**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load : pvp Hotshot rank 46 (14 567 pts):

1) pvp Hotshot - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Ackerlight 1194 +0 (+222 pts)
    Mjmacka 948 +5 (+129 pts)
    Salgy 904 -1 (+37 pts)
    D2KM_ 887 +0 (+38 pts)
    Darkron 826 +1 (-4 pts)
    2) The King strike again! Ackerlight is still the King of pve. Astonishing work!
    3) Special Award Achievement (Brat) - Ackerlight continue with another strike in the competition with his fifht win in a row.
    4) Congrats to Mjmacka who beat his personal highscore. It was so close for the Special Award 1k, amazing performance.
    5) Congrats to Salgy who just beat again his personal highscore. Can he continue to beat his highscore on the next pvp? Stay tune to see it!
    6) We have played for a average per member of 728 pts.
    7) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Ackerlight 1194 +0 (+222 pts)
    Kvas 720 +7 (+155 pts)
    Mjmacka 948 +5 (+129 pts)
    Logan.1909 795 +7 (+104 pts)
    dazstoke78 706 +3 (+92 pts)
    8) Daige decided to retire from MPQ and Ackerlight was feeling too guilty about his low score in pve, so we wishes them the best in all your future endeavors.

We have lost a big heavy hitter with Ackerlight, we were use to the top50 reward in pvp, so we will need everybody to step up their level. If everybody level it a little bit we will be able to stay here even without him. We have really good potentiel heavy hitter like we says in our top5 with performance close to 1k. It's really a team effort and we can continue that way.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I printed my award out. My cat was not a fan. icon_twisted.gif
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Salgy, your are truly an artist icon_e_smile.gif I have sent you a PM with a few tweaks but nothing major.
    Thanks to D2KM and Malorick for making me feel at home. Looks like the two alliances are going to continue to compete as I see LL2 is just behind us. Be aware little sis I am wanting at least 4 lthor, and I will take a 4thor if I can in this one icon_e_smile.gif Currently leading my slice in the pve.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    sorry guys - may be a bit light in the groot PvP as I have a tournament all weekend - the only open time for me will be the last segment that finishes at 6am Monday morning

I will probably get home at approx. 3am on Monday morning so this gives me a 3 hour window between 3am-6am

Does any character have a sleep attack?
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Damn retirement bug is about to strike LL1 again icon_e_sad.gif so we are looking for 1 more...see recruiting thread for full details. LL2 you guys get 1st crack if you want to join send me a pm!
  • Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Now, a quick analysis from the last event for Lock and Load 2 : pvp Fly, Fight, Win rank 134 (10 435 pts):

1) Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    thejake01 738 +7 (+112 pts)
    Snickerdog 669 +4 (+19 pts)
    Sherlock1 627 +9 (+27 pts)
    Ouatu 623 +5 (-2 pts)
    Weathervane 619 -1 (-56 pts)
    2) Congrats to thejake01, who broke his personal record and ended first of our team: Well done, you deserve the "Pushing the limits" special award icon_e_smile.gif
    3) Special award ("Back from the dead" Special award) to thejake01, Snickerdog, Sherlock1 and Ouatu, who were out of previous top 5 and earned 4 + rank this time: welcome back among the livings, guys! icon_e_smile.gif
    4) We have played for a average per member of 522 pts.
    5) Except thejake01, no significative improvement this time icon_e_smile.gif

This pvp result is rather special as it was during pve The Hunt, pve which concentrates efforts from most of our team: i am sure investment and rewards from this pve (Thoooooorrrrrrrrrrr) will impact future pvp results, but don t forget to try to reach 450+ points in each pvp (you can try to invest 30mn a day for pvp instead of a long run to save points, for example), as you may need the 4000pts season reward (10 pack), and don t forget that if we reach at minimum 4500 pts each, our team could get real close from another Thor cover, but a lady this time icon_e_wink.gif

So hang on, by Odin's beard! icon_cool.gif

Ps: We are a team, so don t hesitate ask for advices/boosts, team will never let you down (You ll never walk alone...)
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Thanks Sherlock1!

