anyone think the deadpool daily thing will hurt the game

Options
13»

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i don't like the event, although i'm at the 3* transition and almost own every 3* hero at least once...
    this is because i think 3*chars will 'degrade' way too fast now; plus absolutely no effort is neccessary anymore to get them!

Really? You think getting one easy cover every month or so and a small chance of more from extra tokens will allow everyone to build a strong roster of 13 cover 3*s and devalue your own? How fast do you expect to max any given character without playing either pvp or pve, just the daily deadpool?
  • Really? You think getting one easy cover every month or so and a small chance of more from extra tokens will allow everyone to build a strong roster of 13 cover 3*s and devalue your own? How fast do you expect to max any given character without playing either pvp or pve, just the daily deadpool?

**** ?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Also forgot Covers really dont mean a thing when you need tons of ISO to max out the people. They could give us all maxxed out covers at level 40 and it would still take months if not years to max out the levels with the lack of ISO they give out

If you play consistently, you can win 1 Million Iso a month now...

how please tell me this.I got like 5 to 6 3 stars i love to get up to 120 to 140 if i had enough ISO
  • slidecage wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    Also forgot Covers really dont mean a thing when you need tons of ISO to max out the people. They could give us all maxxed out covers at level 40 and it would still take months if not years to max out the levels with the lack of ISO they give out

how please tell me this.I got like 5 to 6 3 stars i love to get up to 120 to 140 if i had enough ISO

I don't understand your question, please rephrase.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    I don't understand how there can be any negativity towards this.

but there's Taco tokens to be had, plus it's about 4000 ISO - _daily_, on top of everything else.

D3 has found a fun way to give out more Iso and 3* covers. They need to be praized for the effort really.

I'm counting the minutes with it's close to noon each day, like a kid in a toyshop. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I too appreciate the new events.
  • Plus, have you not noticed that the game has been slowly moving towards 4 stars becoming the new 3 stars? So of course they're going to have to reduce the 3 star gap. You should be thrilled at all the extra iso available in these, because we are all going to need it really badly in the future.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    thanos8587 wrote:
    unless im playing in my sleep, there is an EFFORT put into obtaining rewards in this game which takes TIME

10 minutes dude,... 10 minutes...
    this is what a 3* hero is worth now.
    dr tinykittylove already replied to your post, but let me reiterate...
    Absolutely no one is going to become competitive, to become some top dog just thanks to DPDQ alone. No one is going to get themselves a fully built and covered character just because DPDQ gives out a 3* cover, a couple tokens and some ISO every day. Especially since you need to have the first cover to win a second, you need to have applied some earlier effort to win said first cover.
    Does it not count at all for you?
    A player also needs to have at least one 1*, better yet, at least 3-4 and not just one lone Juggernaut, to beat the 1* level, a well-developed roster of 2*s to beat the later stages, and having a good 3* really helps on the last node, although it's not necessary at all.
    Does this all count as 10 minutes worth of work now?

slidecage's 'concerns' seem phoney to me. To put it very mildly.
    This is the person we saw party poop all over the place when we got the much needed 8 hour refreshes for PvE. Obviously he couldn't care less about the well-being of the game or other players.

To all legitimately worried about the game suddenly becoming too hard for newer players, this won't ever happen, and MMR will indeed keep the very greenest ones from the 3* wall in PvP.
    If you are jealous that now transitioners will get a somewhat easier path to covering 3*s with lacking covers, you are forgetting that this can't possibly compare to the speed with which old Ragnarok was earning covers, or old cMags, or Sentry. Can't compare to old Lightning Rounds having guaranteed 3* covers and tokens, either. And there are 24 Rounds every week.
    This is making the game even more balanced and the 1* > 4* path more fluid, the journey less frustrating. I don't know if I wish that this was around when I was new, but I definitely wish for it to stay and help with the ever-growing 3* pool.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    arktos1971 wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

I don't understand your question, please rephrase.

you say you can earn 1 million ISO in one month. Tell me how to earn 1 million ISO in a month