Iso Illuminati are now 20/20 - General Chat

Options

Comments

• Does anyone notice that todays alliance daily reward gave us only 200 Iso instead 500? They have dropped the Iso from 25 to 10 by alliance member icon_cry.gif
  • Does anyone notice that todays alliance daily reward gave us only 200 Iso instead 500? They have dropped the Iso from 25 to 10 by alliance member icon_cry.gif

LOL ya el cheapo's icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Spreadsheet updated with everyone's current stats to-date --- not dbl checked yet tho --- my pizza is getting cold LOL Not that - that is a bad thing -- cold pizza is ah-ite icon_e_smile.gif

Ps. Congrats to the team re: Season 1 -- we're sittin' pretty LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • qiwi-mpq wrote:
    80k of ISO saved up and not sure who to use it on...

1) Bring a new 3* to the 100s like Black Panther or Hood
    2) Max out Lazy Thor or Psylocke
    3) Dump it into the false promised land that is Invisible Woman
    4) Hold (boring!)

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Hello,

I would max out Lazy Thor first. And bring BP or Psy up next. I like Psy's black better (spammable, and does not give AP to enemy).
    Hood is substitute for OBW, I would not use him before 141, not even then probably...

Then again, OBW+Hood can be infuriating.

I have maxed LazyCap and now maxing Punisher.
    Next one will be LazyThor, although I still need some covers and a crapload of ISO.
    I find that CAP is better on offense and LT is better on defense.

Still don't have anyone to replace OBW. Maybe CMags, now that I have him 333 (soon 343). I am really missing Spidey... for 3* healing.
  • Hi there,

Same situation than Qiwi. What's next? icon_question.gif

A Team: 141 Patch (5/3/5) / 141 Hulk (5/3/5) / 141 Punisher (3/5/5)
    90K Iso stored

Candidates in mind:
    Black Panther - 85 (tanky and nice black but If I replace Hulk for him, Punisher will use the black on defense ...)
    Classic Mag - 85 (5/4/4 - also at this level it's a beast but the balance will arrive sooner or later)
    Lazy Cap/Thor - 60/41 (only 8 covers ...)
    Spidy - 75 (1/5/5 - balance pending too and I don't need the stunt/healing in order to use bersekers Rage)
    IW - 30 (4/2/4 by now ... wish she was a 3/5/5 icon_razz.gif )

Any suggestions?

Regards
  • Hi there,

Same situation than Qiwi. What's next? icon_question.gif

A Team: 141 Patch (5/3/5) / 141 Hulk (5/3/5) / 141 Punisher (3/5/5)
    90K Iso stored

Candidates in mind:
    Black Panther - 85 (tanky and nice black but If I replace Hulk for him, Punisher will use the black on defense ...)
    Classic Mag - 85 (5/4/4 - also at this level it's a beast but the balance will arrive sooner or later)
    Lazy Cap/Thor - 60/41 (only 8 covers ...)
    Spidy - 75 (1/5/5 - balance pending too and I don't need the stunt/healing in order to use bersekers Rage)
    IW - 30 (4/2/4 by now ... wish she was a 3/5/5 icon_razz.gif )

Any suggestions?

Regards

I would level and use CMag in your case. He would give you 2 unused colors: blue and purple, both of which are useful.
    Imagine replacing enemy strike tiles with blue protect tiles after berserker rage.

In the not-so immediate future however I would probably not use both Punisher and Patch together, as both use green and red. I would switch out one of them with LazyCap or LazyThor for yellow.
  • Thanks a lot,

I use Magneto in that way in PvE and paired with Patch I feel he was overpowered. With 5 blue AP and some blue tiles in the screen I could cast berseker rage and start an large combo dealing damage recovering the blue in the process (+crits and cascades) red deals 800 for each cast too.

I know Punisher and Patch overlap, but I use them in a diferent way in order if I need to finish someone fast (Punisher taking down OBW/CS) or finish the whole team off in a move (berseker + molotov is 1780 to a single target + 1400 to all + retribution if someone is still alive).

I will gather Iso again and level Steeve Rogers next as soon as I get the covers

Tonight I will level up CMag to 131 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks again for your advise
  • Unknown
    Options
    vetheran wrote:
    qiwi-mpq wrote:
    80k of ISO saved up and not sure who to use it on...

1) Bring a new 3* to the 100s like Black Panther or Hood
    2) Max out Lazy Thor or Psylocke
    3) Dump it into the false promised land that is Invisible Woman
    4) Hold (boring!)

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Hello,

I would max out Lazy Thor first. And bring BP or Psy up next. I like Psy's black better (spammable, and does not give AP to enemy).
    Hood is substitute for OBW, I would not use him before 141, not even then probably...

