Prologue Peeling

Options
2»

Comments

• user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nonce - see your list of bad Team Up powers. Is there a complete confirmed list of them? It is just all powers other than passive?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Demiurge_Will said in the team-up discussion thread they'll be adding a delete button in R59 or R60.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I'm reminded of Monty Python's Piranha Brothers.

Vercotti -- Doug (takes a drink) I was terrified of him. Everyone was terrified of Doug. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug. Even Dinsdale was frightened of Doug.
    Interviewer -- What did he do?
    Vercotti -- He used sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire.

Whatever works.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Those Team-UPs are so baaaad !
    Devs, please remove them !
    My inventory is full of unusable Yelena and Moonstone abilities from PVE.
    I cant rid of them.
    And enemy team is full of World ruptures and Supernovas !
    You simply made every match much harder and lengther (and ofc more frustrating).
    This is game totally become P2W game - who can buy Healtpacks wins.
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Its not that bad.

For dumping, props to whoever suggested the Rags fight in prologue. Just took Daken/Patch/mStorm, was able to dump my unwanteds pretty quickly. Also picked up some 140 Rags ones, which arent terrible to have. I could see burning some of those off during the pvp climb just to make the fights a little quicker.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phillipes wrote:
    Those Team-UPs are so baaaad !
    Devs, please remove them !
    My inventory is full of unusable Yelena and Moonstone abilities from PVE.
    I cant rid of them.
    And enemy team is full of World ruptures and Supernovas !
    You simply made every match much harder and lengther (and ofc more frustrating).
    This is game totally become P2W game - who can buy Healtpacks wins.

See above, they are working on a delete button to get rid of TP's (team-up is hyphenated) you don't want.

You're complaining about WR's and Supernovas, that also means YOUR team has that on defense as well. So from that perspective, you're on an equal playing field.

It's a new feature, hopefully they'll fine tune it, and you'll start enjoying it.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    raek13 wrote:
    Its not that bad.

For dumping, props to whoever suggested the Rags fight in prologue. Just took Daken/Patch/mStorm, was able to dump my unwanteds pretty quickly. Also picked up some 140 Rags ones, which arent terrible to have. I could see burning some of those off during the pvp climb just to make the fights a little quicker.

Rags green would make an ok defense against Sentry's WR, especially if it caused cascades.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can someone make a list of which ones are Best, Good & SH*TTY of all team up's.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got a lvl 213 spidey blue. Lmao

in all seriousness, some form of boost removal needs to happen ASAP. Let us sell the 1's we don't want for 20 iso or just let us delete them.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a lvl 213 spidey blue. Lmao

in all seriousness, some form of boost removal needs to happen ASAP. Let us sell the 1's we don't want for 20 iso or just let us delete them.

I'm all for free Iso to solve a stupid problem in the 1st place. Almost annoying enough to make me not fight weak opponents or the Seed teams...Almost.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally resorted to this myself. I spent the required amount of time necessary to remove three 19-point Lethal Recons from my team-up list. I wanted to remove 13 other useless team-up powers, but I don't have the time right now for a completely tedious exercise.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What about calling it Prologue TUmping... though Peeling is good too, just my2c

Oh and any Daken + Goon match like the one that was just in PVE is good for TUmping too, though you take a wee bit more damage, the match can be longer and no new TU either.
  • Whatever the hell we want to call it, it's pathetic that it have to waste most of my time purging useless team ups in prologue.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MikeHock wrote:
    Whatever the hell we want to call it, it's pathetic that it have to waste most of my time purging useless team ups in prologue.
    \

heh like prologue healing was wasting our play time, but getting rid of useless TU isn't