*** Spider-Man (Classic) ***

Comments

• the math. 371 protect at level 4 (since i can only get up to level 4 purple), that's 1113 damage negated every match/ability.

there goes ragnarok/thor red spam hit negated to ONE.

spidey, u evil man.
  • I got my last purple from standard token... LOL

It was from Loki tournament - Loki is damm trickster
  • forgrim wrote:
    the math. 371 protect at level 4 (since i can only get up to level 4 purple), that's 1113 damage negated every match/ability.

there goes ragnarok/thor red spam hit negated to ONE.

spidey, u evil man.
    It only makes Rags more of a necessary evil due to his ability to ability to clear the board. Or run Loki and get 1000 damage in strike tiles.

Also, Bullseye's advantage is that it works on matches from both sides. Spidey's team has to match it for his skill. So a soft counter to Spidey teams is to run someone like Mags or Widow and get those purples for yourself.

If it replaces anyone, it's Cap. Too much overlap now, especially since the stun buff.
  • 3/5/5 is the new hotness.
  • Polkio wrote:
    I got purple from standard token... LOL

So did I. I was shocked.
  • I guess there will be a lot of people in the same boat as me thinking "I wish I hadn't sold that purple cover". Mine is only a 0/1/3 so at least I can still get the 3/5/5 eventually....a loooooong time down the road.
  • Don"t understand why dev keep on power up classic spiderman?? He is strong before, now slightly overpower
  • Ran a few test for the new passive, and here are the results:

Web

0 = protect 66
    3 = 267
    4 = 333
    5 = 446
    7 = 446

Spidy level 141... Purple level 5.

Hope it helps
  • UgotOwned wrote:
    Ran a few test for the new passive, and here are the results:

Web

0 = protect 66
    3 = 267
    4 = 333
    5 = 446
    7 = 446

Spidy level 141... Purple level 5.

Hope it helps

Thank you very much added info to compendium with 0 and 5 Web tiles which seems to be maximum
  • Kcwei83 wrote:
    Don"t understand why dev keep on power up classic spiderman?? He is strong before, now slightly overpower

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1061#p11643
  • spiderman's purple ability activates fast, without some stupid animation that wastes everyones time. it's nice.

please make Daken's Prohormone Rage and Bullseye's Aluminum Bones abilities activate in a similar fashion. please.
  • I'm kind of in a dilemma, I have a 3/4/3 spidey right now and wanted to go 3/5/5. But now I got 2 yellow covers in my cache.

For the people that went 5 purple: How often do you really use it?

At the moment I rarely match for protect tiles, just one heal at the end tops me usually off anyways.
  • finwe wrote:
    I'm kind of in a dilemma, I have a 3/4/3 spidey right now and wanted to go 3/5/5. But now I got 2 yellow covers in my cache.

At the moment I rarely match for protect tiles, just one heal at the end tops me usually off anyways.
    All the time. Purple tiles do the most damage for him. Use him with Mags or Widow, 2 or 3 star version of either.
  • finwe wrote:
    I'm kind of in a dilemma, I have a 3/4/3 spidey right now and wanted to go 3/5/5. But now I got 2 yellow covers in my cache.

I got 4/5/4 and I must admit that I did not match it by purpose at all. I only match purple in cascade after rag uses his ability. If you got rag in team all you think about is to match red. If I don't have red to match then I match blue for stun. Purple is nice ability to defend when somebody attack your team - then AI is matching purple like crazy. But ability is really nice so go for 3/5/5
  • Aghhhhh!!!! The dilemma

I have a 3/5/3 spidey and was going to go 3/5/5 but just picked up a yellow cover
    Also have maxed his level without adding another cover

A 4/5/4 certainly isn't a bad combo do I add or discard and wait for the purple icon_e_confused.gif
  • Wait for purple. It's not even a question.

I'm just sad that I sold 2 purple covers before they changed the power.
  • Anybody have the stats on a L141 protect tile with 5 webs on the board?
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Anybody have the stats on a L141 protect tile with 5 webs on the board?

Web

0 = protect 66
    3 = 267
    4 = 333
    5 = 446
    7 = 446
  • russnou wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:

Web

0 = protect 66
    3 = 267
    4 = 333
    5 = 446
    7 = 446

Thanks. That's pretty disgusting lol
  • DumDumDugn wrote:

[selfless ad]My Compendium does icon_razz.gif I did try to make it as comprehensive as possible.[/selfess ad]