**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• Sherlock1
    Sherlock1 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Hey everyone, Sherlock1 of Lock and Load2 for a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load2, pvp Unholy Outlaws rank 136 (10 500 pts), pve Deadpool vs MPQ rank 5 (807 692 pts):

OUTSTANDING, LITTLE SIS HAS DEFEATED BIG SIS(SY?) IN PVE and reached top 5 overall alliances in pve!!!! Even LL1 tried to steal members from us in order to win, so it means that we have a great future (sorry sis, better luck next time!) icon_e_wink.gif
    But most important, both alliances reached top 10 alliances in pve: let s all keep this way, and make Lock and Loads rule the alliances! icon_cool.gif

1) Pvp Unholy Outlaws - . Great thanks to our LL2 top-performers, who are:
    SnickerDog 686 +3 (+60 pts)
    Thejake01 675 +7 (+123 pts)
    d0nk3y_too 672 +5 (+100 pts)
    Pjjdube 670 -3 (-23 pts)
    OJC80 651 +1 (+50 pts)
    2) We have played for an average per member of 525 pts, 48 pts more than previous event, so congrats to everyone, keep it up!
    3) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Chris Cak 353 +2 (+187 pts)
    Trisul 510 +5 (+167 pts)
    thejake01 675 +7 (+123 pts)
    d0nk3y_too 672 +5 (+100 pts)
    Dr.Strange-616 591 +1 (+98 pts)

1) Pve Deadpool vs MPQ - . Great thanks to our LL2 top-performers, who are:
    OJC80 55 315
    Trisul 54 866
    SnickerDog 51 823
    sherlock1 51 762
    Minnesota moon 51 167
    2) Special Award achievement (Prince of pve) - Wonderful work of OJC80 who retained the crowd in LL2! How long will he keep it?
    3) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work of Minnesota moon for his first top5 with us, probably not the last one.
    4) We have played for an average per member of 40 385 pts, and have 10 members that have played below our average. Nevertheless, they did real good job and our top 5 did great job to compensate: that s what we call a TEAM! icon_e_smile.gif
    5) Welcome to Tako8, who performed for first time in our alliance, maybe our lucky charm for our impressive performance!
    6) Our top 5 players have played for an average of 52 987 pts
    7) Our mid-top 5 players have played for an average of 44 455 pts
    8) Our mid-bottom 5 players have played for an average of 36 267 pts
    9) Our bottom 5 players have played for an average of 27 830 pts
    10) Special Congrats to OJC80 and Trisul that with their score made it to the top5 of both alliances Lock and Load in pve. Please note that our top 5 is in the top 8 of both alliances, what an outstanding work! Let s try to do as well next time icon_e_smile.gif
    11) Let s wish the best to MarvelCh3f, who is now with another alliance: thanks for everything!

Team, we need to keep it up this way, and keep improving in pvp: we re a young team, but with time, we will be as competitive as Lock and Load1!

Dont forget that you can see the result of both alliances on our first page and also in our excel documents. Dont hesitate to comment/like/ask for any special request to our analysis.
  • Malorick
    Malorick Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Sherlock1 wrote:
    But most important, both alliances reached top 10 alliances in pve: let s all keep this way, and make Lock and Loads rule the alliances! icon_cool.gif

2) Special Award achievement (Prince of pve) - Wonderful work of OJC80 who retained the crowd in LL2! How long will he keep it?
    10) Special Congrats to OJC80 and Trisul that with their score made it to the top5 of both alliances Lock and Load in pve. Please note that our top 5 is in the top 8 of both alliances, what an outstanding work! Let s try to do as well next time icon_e_smile.gif

Great analysis Sherlock1, LL2 commanders you have a great group and you have your own analyst now. Thanks for your help Sherlock1, I really appreciate your help and involvment with us.

Lock and Load is really a competitive, no stress and pretty awesome alliance and I like our little amical competition, it will just bring the better of each of us.

Just want to add for Lock and Load members, that we did great also in pve with 5 of our members in the top10 of both alliance. Sherlock1 didnt mention that icon_razz.gif.

