The Hunt

Comments

• I just got a regular Heroic token, not a Hunt Heroic token, for top 200 in Alaska...
  • Twanbon wrote:
    I just got a regular Heroic token, not a Hunt Heroic token, for top 200 in Alaska...

I think a regular heroic is better icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Twanbon wrote:
    I just got a regular Heroic token, not a Hunt Heroic token, for top 200 in Alaska...

Same here, only a regualar heroic token... icon_e_confused.gif
  • Same here, but pulled a blue Spidey all the same. Woot. Now I can be top 10 in Doom and not care.
  • Just noticed the other two have regular heroic listed as prize too... Probably since the Hunt Heroics expire tomorrow, makes sense that they scheduled the last round of each to give regular heroics.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Twanbon wrote:

Not if you want a shot at Spidey or Widow like I do. Bleh.
  • Misguided wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Twanbon wrote:

Not if you want a shot at Spidey or Widow like I do. Bleh.

Man they've been giving spidey covers like candy lately. I guess I am lucky that my widow is maxed though.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Man they've been giving spidey covers like candy lately. I guess I am lucky that my widow is maxed though.

I've had bad luck. Finished first (god that's funny to say that's bad luck) in the first BisG, and see the tournament thread for what happened in the second, but I kind of got **** by matchmaking. Anyway, that was offset a little by getting a purple with my daily login standard this morning, so there's that. Sitting 3/3/3 after dropping some HP for two blue levels this morning. I was sitting on 5k, so could buy a couple more levels. Hoping for top 5 finish in Doom tourney.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Zathrus wrote:
    Same here, but pulled a blue Spidey all the same. Woot. Now I can be top 10 in Doom and not care.

Lucky you. I like to call my heroic token "M Hawkeye vendor tokens", cause that's all I ever get out of them, Hawkeye after Hawkeye vendor trash
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm thinking about letting my Florida go to whatever to let the rubber banding kick in, but even at 133 I'm getting only 500 max in the savage lands. And doing one mission kills the rubber banding for all the others right ?

Between the rubber banding and the first place boobie prizes, it's starting to get annoying. I WANT to play the game, but it's incentivizing you not to
  • AdamMagus wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    Same here, but pulled a blue Spidey all the same. Woot. Now I can be top 10 in Doom and not care.

Lucky you. I like to call my heroic token "M Hawkeye vendor tokens", cause that's all I ever get out of them, Hawkeye after Hawkeye vendor trash

Built a 5/5/3 Hawkeye almost entirely off this event. I'd been throwing him our before. I also have 4 yellow 2 red and 3 green Thor sitting in my cache, many at only a few hours left. If you wanted either and didn't have..the event was nice. Otherwise...good ISO. Now, to be fair, I DID get a green widow on my first pull. So I am probably hitting the avg at this point.
  • Spoit wrote:
    I'm thinking about letting my Florida go to whatever to let the rubber banding kick in, but even at 133 I'm getting only 500 max in the savage lands. And doing one mission kills the rubber banding for all the others right ?

Between the rubber banding and the first place boobie prizes, it's starting to get annoying. I WANT to play the game, but it's incentivizing you not to

I don't think so? It's based solely on your distance to first place. It's just the rubberbanding helps SO well that after a match or two or 5 you are usually caught up with the first place almost.

Yrs though, I have found myself the last week or two more waiting to play the game than actually playing. Which is why I was happy when lightning rounds came around.
  • I'm sad that this ends with Savage Lands. That place has the worst repeatables.
  • I'm sad that this ends with Savage Lands. That place has the worst repeatables.

you mean the easiest. therefore lots of catching up gonna be done
  • Hm, didn't recieve a reward for The hunt: Alaska despite finishing top 100. Annoying.
  • abuelo wrote:
    Hm, didn't recieve a reward for The hunt: Alaska despite finishing top 100. Annoying.

Perhaps you got a regular heroic and didn't realize it? For some reason, the brackets aren't rewarding the event heroics anymore.
  • Misguided wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    Hm, didn't recieve a reward for The hunt: Alaska despite finishing top 100. Annoying.

Perhaps you got a regular heroic and didn't realize it? For some reason, the brackets aren't rewarding the event heroics anymore.

Nah I haven't even had the pop up to say the event is secured. Think it may have clashed with the Shield Supply drop or something, I've sent a ticket so they'll let me know if I'm being daft or not!
  • Anybody place top 3 in side events more than once?

I like them. There's HP to be gotten.

They are, however, the easiest by far.
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Anybody place top 3 in side events more than once?

Not even once. Only gotten HP from placement once. I have gotten a heroic token every time though -- anyone want a spare Hawkeye and Thor?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Anybody place top 3 in side events more than once?

Top 50 is the best I have done a few times. The problem is that I'm always in 150-200th place (in the overall standings) when I am forced to join an event before it expires.