Poll for revising old PVE's with Survival modes

Options
2»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Your roster depth is quite important when Wolverine isn't around. Even though Captain America is likely to pick up most of the work in a survival mode, when fighting against stuff like Caltrops it is very useful to have interchangeable green users.
    Actually, I'm bypassing green most of the time in favor of Hood and Falcon. The exceptions were the Gorgon nodes where I put Hulk in front to collect greens and get rid of him so Cap could go about his business. I can generally get rid of the Caltrop spammers before any damage is done.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would like to see a survival mode added by itself. Maybe out beside the last prologue screen. Just something to do if you want, or ignore if you don't care for it.
  • I would like to see a survival mode added by itself. Maybe out beside the last prologue screen. Just something to do if you want, or ignore if you don't care for it.

I agree that this pve is by far the most wasteful one in terms of being a health pack draining event. Since D3 will lose revenue on heroic point purchases due to whales not buying as much when the shield nerf takes place I believe that the company is becoming desperate to gain revenue so they came up with a new type of pve mode where you must pay for more health packs if you really want to grind a node before a sub is done. It is a great way for the company to get whales to spend money to buy health packs so that they can get an extra 4* Elektra but is probably doing more harm then good as I am sure that a lot of people are hating this event. I am sure that if more pve events where there are survival mode nodes and one of them happens to be an essential for a sub there will be a lot of people quitting this game. The only positive thing that I can say is that it is nice to see that they are at least trying to add new content to make the game more interesting.
  • The heaviest health pack sub, however, was the hell's kitchen one vs gorgon, wolverine, and goons, not the ones with the survival nodes in them.... so not sure what point you're trying to make by pointing to health pack sales.
  • LCap+Hood+IM40(1Y) got me through most of the toughest survival nodes.

Patch+LDaken+Loki were not bad either