*** She-Hulk (Modern) ***

Comments

• Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    I'm going to be straight honest...her red and green powers scare the **** out of me when she uses them. She sounds like she's taking a fiery dump while chewing on ten penny nails. It is...not pleasant at all.
  • I play on silent mode and her red hurt my eyes.. What is wrong with their artist anyway? She hulk was always so gorgeous in the comic, and now this.. icon_e_sad.gif

Anyone with maxed shehulk yet? icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Tried her blue, it counter itself when cast twice, resulting in no change, while there are still other enemy strike tiles available.. Not good icon_e_sad.gif

Her red seems okay, after leveling should do solid damage..

No green cover to test yet icon_e_sad.gif last minutes frenzy pushed me out of top 20..
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think a She-Hulk/Black Panther/LThor team would be a pretty terrifying thing. Tons of HP, team damage attacks in three colors, special tile negation or defense tile generation (that could be converted into strike tiles by Shulk) depending on what is needed, and they cover everything but purple between them. They'll take a little while to get going, but they have the HP to get to that point. I know I'd skip that crew.
  • I tried to test out she-hulk's abilities with sound at my usual loud-ish volume.
    I immediately regret my decision.
    One question: Why? icon_cry.gif
  • Meto5000 wrote:
    I'm going to be straight honest...her red and green powers scare the tinykitty out of me when she uses them. She sounds like she's taking a fiery dump while chewing on ten penny nails. It is...not pleasant at all.

Yeah when I first heard her ... erm... make noises I was like what the heck?!?! did someone skin a cat?! icon_eek.gif Listening closer it was like they tried to feminise hulk's voices. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, I just discovered how odd that Power of Attorny battle cry sounded, especially for those nearby that had no concept of what it was. Best to play that in mute.

ATM, with this healing fiasco, I'm currently leaning towards 5/3/5 build...
  • Marty17 wrote:
    Yeah, I just discovered how odd that Power of Attorny battle cry sounded, especially for those nearby that had no concept of what it was. Best to play that in mute.

ATM, with this healing fiasco, I'm currently leaning towards 5/3/5 build...

Agreed. The main difference is 25 percent vs. 50 percent of a second power, and a slight bit on the fake healing. I think 5/3/5 is the only one that makes sense.
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    funny name icon_lol.gif
    TUhHE1mvIq4.jpg
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    The green is flat out awful as the color drain is random and the healing is temporary.

I fired it off twice and both times is took out the non-threatening color pools leaving me to absorb a punch in the face after using it which was a net zero because the damage taken was about what I gained.

This green is one of the most useless powers I've seen so far.
  • I'm a little underwhelmed by her too.
    I will take her to 5/3/5 after I get the covers tonight and then try her out in a couple of configurations to see if she is better then I think she is.
    I have a feeling she is going to be in the section of my bench where DD and MoStorm resides.

DD I can understand... but did I miss something? Is Ororo a lawyer now too?
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    The green is flat out awful as the color drain is random and the healing is temporary.

I fired it off twice and both times is took out the non-threatening color pools leaving me to absorb a punch in the face after using it which was a net zero because the damage taken was about what I gained.

yeah, i wish they would have done something like Psylocke steal or BP Black where it would be based off either the 2 colors they have the most or their two strongest colors, at least you would have an idea. If the skill cost like 8 it might not be terrible, but it's so unreliable. Hell, have it like HT's where it would take a certain percentage out of a certain set of colors. So have it take her opposites and it would steal 100% of one color, 50% of a second and 25% of a third, but the colors would be purple, yellow, black but which one it stole at what rate could be random, at least you would have an idea of what you would be getting.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    j12601 wrote:
    I'm a little underwhelmed by her too.
    I will take her to 5/3/5 after I get the covers tonight and then try her out in a couple of configurations to see if she is better then I think she is.
    I have a feeling she is going to be in the section of my bench where DD and MoStorm resides.

DD I can understand... but did I miss something? Is Ororo a lawyer now too?
    It wasn't a lawyer joke--she's a benchwarmer, sitting next to the mostly useless Dare Devil and Mohawk Storm.
  • The green is flat out awful as the color drain is random and the healing is temporary.

I really hate these skills that make me want to build at 5/0/5 (if only I could still max level the character) because I will never want to use them and don't want the AI to ever use them either
  • gamar wrote:

I really hate these skills that make me want to build at 5/0/5 (if only I could still max level the character) because I will never want to use them and don't want the AI to ever use them either

I'd build Psylocke this way if it wasn't for the fact that blue skills are rare enough she has a good chance of being the only active on the team.
  • Gah! Her red is powerful, but it is unbelievably frustrating when your opponent has like six special tiles all in the bottom 3 rows and she doesn't destroy a damn one. Instead it hits every tile below and to the sides, almost cuddling them.

"Don't worry little enemy Strike Tiles, let Mama Shulkie just give you a hug and protect you from all those mean old potential matches."
  • I think the AP depletion should be a random enemy character's strongest color. You still have a good chance of getting nothing important but at least it wouldn't be completely random.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Random is still better than the one the enemy has the most of, since that's almost always hte one it's not using
  • Maybe they should have the target be smarter tied to level upgrades, like say deplete the highest amount of a color that can be consumed only if you've level 5. Not sure if that'd make it worth getting to level 5, but at least it'd be something to consider.
  • I just completed all the stats for She-Hulk on the MPQ Wikia :

http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... 8Modern%29
  • I'm having a ton of issues figuring out who she would pair with... Falcon? Hood?

Those 3 together would be an uber defense nightmare and possibly play well offensively in Latveria

Full rainbow coverage with no overlaps ~ she hulk could convert the enviro strike tiles into better ones or from falcon protect tiles

Falcon boosts everything with inspiration and redwing gets rid of the enemy tile. Hood uses yellow for ap or target enemy tiles or shoot redwing timer or use his black to shorten the timer

hood who is usually targeted first, but she hulk may get to heal him & falcon may toss out protect tiles to slow down the process.

She hulk & falcons blue counter the new daken patch duo for removing strike tiles

Seems like it would be a fun team to try out icon_e_smile.gif