The List: Most Wanted New Characters

Options
124»

Comments

• Glad someone recognized the awesomeness of Luke Cage. He was a beast in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. He should be a Legendary because he is a tank and he heals. Maybe too overpowered?
  • Yancy Street Gang
    Options
    Obvious new characters based on Dark Reign era would be remaining cabal members Emma Frost and Namor. Also Carol Danvers Ms. Marvel/Capt Marvel
    since we already have her Dark Avengers counterpart in game.
  • I got early votes in for Thanos and Apocalypse, I wonder if it might have given them a boost. I am glad to see them high on any account, there are currently more heroes than villains...and maybe they could be a part of a new prologue story as the main bad guys.
  • Mr Sinister, Forge, Cable , Winter solider and Deadpool and I will actually buy ISO and HP
  • Kingpin isn't on the list? The game definitely needs more villains to balance events.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Shamusyeah wrote:
    Wouldn't onsloght and apocalypse have to be like 5 star characters, maybe galactus too.
    They'd have 1 move for one of each color, it's effect is simple, "you win"

didn't vote but would love a 5* villain like Galactus or the others you named as five-color monsters with ridiculous rarity and level cap to go with it. To be fair it would waste a lot of the devs time making a character that five players would have but I do like to dream from time to time.

I think first we need bosses like Galactus or Thanos or Onslaught. Bosses are a chief component of game design and I don't care if I can't control mighty Galactus if I can at least defeat him.

Also, the remaining illuminati need to be in game.

A boss who, instead of making matches, got to each turn change the colour of one tile (ending the turn) - probably implemented as an internal passive ability, to go with 2 or 3 kickass active abilities- would be interesting, except that current AI wouldn't be able to use it effectively, which is sad because it would be a great way to mark out a "boss" character too powerful for players to have and who doesn't play by the same match 3 rules as the other characters. If they do implement a "boss" character then I hope that's how they do it, with a character who completely changes the mechanics of the game.
  • Hi,

Colossus (or Colossus juggernaut)
    Scarlet Witch
    Reed Richards
    Apocalipsis
    Kingpin

Bye!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With the new 15 limit on polls, it might be good to have a 15 most wanted heroes poll, and a 15 most wanted villains.
  • With the new 15 limit on polls, it might be good to have a 15 most wanted heroes poll, and a 15 most wanted villains.

Love the suggestion!! As I mentioned before, when the summer starts I want to do an extensive poll. I might add a few different dynamics across a few different topics and rely have some fun with it.

Feel free to add any suggestions you think would be fun to incorporate!!!
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I picked 15 heroes and 15 villains and made the polls.
  • I picked 15 heroes and 15 villains and made the polls.

Anything I put together is not gonna be so limited. You can't get any good polls from the forum system. Whatever I decide to do will be much larger and more extensive.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Happener wrote:
    Hi,

Colossus (or Colossus juggernaut)
    Scarlet Witch
    Reed Richards
    Apocalipsis
    Kingpin

Bye!

Yes, instead of a gold Juggernaut we need a 3* Colossus Juggernaut. That way we can cover both a better Jugg's and bring Colossus into the game.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ok so everyone has cast their votes and the results are in!!
    We ended with 58 voters casting 464 votes.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5529

And here's where the gap starts to get a little noticeable.

#3 - Gambit - 116 points!! A lot higher than I thought he would go.

I believe Gambit is still the highest grossing character for Gazillion (who Makes the Marvel Heroes game) of all the post release characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This poll was done forever ago. Hope I get to cross a name off the list for the 1st time soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Seems like my wish for Shuma Gorath is looking incredibly unrealistic......I guess I have to ask myself, how many people even know who he is?
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Now that Captain Marvel had been announced, I'm hoping for Deadpool.