**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    If anyone from either alliance has a minute could you please PM me with any advice on how I can get top 5 for the cmags blue cover?
    Jake - you have an update for us? were you successful in either getting the cover?!?
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Long story short, no I didn't get either. If about 7 hops went exactly as planned maybe i could've got it but bottom line is my defense team isn't good enough and I probably wouldn't of so I didn't waste the time and $$.

Yeeah, about that... well I ended up taking t26th for the Mystique event so my slice didn't really work out. I got up to around 800 points then got slammed down about 100 pts in the course of one match.

I figured no big deal! I'll get 900 points...

So then I started climbing climbing on the magneto event... got up to like 750? Then started losing points. Shielded for 3 hours (should have done 8 in hindsight). I don't really use shields except for the end of an event so I didn't know the cool down was only for the shield you used. Anyway the 3 hour expired and by the time i got back to the game to play i lost more points, it jsut seemed really brutal all around.

I calculated on paper it would've cost me another 1500HP or something to do all the hops, day long shields when i left for work, 3 hour shields when i got home, 8 hour shields at night and waking up early to protect my points. I didn't end up doing it. I figured the 4*s are really what I need. Mags would be helpful but not horribly so. I eat him for lunch when people put him up on defense. So I just threw my hands up and gave up.

Next time, if there is a next time, I'll atleast know what i'm in for and how its done proper. I'm working on leveling my Hulk then will try defense with Hulk and Thor hoping that people will skip due to the 20k health, I guess we'll see.

Other than that maybe the new daily thing they announced will get me a blue someday. I just thought, 20$ for a chance, and waking up early every day...i'll pass.

Any roster advice is welcome!
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Double post... whooops...
  • Congrats guys! Great you are still doing well even without D2KM around!
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    The pyro spews through out as the fans cheer like crazy as they are cheering. Signs are shown with Logan.1909, the fans are excited for the new Lock and Load King. Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pvp Magnetic Mayhem 15 191 pts (rank 48)

1) pvp Magnetic Mayhem -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Logan.1909 1000 +0 (-194 pts)
    Darkron 972 +6 (+105 pts)
    Scoregasms 937 -1 (-131 pts)
    Salgy 927 +1 (-1 pts)
    Mjmacka 917 -1 (-12 pts)
    2) Finally! someone is able to keep the crown. Congrats to Logan.1909 who keep his crown for two consecutives events, he is 3 on 5 this season. It's a sign of a new era. D2KM is out, we have heard that he was not able to stay in his retirement.
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to Logan.1909 who continue to show to everyone that he dont need to talk, let his actions speak for themselves.
    4) Special Award achievement ("Rocket Blast") to Darkron for his return in the top5 with a big boost, amazing performance!
    5) Welcome back to our semi-retired commander D2KM, who is already back in the Lock and Load family but in the B-alliance. He was out of retirement for only 3 pvp and 1 pve events, what a surprise! Even a half of D2KM will be good for LL2 until he return to his usual level.
    6) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 951 pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 799 pts
    8) We have played for an average per member of 760 pts.
    9) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Darkron 972 +6 (+105 pts)
    fishcake89 869 +3 (+45 pts)
    Angelo2383 759 +6 (+53 pts)

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis icon_e_wink.gif
  • Just to clarify - we are NOT a "B" alliance.
    icon_evil.gif
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Malorick wrote:
    5) Welcome back to our semi-retired commander D2KM

Thanks Mal icon_e_smile.gif i seriously have issues, i cant stop playing this game hahaha my play time is still way less than it used to be, but im glad to be back with the Lock and Load family icon_e_biggrin.gif

Special thanks to Snickerdog and the LL2 commanders for taking me in! Very cool of them to let me back. I will help however i can cause i am a mpq addict haha i need to go to classes or something icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Salgy
    d2km - glad to see you back... i had no doubt that your retirement would be short lived, especially with cyclops' release icon_e_biggrin.gif anyway... as requested:

gvrUc8I.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/gvrUc8I.jpg?1

z0jQyzC.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/z0jQyzC.jpg?1

DgmE3ox.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/DgmE3ox.jpg?1

h0tQkTK.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/h0tQkTK.jpg?1

znNdUvq.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/znNdUvq.jpg?1

rd4eWUr.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/rd4eWUr.jpg?1
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    D2KM_ wrote:
    Malorick wrote:
    5) Welcome back to our semi-retired commander D2KM

Thanks Mal icon_e_smile.gif i seriously have issues, i cant stop playing this game hahaha my play time is still way less than it used to be, but im glad to be back with the Lock and Load family icon_e_biggrin.gif

Special thanks to Snickerdog and the LL2 commanders for taking me in! Very cool of them to let me back. I will help however i can cause i am a mpq addict haha i need to go to classes or something icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_e_surprised.gif The man, the myth, the Legend running with our Sister. Glad you didn't stay away Daniel. Just don't lose that promotion due to Cyclops.

