Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• I do appreciate that all the HP boosts are moved to the back of the boost list. This really helps me not accidentally click one. See I'm not all doom and gloom. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Alright, I'll be honest - even having a 100 Spiderman, mid-leveled Hawkeye, and 2* Storm, I can't tackle these enemies at level 190. There's a huge disparity between letting me use a boosted patch, and now letting me use a boosted level 20 Daredevil. Devs need to work on this pretty fast.
  • turul wrote:
    194 beginning soldiers
    Mines level 104
  • Bah, weak selection for me too as highest char available to me is lvl 37 Wolverine followed by lvl 33 Modern Hawk and 30 IW? Kinda surprised IW is counted.

EDIT: Hearing your soldiers levels I cant complain much I guess since mine are very low compared to you.
  • Hearing from the people with high soldier levels, what heroes do you have available?
    I wonder how they scaled the opponents
  • I'm still just contemplating the whole "Sell off your 2* Wolvie since we changed the good cover structure. Don't worry, you'll get more covers and build another later, and since he's nerfed, you won't use him much anyway. Here, we'll give you 20k iso and 350 HP for it."

Oh. Cool! Thanks, guys!

*sold*

WOLVIE TOURNEY, WOLVIE BOOSTED IN (fail) PVE, WOLVIE USABLE IN OSCORP

...but mine's level 8 now.
  • The devs are trying to force people to pay to upgrade their Daredevils to compete. It's as if they feel like this game isn't pay to win enough or something.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Thank god at least spidey is on the list. I just got my 5th blue a few days back. Should help make this somewhat doable even though my attackers stink
  • My roster for this event

Hawkeye - lvl 35
    Storm C - lvl 53
    Spidey - lvl 70
    Invisible Woman - lvl 38
    GWBS - lvl 58

Debating whether to even try it or just call it a lost cause and move on. Lol

Psyko, you didn't get a DD cover?
  • Oh wow, the rewards!!!!!

Besides offering Daredevil, only 1 colour (YES ONLY ONE COLOUR, Red) plus varying amounts of coins, the +3 is now one of the progression rewards along with health packs and an amazingly high (52000) for Wolverine X-Force icon_eek.gif

Rank 1 - Daredevil, red, 5000 iso, 100HP
    Rank 2-3 Daredevil, red, 2000 iso, 100HP
    Rank 4-10 Daredevil, red, 1000 iso, 50 HP
    Rank 11-25 Daredevil, red, 500 iso, 50 HP
    Rank 26-50 Daredevil, red, 250 iso
    Progression
    10 Recruit Token
    25 100 iso
    50 +10% Power boost to all colours
    300 Stockpile of +3 Boosts (Can't see how many as the text is too small on my phone).
    50000 Wolverine X-Force, yellow
    52000 Wolverine X-Force, red,
    54000 Wolverine X-Force, green

So, set your lives to 'hold' and start grinding icon_eek.gif
  • You know the first fight I did everything was around 50 and I looked at the rewards after I won and I was like wow this is awesome! Three 4 star Wolverine covers and 2 daredevils this could be really cool. I got 10 points for my first win and then the next fight was 117's and the other fight that opened was 190's who promptly kicked my ****. And there went all my enthusiasm. Seriously what the **** are you guys doing? Stop with the dynamic levels of fights and just let us fight normal leveled fights and have fun. Otherwise enjoy losing your playerbase aside from those who already have high level characters.
  • Yeah. This is pretty much impossible.

How are we supposed to deal with the countdown tile goons at level 190 with no heroes that are supposed to be for that purpose?

OBW? Nope
    M Storm? Nope
    O Hawk? Nope
    Even Bag mn? Nope.

The buffed hero, which most people only have one or two covers for is the worst possible hero be cause the enemies don't move tiles.

At least adjust the levels. I have every char in the game, but I don't play with the guys listed. So my high rank gives me an impossible set of enemies but I can't use the covers I used to get the high rank.

