Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    hibikir wrote:

What surprises me is that we've been handed hoods twice, and yet the blue ability, the good one, has always been the hard one to get. It's the one ability that makes him useful. Why not make the cover more available?

Harder to earn? Yes. But blue is also the double reward. So you could have had no Hood covers last week, and walk away with 4 blue this week. That sounds like pretty available to me.
    Getting a top 5 and having your alliance (if someone has one) is also very unlikely to happen with all the crazy brackets we get lately. I consider myself lucky that I only need a handful of covers to finish most older heroes. I feel bad for all the players who have began their transition to 3* and need 1100 for a top 10. The truth is that covers have stopped rotating like they use to in the past.
  • I feel a bit upset and sad that one of my most rewarding 3*'s to cover was hood because you had to do well in lightning rounds or get super lucky in pulls to get a chance of ever seeing his covers. He is awesome and was one of if not the hardest to cover character in the game. Now he is like bagman in availability =-( people won't feel that reward and it saddens me
  • Tharos
    Tharos Posts: 129
    Options
    It also happened a few weeks ago, with BP covers. And a few months ago, with Punisher covers.
    It is really nice to have some character-focused rewards from times to times, so we can improve one specific character instead of having on average 1 new cover every two months for a given character.

If they neved did something like this, I would still be with my best 3* at 7/8 covers.