Glad to be helpful, at 85/120k to be able to 166 my daken/patches. Clinched the t25 in that pvp for a useful r&g cover.

We got an awesome team here, thankful to be a part of it!

-Jake
  • ojcAust
    Great break down as always Sherlock. Seems that LL and LL2 are arm wrestling once again. Glad to see so many people in the running for multiple lthor covers. Big shout out to Trisul who currently is sitting on 82K .... 2K more than me so I am hoping I am in a later slice icon_e_smile.gif You chasing the empty throne I left behind Trisul?
    That said LL have a new recruit in Scoregasms who is teaching Malorick and myself how to PVE. The instant legend has 98K in the hunt as I type, 18K more than myself. icon_e_smile.gif
    I look forward to seeing how everyone did at the end of the event. I am sure you are using the chat to keep each other going. Definitely the strong point of LL2.
    Grind on and bring home those Thor covers.
    PS - I am currently 2nd in my slice with a 15K buffer to 3rd so I am aiming for 4 lthor and the red lady thor icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • i am interested in the alliance current rank 8 in pve (51501 points) and rank 89 (5719) points in the current season of pvp. i am very active and strife for 700 each pvp
  • Trisul
    Trisul Posts: 887 Critical Contributor
    ojcAust wrote:
    icon_e_smile.gif You chasing the empty throne I left behind Trisul?
    Those are some big shoes to fill on this side!
  • ojcAust
    Your killing this event. Definitely top 5 in the combined LL and LL2 scores. Really well done. I guess like me you needed the thor covers? I was fortunate to be in a lower scoring slice compared to Malorick and Scoregasms. Those two are in crazy competitive slices. Seriously, new prince of Lock and Load 2 will be crowned and you seem to be the clear front runner. Excellent work.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Now, a quick analysis from the last event for Lock and Load : pvp Fly, Fight, Win rank 72(14 567 pts) and Most wanted rank 43 (15 495 pts):
    Sorry, for the late analysis but on the week-end my time is limited and we did some recruiting to fix some issue inside our alliance. Also I need to continue to do my usual score in pve and pvp since as a commander I want to lead by example and on top of this my crown of King of Pve is seriously in danger!!!

1) pvp Flight-Fight-Win -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    joker says hi 1021 +15 (+373 pts)
    D2KM_ 930 +2 (+43 pts)
    Mjmacka 884 -1 (-64 pts)
    Darkron 858 +1 (+32 pts)
    Logan.1909 839 +2 (+44 pts)
    2) New King of pvp - We are celebrating a new King of pvp with Joker says hi who win his first crown with us.
    3) Special Award achievement (1k) - Congrats to Joker says hi, who broke his personal record and attained his first 1k, well done!
    4) Amazing work for our top5, who put me out of the top5 for a second time in a row. Competition is strong in pvp to be in the top 5. It's mean everybody a great job!
    5) Welcome to Reid, who performed for the first time in our alliance with a good score of 710!
    6) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 906 pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 788 pts
    8) We have played for a average per member of 694 pts.
    9) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    joker says hi 1021 +15 (+373 pts)
    CapcH 753 +8 (+124 pts)
    antreas1911 829 +4 (+113 pts)