OJC80 you can try also to take our crown for King of pve, I am ready to defend it against the Prince of LL2.
  • ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    Haha Malorick. Two crowns in L&L 2 in a row, I think I am suffering from burn out.... That said, sounds like fun.
    I am lacking a few covers on people to make this one easy for (Steve Rogers) so my Spidey, Torch and OBW/Wolverine are a little light on Health. High level Juggs and Ares are having fun with that. I miss Patch and Hulk icon_e_sad.gif
    Still no reason not to post a big score and try for the top ten again.
  • ojcAust
    So how are we going with this one LL? I think the toll of the last two events have LL2 not grinding as hard. We are in the top 35 at the moment.
    Always harder when you get told who you can use, but I guess it gives you the chance to use your roster instead of the same stable of characters.
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    ojcAust wrote:
    So how are we going with this one LL? I think the toll of the last two events have LL2 not grinding as hard. We are in the top 35 at the moment.
    Always harder when you get told who you can use, but I guess it gives you the chance to use your roster instead of the same stable of characters.

we are currently in 11th, 3500 behind 10th...
  • ojcAust
    Excellent work there Salgy and Big Sis. Very close to a top ten at the moment. I'm sure you'll get there at the end of the event.
  • ojcAust
    Shout out for Salgy with the great work on my new signature. Picture was hard to find as it is on an old thread but Salgy had him describe it and found it on Google images. Excellent work my friend. You are indeed an asset to rookies on the forums.
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load : pvp Doctor's Orders rank 38 with 14 660 pts:

1) Pvp Doctor's Orders - Great thanks to Lock and Load top-performers, who are:
    Ackerlight 1024 +0 (-288 pts)
    D2KM_ 980 +3 (+167 pts)
    joker says hi 973 -1 (+95 pts)
    Philly99 855 +5 (+101 pts)
    Malorick 825 -2 (-1 pts)
    2) Congrats to D2KM and joker says hi for their amazing score almost 1k, it was close for the King of pvp but Ackerlight is still the champ. Excellent job.
    3) Special Award Achievement (Turkey) - Ackerlight continue to be the king of the pvp with his third win in a row.
    3) We have played for a average per member of 733 pts.
    4) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    D2KM_ 980 +3 (+167 pts)
    salmas 807 +5 (+151 pts)
    Philly99 855 +5 (+101 pts)
    joker says hi 973 -1 (+95 pts)
    5) Welcome to antreas1911, who performed for first time in our alliance with a good score of 696!
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Can't get in the game, keeps saying Checking Internet Connection.

Happened before and I tried a whole bunch of stuff and never got it working: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20078&start=40

2nd end of sub I'm going to miss in this PVE, Sorry folks.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    Can't get in the game, keeps saying Checking Internet Connection.

Happened before and I tried a whole bunch of stuff and never got it working: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20078&start=40

2nd end of sub I'm going to miss in this PVE, Sorry folks.

When in doubt, bounce your device. I've had it do that at work and had to reboot not only my phone, but the cable modem/wifi I was connected to. Sometimes stuff locks up.

That being said, sometimes it's on D3P's side and is out of your hands. Fingers crossed it's not on their side - I start my final grind in 30 minutes.
  • metallicajake01
    metallicajake01 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I wish it were that easy, I did reset it for kicks but had no effect. Also this is across four devices so I know its not my computer, no other issues with anything, This is the 3rd time this has happened to me.
    Support never made an intelligble response (they said something about retrieving my account, replied saying that wasn't it, they replied saying someone would get back to me, no one did). Sent another e-mail tonight.

2nd night- 12/18/14

On Steam (PC)

This is the second night this has happened, wish I would have found this on the first. First time ran a speedtest, shut everything down, all devices and internet modem, booted one back up, still didn't work. Ran CCleaner, still nothing, gave up. Internet worked just fine otherwise.

Right now:
    Shutdown other devices
    Logged in and out of steam
    Opened other steam games, ran speedtest, youtube is going
    Internet is working just fine.
    Restarted.
    Played a different Steam game
    Ran integrity check on game
    Steam Version: Steam API v017, Steam package version 1416350232
    Uninstalled the game
    Ran CCleaner
    Flushed DNS
    Installed the game

Still the same issue, Check Internet Connection right at the first title/loading/splash screen, % doesn't increment at all, just comes up and says loading for about little bit (15-30 second) then says Check Internet Connection, if you leave it long enough it says Comm Link Disrupted.

