Poll: Should i Champion Devil Dino?

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
5 days and my devil dino covers expire.. should i whale my last dino covers and champion him? Or apply the covers and wait it out.

This is assuming i can come up with the iso to level max him.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    unless they transfer him over to mainstream I don't see a scenario where you'd get any ROI on your investment (i.e. covers for enough champion levels for rewards to make it worth it). however, like the bagman challenge, if you want to do it then by all means go for it. I'm way too practical - i won't be rostering him unless they put him essential in a pve.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    On the other hand, you'd be practically the only kid on the block with a Shinysaur.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Voted other. Champion him with the understanding that he is for **** and giggles. Your enemies will look on in horror at the might of the HP meatwall that stands before them waving his terrifying arms.

latest?cb=20141010195803
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    Voted other. Champion him with the understanding that he is for tinykitty and giggles. Your enemies will look on in horror at the might of the HP meatwall that stands before them waving his terrifying arms.
    latest?cb=20141010195803

Can you post that in the screenshot thread?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36683
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Well, do you have 13 covers and level 270 for him? Because that's the problem. You have to max out the character first.

I'm close at 3/4/5, but I won't get more dino until November.