If I knew at the beginning, what I know now -Rookie mistakes

Options
1235»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took me many days before I realized that the pvp/LR events, you get a freebie character. I had a developing 1-star roster and whenever I opened a node, always saw the level 60 character so I just closed it instead of hitting the first yellow fight button (then I would have seen I gotthe character too). I thought "well thats just for the more advanced rosters". Could have had a lot more iso/covers sooner if I would have realized that I got a loaner as well. When I realized it I immediately started getting 200-250 pts per season event and was able to get a few games into LRs here and there. That is when covers started coming in more (and when I started to play pve and started spending $ on roster slot hp).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    Took me many days before I realized that the pvp/LR events, you get a freebie character. I had a developing 1-star roster and whenever I opened a node, always saw the level 60 character so I just closed it instead of hitting the first yellow fight button (then I would have seen I gotthe character too). I thought "well thats just for the more advanced rosters". Could have had a lot more iso/covers sooner if I would have realized that I got a loaner as well. When I realized it I immediately started getting 200-250 pts per season event and was able to get a few games into LRs here and there. That is when covers started coming in more (and when I started to play pve and started spending $ on roster slot hp).

I did that on the first PvE I entered, the Red ISO event.
    I did the first two nodes easy peasy, but then clicked on the next node and saw three level 100 characters. Think my highest level character was a level 20 Iron Man. I just shrugged and thought "Nope, not for me yet. But I'll get that good one day!"

And yeah, it's a yellow node so you'd get some lonaers to help you beat it =P