Iso Illuminati are now 20/20 - General Chat

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I have post here in order to find a replacement for repronaz icon_e_sad.gif

Thanks for your effort repronaz , we will miss you, good luck in your new alliance icon_e_biggrin.gif

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5309&p=149733&hilit=iso+illuminati#p149733
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have post here in order to find a replacement for repronaz icon_e_sad.gif

Thanks for your effort repronaz , we will miss you, good luck in your new alliance icon_e_biggrin.gif

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5309&p=149733&hilit=iso+illuminati#p149733
    Thanks for having me guys, I will miss you too
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi,I'm a daily player.I'm usually reach top50 every pvp events.My season one score was 83xx and prodigal sun is 23415. I have 8 lv85 roster now. I really need a strong alliance. My ID is "kakayou". Pls let me join.
  • Unknown
    Options
    fgtpedu wrote:
    Hi,I'm a daily player.I'm usually reach top50 every pvp events.My season one score was 83xx and prodigal sun is 23415. I have 8 lv85 roster now. I really need a strong alliance. My ID is "kakayou". Pls let me join.
    Send a private message to our leader Kippo Good Luck ;D
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for all the time we have spent, in the forum and ingame chat. It was great to figth with and for the team while it last.
    Hope to see you again, I will try to skip you If I see your names on time XD XD XD
    Good luck
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for all the time we have spent, in the forum and ingame chat. It was great to figth with and for the team while it last.
    Hope to see you again, I will try to skip you If I see your names on time XD XD XD
    Good luck
    What's this? Your not disbanding are you?
  • Etheus
    Etheus Posts: 56
    Options
    Disbanding? Not that I'm aware of.

We had a great a Season 1, placing 32nd as an Alliance.

However, after seeing at least seven other members move up to top 10 and top 25 alliances within a matter of days, I decided to take leave as well. No offense to the newcomers, but no discretion was used to replace the heavy losses. The rosters brought in just aren't capable of competing at that kind of level just yet.
    It was a wonderful opportunity to help build the Alliance. I wish everyone good fortune and fun.
  • Unknown
    Options
    repronaz wrote:
    Good luck
    Before the end of Fresh Cut we were near top 100. I went to bed thinking we could do it this time because some brothers didnt even start that PvP. When I woke up I saw we place 230 or worst icon_e_surprised.gif and when I went to the chat I saw that we werw only 14 members icon_eek.gif ... That was enough for me icon_cry.gif

Azrhyn and I have joined the scAvengers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    repronaz wrote:
    Good luck
    Before the end of Fresh Cut we were near top 100. I went to bed thinking we could do it this time because some brothers didnt even start that PvP. When I woke up I saw we place 230 or worst icon_e_surprised.gif and when I went to the chat I saw that we werw only 14 members icon_eek.gif ... That was enough for me icon_cry.gif

Azrhyn and I have joined the scAvengers.
    Good luck there then Anubis, Hopefully Scavengers will hold together as I had heard on here somewhere that they were falling apart but with strong additions like yourselves that should be the glue that is needed.
    Its good you guys have made it into a top 10/20 alliance aswell, well deserved for all the hard work you put in (think we were top 2 in most events on the alliance). Shame it all had to end but I guess its probably for the best. Saw you hit me in fatal attraction but decided not to retaliate (half for old times sake and half for low reward for doing so). Guess thats how we will hear from each other most often now icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    repronaz wrote:
    Good luck there then Anubis, Hopefully Scavengers will hold together as I had heard on here somewhere that they were falling apart but with strong additions like yourselves that should be the glue that is needed.
    Its good you guys have made it into a top 10/20 alliance aswell, well deserved for all the hard work you put in (think we were top 2 in most events on the alliance). Shame it all had to end but I guess its probably for the best. Saw you hit me in fatal attraction but decided not to retaliate (half for old times sake and half for low reward for doing so). Guess thats how we will hear from each other most often now icon_rolleyes.gif
    My apologises for hitting you icon_redface.gif With this MMR Hell I go like a truck without brakes, hitting everything that worths the effort at full throttle icon_e_sad.gif I will try to keep on an eye in order to don't do it again icon_eek.gif
    I wish we keep in contact at least at the forums icon_e_biggrin.gif feel fre to PM when you want, sure I will ask you for advise in the future icon_lol.gif
    Edited: Thanks for Skip me icon_e_biggrin.gif I owe you that +10 Iso bonus (and some points too icon_e_wink.gif )
  • Unknown
    Options
    repronaz wrote:
    My apologises for hitting you icon_redface.gif With this MMR Hell I go like a truck without brakes, hitting everything that worths the effort at full throttle icon_e_sad.gif I will try to keep on an eye in order to don't do it again icon_eek.gif
    I wish we keep in contact at least at the forums icon_e_biggrin.gif feel fre to PM when you want, sure I will ask you for advise in the future icon_lol.gif
    Edited: Thanks for Skip me icon_e_biggrin.gif I owe you that +10 Iso bonus (and some points too icon_e_wink.gif )
    No worries, and feel free to hit me whenever you see me, if I'm not shielded I expect to get hit