Prove Your Worth - Dec 3 - 5 - Season VIII

Options
124»

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fell asleep before Thor pvp ended. Was happy to stay top 25. Expected more attacks. Had a lvl 55 211 deadpool and lvl 102 042 daken because I was running out of usable teams.

Too tired to keep grinding PvP. Found a high 30s pt target, xforce obw, probably wouldn't be able to beat it with normal characters. Dropped the whales, got in top 25, shielded. 621 pts good enough for 24. Glad to wake up to top 25.
  • Well this is annoying as hell, at 1258 and I can literally only find 4 point matches. That makes that 1300 borderline impossible with 50 min to go
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Well, I guess in this bracket, the 166 wall starts at 400? I know people want Thor, but isn't this a little nuts?

I guess I'll try again closer to my end time but I don't really know what to think right now. But on the plus side, it's just a doc ock...

EDIT: It's also end of season. Guess I should REALLY be glad its ust Doc Ock...
  • entropic01 wrote:
    Well this is annoying as hell, at 1258 and I can literally only find 4 point matches. That makes that 1300 borderline impossible with 50 min to go

Sitting right behind you except my problem is I get hit even doing 1 match anymore.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Has anyone entered slice 5 recently? If so, was the bracket almost full?
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    Has anyone entered slice 5 recently? If so, was the bracket almost full?
    I entered at 11:29pm EST at #340. Predatah is #1 with 1586
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    Once again, slice 5 was a good one for progression rewards. I7 players in my bracket reached 1300.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, it was awesome getting 1300 and not ranking in the top 10... Didn't see any target benefit either... at any given point in time, I'd just keep rotating through the same 3 people, and half the time, they were worth single digit points.

Whether it's a stealth matchmaking change, or slicing the player base too thin with all these shards, climbing and pushing used to be so much easier and less tedious.