Do you guys play test this stuff?
  • mechgouki wrote:
    My roster for this event

Hawkeye - lvl 35
    Storm C - lvl 53
    Spidey - lvl 70
    Invisible Woman - lvl 38
    GWBS - lvl 58

Debating whether to even try it or just call it a lost cause and move on. Lol

Psyko, you didn't get a DD cover?

I came in at like 250-300 or something. I got a couple captain americas. Lol
  • Looks like this event is a total bust for me as well. My allowed roster is:

-Level 41 Spiderman 2/2/2

-Level 18 Grey Suit Black Widow 1/1/0

-Level 6 Classic Storm 2/2/0

-Level 6 Modern Hawkeye 1/1/1

-Lelvel 6 Wolverine 1/0/1

Sure I could buy a few of the 10 pack boosters but then I have to also buy $200.00 worth of ISO. I'm sorry but I'm not going to drop $260+ on one week long event.
  • Thank god at least spidey is on the list. I just got my 5th blue a few days back. Should help make this somewhat doable even though my attackers stink

Oh, don't worry, they'll funbalance that blue halfway through the event. icon_e_wink.gif
  • JusticeB wrote:
    Oh wow, the rewards!!!!!

Besides offering Daredevil, only 1 colour (YES ONLY ONE COLOUR, Red) plus varying amounts of coins, the +3 is now one of the progression rewards along with health packs and an amazingly high (52000) for Wolverine X-Force icon_eek.gif

Progression
    10 Recruit Token
    25 100 iso
    300 Stockpile of +3 Boosts (Can't see how many as the text is too small on my phone).

The reward is only one red cover. However you can get the purple and blue covers from the progression rewards.

10000 Daredevil, Purple
    30000 Daredevil, Blue

Not to mention they are giving out a ton of iso in the progression tree. Total 13,850 iso to gain from progression.
  • wathombe wrote:
    Thank god at least spidey is on the list. I just got my 5th blue a few days back. Should help make this somewhat doable even though my attackers stink

Oh, don't worry, they'll funbalance that blue halfway through the event. icon_e_wink.gif

My initial reaction was 5.5 day tourney. That means on Monday spidey gets nerfed and hawkeye gets buffed.
  • JusticeB wrote:
    Oh wow, the rewards!!!!!

Progression
    10 Recruit Token
    25 100 iso

The reward is only one red cover. However you can get the purple and blue covers from the progression rewards.

10000 Daredevil, Purple
    30000 Daredevil, Blue

Not to mention they are giving out a ton of iso in the progression tree. Total 13,850 iso to gain from progression.

However most are unable to progress to get the iso so it could be a billion iso for all the chance i have of getting any
  • aboudreau wrote:
    Yeah. This is pretty much impossible.

How are we supposed to deal with the countdown tile goons at level 190 with no heroes that are supposed to be for that purpose?

OBW? Nope
    M Storm? Nope
    O Hawk? Nope
    Even Bag mn? Nope.

The buffed hero, which most people only have one or two covers for is the worst possible hero be cause the enemies don't move tiles.

At least adjust the levels. I have every char in the game, but I don't play with the guys listed. So my high rank gives me an impossible set of enemies but I can't use the covers I used to get the high rank.

Do you guys play test this stuff?
    Has it been confirmed the scaling is based off total roster levels, or something of the sort? Because if they're scaling to my 34 heroes with levels between 1 and 90-odd it'd explain why the first mission is nothing I'd want to attempt with what we're allowed to use, but they surely can't be so inept they'd scale off the whole roster when most of it is locked?
  • whoever said i shouldnt expect to win every pve battle is a **** idiot.

trying to beat the first dakan mission where he shows up with 2 assassins they're all level 201 - way up from the first missions 89.

seriously, mandatory daredevil at level 77 and even with my spidey 141 and wolverine at 85 i cant avoid green being matched especially when both assassins create green countdown tiles. i miss my **** magneto***