Specs:
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit / 8GB RAM / Core 2 Duo Quad Core 2.4GHz / GeForce 9800 GTX+ / plenty of free space
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load : pvp Army of One rank 39 with 14 580 pts:

1) Pvp Army of One - Great thanks to Lock and Load top-performers, who are:
    Ackerlight 972 0 (-52 pts)
    Salgy 867 +15 (+305 pts)
    Malorick 852 +2 (+27 pts)
    D2KM_ 849 -2 (-131 pts)
    Daige 836 +5 (+93 pts)
    2) Congrats to Salgy who just beat his personal highscore and finished second in our rank, his best placement so far in pvp. Excellent job.
    3) Special Award Achievement (Hambone) - Ackerlight continue with another strike in the competition with his fourth win in a row.
    4) We have played for a average per member of 729 pts.
    5) Great work to our top improvement performer in pvp, who made the more improvement, who are:
    Salgy 867 +15 (+305 pts)
    CapcH 785 +5 (+181 pts)
    Daige 836 +5 (+93 pts)
    pvp44 740 +1 (+79 pts)

Awesome work team, we are able to keep top50 in pvp and top10 in pve, we have a great alliance and I want to congrats all of you on your good work. It's really a team effort and we are able to keep the momentum even when d3p is trying to slow us with all the improvement they made to the game to made it more difficult for the player.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Haven't noticed that our alliance has a thread.
    Greetings everybody, L&L1 and L&L2, since i am a new member here, not so new in the game, i am at day 455 in daily resupply.

I am Antreas from Greece, so forgive any spelling mistakes.

And now forgive me, i have 11 pages to read to learn more about your story. icon_e_smile.gif

Have fun everybody.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Probably should introduce myself as well as only joined recently - greetings all

On day 342 (however over 1650 hours according to steam - how sad!)

Been in the same Alliance as Antreas (above) for the last 9 months which was a top 100 alliance. Unfortunately it seemed to disintegrate on last day of last season with lots of leavers as top 100 was in doubt.

Hence why I have joined your alliance, thanks for accepting me! Will try to do my bit!

From the UK

Username in game didn't take my steam username (druss) but my e-mail address instead - therefore the rather silly in game username: daransteele
  • Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    what are everyone's thoughts on best strategy for the new 8 hour refresh?!?

although, if i remember correctly, the hunt has multiple subs that open at different times, so i think it will be closer to a 4 hour refresh (different sub ready every 4 hours?!?)... luckily i have fathor fully covered, so my overall placement doesnt really matter, i will grind it out with/for y'all for the alliance reward though... i expect this to be a grind-fest... he's been vaulted for a while...
  • D2KM_
    D2KM_ Posts: 134
    Welcome druss and antreas!!! Glad you choose our pretty awesome group to join icon_e_wink.gif dont forget to get a Lock and Load sig from Salgy. He does some pretty amazing work!

Again, glad to have you both and welcome to the L&L family icon_e_biggrin.gif

D2KM
  • ojcAust
    edited January 2015
    Salgy wrote:
    what are everyone's thoughts on best strategy for the new 8 hour refresh?!?

although, if i remember correctly, the hunt has multiple subs that open at different times, so i think it will be closer to a 4 hour refresh (different sub ready every 4 hours?!?)... luckily i have fathor fully covered, so my overall placement doesnt really matter, i will grind it out with/for y'all for the alliance reward though... i expect this to be a grind-fest... he's been vaulted for a while...

I'm with you there with you Salgy. I think this is going to be a test with most teams wanting a top 100 finish. Grind fest central. Lthor is 4 covers off maxed for me so I'll be trying to get up there. But i am sure there are a lot us who want that win instead of purchasing the covers.

Last minute grind was on at L&L2 once again. Proud to report 17th alliance spot with the Prince retaining his crown.....Three in a row! Why not make it a fourth icon_e_smile.gif

Strategy for this PVE. I am going with hitting each refresh once available. When I have the full refresh runs complete (1day 12hr events so 8hr refresh means 4 full refresh and 4hrs remaining) I plan to grind. It took close to an hour for full run through, so allowing that will mean 3 full event grinds or multiple nodes working from highest point down, which is the smarter way if you can handle the scaled enemy.