Then again, OBW+Hood can be infuriating.

I have maxed LazyCap and now maxing Punisher.
    Next one will be LazyThor, although I still need some covers and a crapload of ISO.
    I find that CAP is better on offense and LT is better on defense.

Still don't have anyone to replace OBW. Maybe CMags, now that I have him 333 (soon 343). I am really missing Spidey... for 3* healing.
    Since getting 5/5/3 hood to 141 and using him, I have been winning 30% to 50% on defense and when paired with CMags 5/5/3 and Pun (any build) should scare a lot of people away and cause problems for those it doesnt. Mostly get beat by spidey teams now. Never used OBW or Spidey but Hood/CMags is my broken duo and means on offense im winning within 5 turns (although these may take a while using CMags blue) With his 5 red, laying down judgement from Punisher means that for 2 red AP I do 500ish damage and board clearance - No brainer
  • qiwi-mpq
    qiwi-mpq Posts: 54
    Options
    I again have nearly 100k ISO saved up, maybe it's time for me to jump on the Hood train! ^^
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wish I had enough blue covers (and Iso icon_lol.gif ) for leveling up Hood ;D

Mag + Patch + Punisher is a good team too, I'm having 40% wins/loses in PvP simulator, I would replace Patch/Punisher for Lazy Cap as soon as I can get more covers for him, by now soft cap at 102 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wish I had enough blue covers (and Iso icon_lol.gif ) for leveling up Hood ;D

Mag + Patch + Punisher is a good team too, I'm having 40% wins/loses in PvP simulator, I would replace Patch/Punisher for Lazy Cap as soon as I can get more covers for him, by now soft cap at 102 icon_e_sad.gif
    On defense shieldbro will only use yellow until cmags is dead so he is pretty much useless other than as a tank with pun/cmags. If you lvl up falcon he HSAs great synergy with pun and spits on special tiles from opponents so would be a better match IMHO and better colour synergy
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for the advise repronaz icon_e_biggrin.gif wish I had more covers for Falcon too icon_razz.gif (2/2/4 softcap at 77).

With Mag/Patch/Cap I supossed that Mag should be the first target to defeat (less HP without regeneration and a nasty purple) but who knows ;D

I will store all the Iso until I can max some of these characters icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks again
  • Etheus
    Etheus Posts: 56
    Options
    I've been stuck in Login hell the past few hours. I can't get in and when I do FB login also fails. I have no special events or access to the a Alliance feature.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Etheus wrote:
    I've been stuck in Login hell the past few hours. I can't get in and when I do FB login also fails. I have no special events or access to the a Alliance feature.

Just letting you guys know, that I see no events and it says I am not in an alliance. Trying to play a mission in prologue also says I need to be connected to the servers. Dunno how long this will take...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Veteran players and founders please join post at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7681

sincerely,
    QTQuazar (founder, Ace of Blades)
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    Good luck to you on your new alliance, repronaz. We will definitely miss you.

Someone should update the title to state that we're looking for one more now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    qiwi-mpq wrote:
    Good luck to you on your new alliance, repronaz. We will definitely miss you.

Someone should update the title to state that we're looking for one more now.
    Its nothing against you guys as I said but I thought better to leave than try force the alliance to push harder than they want to or make certain members feel they aren't doing enough. Its been great playing with you guys and I will still skip you all in PvP as you are my extended mpq family (now once removed). Keep up the good work and hopefully you will find the right person to replace me. The user looking for alliance thread should help there and I'm sure there will be lots of shuffling now season 1 n has ended.
    Speak soon
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Season 1

Anubis 15314
    Pbj 15191
    Repro 14207
    Veth 13565
    John 13370
    Azr 12467
    Legend 12072
    Skyrok 10925
    Etheus 10836
    Skyman 10552
    Me 10150
    Link 9766
    Qiwi 9665
    Chops 9317
    Jay 8886
    Bzz 8852
    Sqreek 7547
    Quirt 6937
    Kip 6505
  • qiwi-mpq
    Options
    Man I really got to figure out how to get ~1000 in each PVP for Season 2 short of exhaustive shield hopping...

Too bad the Sentry PVE isn't part of Season 2, I have confidence I'm going to rock that one...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow I suck :'( 2nd to last!?!? -- sheeesh -- I thought I was playing a lot too -- well up until last week when things got crazy busy at work. I don't see RL changing much in the next few weeks so if you guys wanna replace me with someone more active / higher point getter I'll drop out -- no hard feelings. RL is kicking my **** - basically working two jobs now for the next few weeks so games have to take a back seat. Apologies icon_e_sad.gif