Meet Rocket & Groot - April 14 - April 19

Options
124»

Comments

• When this event started out, I was planning on at least trying to get the Quicksilver cover progression reward. After a while, I just got kinda 'eh' about it. icon_razz.gif Wasn't having much fun with it, so I stopped playing it. A break is probably a good idea, though. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finally the event ended, I managed to stay 1st on my bracket but it's been 2 days of playing all day long. Last 5-6 hours has been constant pushing and claring with all my roster. Right now I'm out of health packs and half my playable roster is almost dead.

After so much time without playing seriously on PvE, I'll stick to PvP, even with a fury cover this is not fun/worth, I won't be able to get 4*s but at least is healthier playtime.

Well played the ones on my bracket, some players appeared out of nowhere last clear and pushed really hard, I though I would not be able to keep up until I got the 18k quicksilver cover that opened the new nodes for me.
  • I finally did Quicksilver blue after 5 days, it did like 2.7k dmg

So Dmg. Much Amaze. Great Skill.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbI8IrxqlkcUnb6NrcIMy1VrigI1GcjbWtKXqRTfiZHq1odPJ8AP9y6Vq4
  • Finished top 2! 2nd one this past month; the first being the one with KK rewards. Got my first yellowflag.png Fury and my last purpleflag.png Mystique. Too bad I had to sell the other covers. I'll be glad to skip the next couple pves!