However I would be interested in Malorick's views as King of the Lock and Load Alliance PVE.
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213
    ojcAust wrote:
    Last minute grind was on at L&L2 once again. Proud to report 17th alliance spot with the Prince retaining his crown.....Three in a row! Why not make it a fourth icon_e_smile.gif

Why stop at prince, chuckles? Why not just skip the formalities and promote yourself to Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Knights of the Holy Order of the **** BunnyRabbit? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Seriously, you're a hell of a grinder and you clearly know how to work the hell out of your roster. The entire group benefits from your efforts, so I hereby grant you permission to assign yourself whatever title you see fit.
  • ojcAust
    d0nk3y wrote:
    ojcAust wrote:

Why stop at prince, chuckles? Why not just skip the formalities and promote yourself to Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Knights of the Holy Order of the **** BunnyRabbit? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Seriously, you're a hell of a grinder and you clearly know how to work the hell out of your roster. The entire group benefits from your efforts, so I hereby grant you permission to assign yourself whatever title you see fit.

Thanks Donkey. I have been around a while and the previous group were not a lot of help to me, so loving that Lock and Load 2 are as competitive as I am with the PVE. I picked up a few tricks that can really help. As I shared in our ingame chat. Having Classic Storm and two others that have been beaten up can win you a quick match if the MPQ fate decides to. Raging tempest hitting three times due to an enemy AOE when the team is under 50% .... KO

Just one thing though Donkey .... would you have to abbreviate the title or just put the whole thing on the end of my handle?
    OJC80 Grand High Pooh-Bah of the Knights of the Holy Order of the **** BunnyRabbit .... almost seems a bit much icon_cool.gif

Seriously, yourself, Snickerdog and Ouatu (The Watcher) have a good team. Lead and we will follow. Or at least try to.
  • Malorick
    Now, a quick analysis from the last events for Lock and Load : pve Oscorp: Heroic rank 42 (1 827 046 pts):

1) Pve Oscorp: Heroic - Great thanks to our top-performers, who are:
    Malorick 154 279 --
    antreas1911 129 593 --
    darensteele 128 105 +3
    Darkron 123 057 +7
    Salgy 120 094 -2
    2) The King strike again! Malorick keep the crown of King of pve. Amazing work and that guy is crazy! All this to be in the top10 and gain 3 covers of Squirrel Girl.
    3) Special Award Achievement (Turkey) - Malorick continue to be the king of the pve with his third win in a row.
    4) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to antreas1911 for his first top5 on his first pve with us and give me a good competition in the race for the corwn, hope you had also a top10 with your incredible score.
    5) Special Award achievement (Top 5 of pve) - Great work to darensteele for his first top5, he didn't want to miss it this time (was out of top 5 by 400pts last pve :O).
    6) We have played for a average per member of 91 352 pts, and had only 9 members that have play below our average, we really ave a strong competition in the top 5 and a strong top10. We are doing a good job as a team.
    7) Our top 5 players have play for a average of 131 026 pts
    8) Our mid-top 5 players have play for a average of 110 582 pts
    9) Our mid-bottom 5 players have play for a average of 84 160 pts
    10) Our bottom 5 players have play for a average of 39 641 pts
    11) Great work to our top improvement performer in pve, who made the more improvement in their rank among us in pve, who are:
    Darkron 123 057 +7
    Whitequeen 108 301 +7
    Philly99 101 238 +7
    D2KM_ 113 793 +5
    darensteele 128 105 +3
    12) We are now 1-2 against our sister alliance were the crush us really easily at the end with a rank of 22 vs 42. Congrats to LL2 and good work! Season is not finish yet and we can comeback on the next pve, we will try to give you some competition.
    13) We dropped to rank 42, it's not our normal ranking but this pve was insane and it was a heroic event on top of this. On my bracket it was not easy to stay in the top10, I had to do all the nodes even the difficult one to be able to catch up and it worked (even if I was able to do it two times on three they were so difficult with their one kill shot from Ares or Daken). It's sure, we can do better but we continue to be a solid top50 in pvp.
    14) We have 6 of our members in the top10 overall among both alliance, so solid performance from our top10 members.

I am also with you guys, even if my Thor is fully cover and maxed, I will do it for the alliance, great team spirits Salgy. Also I have to response to OCJ80 challenge and make it a fourth in a row so I can have the Special Award Achievement (Hambone).
    ojcAust wrote:
    Salgy wrote:
    ... luckily i have fathor fully covered, so my overall placement doesnt really matter, i will grind it out with/for y'all for the alliance reward though... i expect this to be a grind-fest... he's been vaulted for a while...
    I'm with you there with you Salgy.
    Last minute grind was on at L&L2 once again. the Prince retaining his crown.....Three in a row! Why not make it a fourth icon_e_smile.gif