The Hunt

Comments

• It's pretty lame that I ground all week to be in the top now sitting in 50th and all the event points are zeroed out so I cannot achieve a higher rank...
    When you say "zeroed out" do you mean literally worth 0 points?

Oh yay now I'm in 60th no punisher for me I guess...
  • It's pretty lame that I ground all week to be in the top now sitting in 50th and all the event points are zeroed out so I cannot achieve a higher rank...

Some of mine are literally at 0 yes.
    That has to be a bug icon_eek.gif
  • I'm going to be really annoyed I was in 2nd at 2:30 this morning. And now I have no way to get a higher rank I don't want a two star wolverine...

Nope I have been constantly zeroing out the events all week. I have 46130 points right now...

Some of mine are literally at 0 yes.
    That has to be a bug icon_eek.gif
  • I'm going to be really annoyed I was in 2nd at 2:30 this morning. And now I have no way to get a higher rank I don't want a two star wolverine...

Same here. All levels left are worth 0, so all I can to is sit there and watch my rank drop.. icon_mad.gif
  • I was hoping they would reset with some points at the top of the hour but no dice... Savage Land all levels 0 point value all drops obtained this is very lame.
  • MrMeer wrote:
    I'm going to be really annoyed I was in 2nd at 2:30 this morning. And now I have no way to get a higher rank I don't want a two star wolverine...

Same here. All levels left are worth 0, so all I can to is sit there and watch my rank drop.. icon_mad.gif

So we're we supposed to just let the point rack up till the last minute and then grind I'm so confused...
  • Yay no I'm 66th...
  • MrMeer wrote:
    I'm going to be really annoyed I was in 2nd at 2:30 this morning. And now I have no way to get a higher rank I don't want a two star wolverine...

Interesting. No wonder #2-#10 isn't moving. I've never seen any of my missions drop even remotely close to single digits let alone 0. Still sitting in 1st, with what I estimate to be about ~200 points left to be had in missions.
  • MrMeer wrote:

Interesting. No wonder #2-#10 isn't moving. I've never seen any of my missions drop even remotely close to single digits let alone 0. Still sitting in 1st, with what I estimate to be about ~200 points left to be had in missions.

So does that mean winners were predetermined or something sigh...
  • 69th now...
  • this is so lame.... no wonder people are moving up still, I guess we are the unlucky ones who got the bad end of the bug.... no reset here either, still 0 points....
  • This system is ****. Don't try to reason it. It's an expirement with highly questionnable goals.

People should not be playing the game of trying to decipher whatever formula they're using for points and see if they can capatilize, obviously they should just be playing the *actual* game. Unfortunately, for some amazingly silly reason, people are actually discouraged and penalized for playing.

At its most fundsmental level, the system should be rewarding time spent, and consistency, that's it. Instead it rewards some weird form of tactical play, which is not only highly unintuitive, it is ironically bad for their business model.

Rewarding players who login fewer and far between is essentialy the exact opposite kind of play the want. least is this system fails at capatilizing on the compulsion to heal characters rapidly or binge on boost purchases.

Points going to 0 is also hilariously stupid, and I'm betting something that was added as a fail safe for players at the top running away with points, and it is unintentionally locking people out because of poor tuning.
  • this is so lame.... no wonder people are moving up still, I guess we are the unlucky ones who got the bad end of the bug.... no reset here either, still 0 points....

I just wish there some explanation I mean why are points zero for us should we have waited till right before each event ended to grind or ****?
  • So does that mean winners were predetermined or something sigh...
    Perhaps in a way. At least somewhat "predetermined" by when you join the bracket.
  • So does that mean winners were predetermined or something sigh...
    Perhaps in a way. At least somewhat "predetermined" by when you join the bracket.

I have been grinding hard all week and have been in the top ten most of the time I was in 2nd at 2:30 and now I'm below 60th....
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2013
    No one's catching Bainee in my bracket, he has a good cushion, am at # 6 and my girlfriend (Mecathica) is #5, I see Shuino at #4, it's coming down to the wire for 3rd place!

Good luck everyone in your brackets!
  • 73rd now...
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    No one's catching Bainee in my bracket, he has a good cushion, am at # 6 and my girlfriend (Mecathica) is #5, I see Shuino at #4, it's coming down to the wire for 3rd place!

Good luck everyone in your brackets!
    Curious, what do the points look like?
  • 84th now...