Great update, thanks for the undocumented nerf

Options
2»

Comments

• The automatic hiding of the first post made me stop in confusion for a good 20 seconds. What does an undocumented nerf have to do with messenger pigeons? icon_question.gif
  • While the rage is humorous and a little misplaced he does have a point in his later post. They know most of their playerbase doesn't come to the forums. Yet in game patch notes are notoriously sparse. That is pretty bad news for a large chunk of people. I suppose I could give them a pass if there was an icon that said Patch R60 is live, click here to see all the details with a link to the forums, but even that is too much to ask.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    edited September 2014
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Kelbris wrote:
    You really suck at this. I got a -24 rep OP on a joke thread.
    To be fair, I only down vote you because your signature is annoyingly large.

It shouldn't be possible to do what I did in my signature. I'm hoping someone notices and really tightens up the BBCode. There are a LOT of exploits that most forums put stops to. A good example is there's no image per post limit that I could notice; I could put 50 gifs in one post and drain the hell out of your mobile data.

Granted, I wouldn't, but there are plenty of former players who have thrown temper tantrums before leaving (the fact that most of the people who have are like 40 is **** hilarious) and there's really nothing stopping a creative person from doing something like that.

I'd submit it on the suggestions forum but it's not like anyone would read that **** that could do anything about it. It's about the forum. Why would devs care about that?

Signature limits should be one image, no gifs.