1) pvp Most Wanted -Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    D2KM_ 1 007 +1 (+77 pts)
    Mjmacka 957 +1 (+73 pts)
    Malorick 939 +5 (+127 pts)
    joker says hi 908 -3 (-113 pts)
    Darkron 892 -1 (+34 pts)
    2) The return of the King of pvp - Joker says hi didnt keep his crown for too long, D2KM take it from him and return to his throne that he was not able to reach since season 9 (since the new shield cooldown).
    3) Special Award achievement (1k) - Congrats to D2Km, who broke his personal record (since the new shield cooldown) and attained his first 1k, well done, you deserve it!
    4) Return to the top5 for Malorick (me) and also I broke my personal record (since the new shield cooldown).
    5) Congrats to Mjmacka who also broke again his personal record and contine to stay in the top3 for 3 consecutives pvp!!! Well done!
    6) Welcome to Scoregasms, Sikgimp, Consumedfire, cricri36 who performed for the first time in our alliance.
    7) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 941pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 821 pts
    9) We have played for a average per member of 694 pts.
    10) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Whitequeen 592 +0 (+201 pts)
    Philly99 816 +2 (+167 pts)
    Malorick 939 +5 (+127 pts)
    CapcH 868 +3 (+115 pts)
    11) dazstoke78 has decided to join little sister, so let wish him the best there.
    12) pvp44, Kvas are available to join our little sister, so ll2 commander if you need a push on your pvp score they are available to you, so we wishes you the best in all their future endeavors.
    13) Feline69 has decided to join a more relaxe alliance since she was not able to play like before and didnt want to slow us, she was one of the three original members since season 3 and she did that for the good of the alliance. So we wishes her the best in all her future endeavors and thanks for everything.

We have miss the top 50 in Flight-Fight, we were use to it and we know that we can do it. But, I just want to reminder again that we understand that we have real life outside the game so if you know that your play will decrease or you have something advise us on the forum so we are aware (We will put that information on our first page of the alliance under the section member with reducing playing). If you do that you dont have to worry about your situation with us you are part of our success. If you receive a warning about your performance, we are expecting some response back, communication is the key and we are expecting that you will bounce back after that, we want to make sure that we are all contributing and nobody abuse this.

We are a competitive, no stress and pretty awesome alliance in top 10 in pve and top 50 in pvp and I want to thanks everybody for their contribution and great works.
  • Good job guys!
  • So I'm not sure if there is actually a marvel puzzle quest facebook group.

My facebook name is sehk lraihk.

I'm going to start friending people that have their facebook name in this thread. Also, the ones that are clearly puzzle quest accounts in salgys friend group.

Please feel free to send me a friend request if you want to be added.

I'm reticent on just friending peoples account that have a name since it might be a personal page.

Thanks,
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Lraihk wrote:
    ... accounts in salgys friend group... I'm reticent on just friending peoples account that have a name since it might be a personal page.

From my friends group:
    Monique Martin is dr. Strange 616 (l&l2)
    Chris lenat (?) is snickerdog (l&l2)
    Patrick Hughes is not in l&l at the moment, but does play...

Feel free to add them
  • Just want to say THANKS to Salgy for the awesome sig, you are a wizard!
  • ojcAust
    Salgy wrote:
    Lraihk wrote:
    ... accounts in salgys friend group... I'm reticent on just friending peoples account that have a name since it might be a personal page.

From my friends group:
    Monique Martin is dr. Strange 616 (l&l2)
    Chris lenat (?) is snickerdog (l&l2)
    Patrick Hughes is not in l&l at the moment, but does play...

Feel free to add them

Hey team,

I am on Facebook. User name is Owen Clark, location Toowoomba, Queensland. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Looking forward to giving away some free stuff icon_e_smile.gif
  • Salgy
    ojcAust wrote:
    I am on Facebook. User name is Owen Clark, location Toowoomba, Queensland. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Looking forward to giving away some free stuff icon_e_smile.gif

Looked through roughly 1,000 Owen Clarks looking for you! Unsuccessfully, I might add... Try looking for me: Andy Pierce... Profile picture is xforce wolverine
  • ojcAust
    All good Salgy. Tracked you through the good Dr's friend list icon_e_smile.gif
    Do we use the Lock and Load Facebook page much?
  • Salgy
    ojcAust wrote:
    All good Salgy. Tracked you through the good Dr's friend list icon_e_smile.gif
    Do we use the Lock and Load Facebook page much?

Didn't know there was one?!?