Don't worry, we are all MPQ addicts here. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malorick
    We will have a new king in pve, unfortunatly that 24hrs sub finish tonight and I will not be able to play for diner and after. So I will have to grind to the lowest possible before the second refresh, so dont be surprise when you will see a interim King. icon_e_sad.gif. This is your chance, take it it will not happen often.
  • ojcAust
    Malorick wrote:
    We will have a new king in pve, unfortunatly that 24hrs sub finish tonight and I will not be able to play for diner and after. So I will have to grind to the lowest possible before the second refresh, so dont be surprise when you will see a interim King. icon_e_sad.gif. This is your chance, take it it will not happen often.

I think I just heard Scoregasms cry of YAHOO!!! from here in Australia. Life has a way of interfering at times Malorick. I am sure that the word interim will be the most apt description for the new king with you hunting them down next event.
  • ojcAust wrote:
    I think I just heard Scoregasms cry of YAHOO!!! from here in Australia. Life has a way of interfering at times Malorick. I am sure that the word interim will be the most apt description for the new king with you hunting them down next event.

Lol, maybe if this PVE had different rewards, Hood Rewards + Survival nodes will probably mean I step off the gas a bit for this one. I'm gonna do what I can to get a top 10 finish and then probably coast to the end, hopefully I only have to do the final sub once or twice is my goal.
  • Salgy
    *** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

i have had at least 3 people in the past 24 hours ask about PM's that they have sent me that i have not replied to... in the case of these 3, i never received the pm (which is weird, and i will post about it elsewhere)... i am usually pretty good about replying to PM's (including signature image requests) within 24 hours... if you have sent me a PM and i have not replied (or in the case of signature images, posted them in the thread), chances are that i have not received them... please resend them to me... thank you & now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
  • Salgy
    Angelo, as requested:

64Lux8f.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/64Lux8f.jpg?2

1NfOsX5.jpg?2
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/1NfOsX5.jpg?2

JGEFRlz.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/JGEFRlz.jpg?1

qiwhDwz.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/qiwhDwz.jpg?1

kliDEJd.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/kliDEJd.jpg?1

ym95p7B.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/ym95p7B.jpg?1

tZ8r4s8.jpg?1
    link here: http://i.imgur.com/tZ8r4s8.jpg?1

let me know if you would like any changes made...
  • They all look great, thanks Salgy!
  • ojcAust
    Just a heads up on the top ten alliances on the Enemy of the State pve. I woke this morning to find that a lot of the pve runners in Lock and Load were a little off our mark in this pve. Shame as Malorick pointed out that he did not get to grind on of the subs down, this would be our chance to take his crown. Then I view our alliance rank and notice icon_eek.gif little sister is there sitting pretty in 9th a few thousand points ahead of us.

Lock and Load 2 - coming from you into the main group I know that a lot of you have insane pve skills and it has been proven in the past that you can outrank Lock and Load. So I face a situation .... do I not point this out and see if someone from can topple the King of Kings for his PVE crown without knowing it OR icon_twisted.gif do I post it here and watch to see if both alliances go insane with the next few subs.....

I believe Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock summed it up from his WWE days (WWF attitude era for those old enough to remember) .... JUST BRING IT!!!

Who am I kidding, I am a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan .... "Gimme a Hell Yeah!!!"

PS - most importantly I just want to see us both in the top ten, because Lock and Load and our little sister Lock and Load 2 are awesome! We belong in the top of the teams.
  • Salgy
    ojcAust wrote:
    most importantly I just want to see us both in the top ten, because Lock and Load and our little sister Lock and Load 2 are awesome! We belong in the top of the teams.
    I will second this!

This pve is tough... I'm not too excited about the rewards... There's glitchy scoring in be survival nodes... And I have scoregasm in my bracket... He seems to find points where none exist... One day I will figure out how he does it...
  • ojcAust
    Be sure to share the secret once it is figured. I have beaten him once and I believe that was because he went to sleep icon_e_biggrin.gif and I was lost in battle lust with the top ranked player in my slice. I was boosting in fights to get through them and still only had about 600 points more then him.
  • Malorick
    The brand new era begins blaring throughout the MPQ universe as an impressive pyrotechnics display is shown off. The cameras then zoom around the MPQ universe, showing the frenzied audience holding up their signs for a glimpse of fame and cheering for Lock and Load. Noticeable sign of D2KM, Logan.1909, Malorick and a crazy fan yelling and going nuts and showing his sign "Scoregasms = new King of pve". Welcome back to our legendary analysis for Lock and Load where the big guys play! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages,...."

