to use them when you type/speak.

• "It's funny how heroic(much harder) is easier than the normal prologue missions"

Lvl 230's are not easier than the prologue. I understand words perfectly fine. You obviously don't know how to use them when you type/speak.

So all those who got level 20 goons and lvl 40 end encounters also have things "harder" ? Please think before you post.
  • nadarath wrote:

"It's funny how heroic(much harder) is easier than the normal prologue missions"

So all those who got level 20 goons and lvl 40 end encounters also have things "harder" ? Please think before you post.

I give up. Your too stupid to communicate with. Lol
  • You have to play pretty defensively against the guys with Flamethrower/Rockets. I ended up using a level 50 GSBW for defense (Deceptive Tactics can almost always get rid of any green tile anywhere), and it works well since you got to be matching a lot of purples in these fights as that's another common color for attacks.

Haven't really mess with the level 230 villians yet. They'll probably be painful like always.
  • nadarath wrote:

Ok I'm going to explain it to you so you can understand.

There are people who have fights easier than in Prologue version - for them HEROIC Oscorp is not harder.

Some got fights on level 230 - for them this is harder.

Since for some Heroic Oscorp is much easier than Prologue version - developers failed to make things harder.

Do you understand now or that is still to complicated for you? Or do I need to draw so you can catch up ?
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    nadarath wrote:
    nadarath wrote:

Ok I'm going to explain it to you so you can understand.

There are people who have fights easier than in Prologue version - for them HEROIC Oscorp is not harder.

Some got fights on level 230 - for them this is harder.

Since for some Heroic Oscorp is much easier than Prologue version - developers failed to make things harder.

Do you understand now or that is still to complicated for you? Or do I need to draw so you can catch up ?

Arguing on the forms is like winning the Special Olympics, even if you win....
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    nadarath wrote:

+1
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How do I reboot the game on Android?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Puritas wrote:
    WELL BREAK OUT A BOTTLE OF AD HOMINEM WHY DON'T WE
    icon_twisted.gif
  • kensterr wrote:
    How do I reboot the game on Android?

Bring up the open apps menu and close it (swipe it away, whatever). Then restart it. It worked if you see the title screen with iron man.