CRASHHH! clink! clink! thunderous sound of shattered glass is interrupting our analysis, here come Salgy, Scoregasms and OJC80 entering!!! Salgy toke D2Km sign from the fan and throw it away, Scorgasms is tearing up a King Malorick sign while posing with the fan and pointing the sign "Scoregasms = new King of pve". OJC80: "Cut the music". Unbeleivable, what we just saw!!!! OJC80 is leading that group and are there to threat King Malorick and remove him from his throne in the next pve. OJC80 remember everyone that he come from LL2 and now his part of this awesome A-Alliance and he is not anymore a B-player. It will not let LL2 beat us in the next pve, they are there to stop Malorick domination in pve and show to everyone why Lock and Load are the best there Is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. OJC80 finish by asking the crowd if they agree with him and Gimme a Hell Yeah!!!!

Wow! What a entrance from these guys, so let continue with Lock and Load proudly brings to you, it's analysis for the last events:
    pvp Cage Match 15 188 pts (rank 54)
    pvp Lethal Intent 16 356 pts (rank 42)

1) pvp Cage Match -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    fishcake89 1039 +5 (+170 pts)
    Logan.1909 1034 -1 (+34 pts)
    Sikgimp 1 019 +4 (+202 pts)
    Malorick 1008 +5 (+260 pts)
    CapceH 919 +8 (+191 pts)

2) BAANG!!!! Oh! what we have is a new record in pvp by Salgy with a amazing score, oh! but wait he have D2Km in is queue and he is going for a last fight and he creamed his team easily. Now it's time to shield to secure this Lock and Load new record in pvp but OMG!!! wait no shield available zero, zip, niet, nada, nothing.... the cooling down was not finish :O. Salgy lost the Lock and Load record and crown of pvp because of D2KM. Logan.1909 will then keep his crown but NO!!! Fishcake from nowhere steal the victory and the crown by only 5 pts. Congrats to fishcake who retake the crown for a second time this season. Salgy is crying and blaming D2KM for this, if he would not have appear and taunt him he would have been the King.
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to fishcake, Logan.1909, Malorick and principaly Sikgimp who made his first 1k and beat his personnal highscore, well done!!!
    4) Special Award achievement ("The Human Rocket") to Sikgimp for his amazing blast to the top5 with a big boost, amazing performance!
    5) Special Award achievement ("Something to Prove") to CapceH for his long awaited return to the top5, was not able to be part of it since season 9. Great work, almost it 1k!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Have a blast!") to darensteele that go out of his lethargy and did his best performance since a while, excellent you are progressing.
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 004 pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 841 ts
    9) We have played for an average per member of 759 pts.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Malorick 1008 +5 (+260 pts)
    Sikgimp 1 019 +4 (+202 pts)
    darensteele 749 +6 (+199 pts)
    CapceH 919 +8 (+191 pts)
    fishcake89 1039 +5 (+170 pts)

1) pvp Lethal Intent -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Logan.1909 1109 +1 (+75 pts)
    Salgy 1 056 +6 (+215 pts)
    CapceH 1 010 +2 (+91 pts)
    fishcake89 964 -3 (-75 pts)
    Darkron 952 +5 (+147 pts)
    2) Logan.1909 continue to let his actions speak for themselves and recapture the crown. The quiet King is back on his throne.
    3) Special Award achievement ("1k") to Logan.1909 and specially to Salgy and CapceH who made their first official 1k this season, well done!!!
    4) Special Award achievement ("Can't touch this") to Salgy who his doing excellent score but cannot touch the crown.
    5) Special Award achievement ("Power-Hungry") to CapceH for his second top5, first 1k and have also beat his personal highscore! Excelllent!!!
    6) Special Award achievement ("Rising Sun") to Philly99 after being trapped by the flu, he do a fantastic return and did almost the top5! Glad to see you back on track!
    7) Special Award achievement ("Call to arms") to Lock and Load who again almost beat their world personnal record in pvp for a second this season (was missing only 5 pts), a new record for us this season. Congrats to everybody we are a great, strong, competitive and Awesome alliance!!!!
    8) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 1 018 pts
    9) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 867 ts
    10) We have played for an average per member of 818 pts.
    11) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Philly99 901 +14 (+720 pts)
    Salgy 1 056 +6 (+215 pts)
    Angelo2383 768 +5 (+198 pts)
    Scoregasms 892 +6 (+175 pts)
    Darkron 952 +5 (+147 pts)

Ps: Don't hesitate to comment/rate/propose new analysis, it’s important you find what you need or want to read. Don't forget to like the analysis icon_e_wink.gif he was low in the last one.
  • Malorick
    Stay tune for our next episode, it will be a special edition since we are celebrating a success among us. Also, I hear that they will be a special guest too.