Iso Illuminati are now 20/20 - General Chat

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
No more room at the Inn icon_razz.gif -- unless and until D3 decides to up the alliance membership #s --- or we boot an "inactive" icon_mrgreen.gif

Just thought I'd start a new thread -- the "recruiting" titled one used for our "chat" could have been a tad misleading to say the least icon_e_biggrin.gif

Now when the in-game chat is added -- that'll be something icon_razz.gif -- prolly cost HP to use it tho icon_e_wink.gif LOL

Comments

• oh and look who finally got the freakin' "signature" to show icon_razz.gif --- thanks again for that repronza icon_e_wink.gif
  • Yaaay chat. Spamming here from now on then icon_e_smile.gif
  • Wow... did you guys read the Heroic Juggs thread? Lot of people in EU timezone got **** really bad, from places #2-7 they went over to top 200 while sleeping. I guess I was lucky with going from #4 to top 100 during the night.
  • Hey all. Woke up to first place in Lord of Thunder and I don't even have a new Thor cover yet!
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hGVh69KkumQ3dVa2V5aTR2TEU/edit?usp=docslist_api
  • bzz83 wrote:
    Hey all. Woke up to first place in Lord of Thunder and I don't even have a new Thor cover yet!
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hGVh69KkumQ3dVa2V5aTR2TEU/edit?usp=docslist_api

D'oh !! Hopefully you'll luck into one soon --- I'm still waiting for my 1st IM40 cover --- icon_e_surprised.gif
  • vetheran wrote:
    Wow... did you guys read the Heroic Juggs thread? Lot of people in EU timezone got **** really bad, from places #2-7 they went over to top 200 while sleeping. I guess I was lucky with going from #4 to top 100 during the night.
    I went from top 25 to top 100 and I was up playing lol icon_lol.gificon_redface.gif
  • Does anybody on a pc want a little job?
    If so the idea is to take snapshots of every bodies rosters and then do this every week. If we go one or two weeks with no changes to someones roster, we can then discuss the option of booting them. If they post to say they are saving iso for big boost etc we can then change our minds but I think it would be good for us to do as we don't have any other way of monitoring activity to ensure our team has no weak links.
    Just an idea but let me know what you guys think
  • repronaz wrote:
    Does anybody on a pc want a little job?
    If so the idea is to take snapshots of every bodies rosters and then do this every week. If we go one or two weeks with no changes to someones roster, we can then discuss the option of booting them. If they post to say they are saving iso for big boost etc we can then change our minds but I think it would be good for us to do as we don't have any other way of monitoring activity to ensure our team has no weak links.
    Yarr -- sounds good -- most members aren't on the forums (much) -- but hopefully when in-game chat is avail they can post their intentions re: saving ISO , taking week off for vacation , wedding , funeral lol icon_lol.gif

I would be happy to do the snaps but I'm on an iPad and it's the only place I have it now --- removed from phone -- and I don't have FB icon_redface.gif I know right!? Last of the hold outs lol icon_lol.gif

If there's a way I can easily keep track of peeps progress I'll do it icon_cool.gif
  • Quirt wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    Does anybody on a pc want a little job?
    Yarr -- sounds good -- most members aren't on the forums (much) -- but hopefully when in-game chat is avail they can post their intentions re: saving ISO , taking week off for vacation , wedding , funeral lol icon_lol.gif

I would be happy to do the snaps but I'm on an iPad and it's the only place I have it now --- removed from phone -- and I don't have FB icon_redface.gif I know right!? Last of the hold outs lol icon_lol.gif

If there's a way I can easily keep track of peeps progress I'll do it icon_cool.gif
    Thanks quirt, I'm on phone and tablet (both android) and don't like the fiddly stuff on here and don't know how to do some things hence saying would suit a PC user but we will see who else see's this as may be easy for someone.......?????
    P.s. are you a pirate???? Yarr
  • LOL no not a pirate icon_e_biggrin.gif My buddy got me hooked on saying Yarr --- maybe he is one icon_razz.gif

Ya screenshots I can take no problem -- bit of a pain to post them here tho' -- I'm assuming you wanted "proof" of inactivity. icon_razz.gif but I would be fair -- obviously this is for the good of the team so I won't be trying to screw us over LOL icon_lol.gif
  • Bloody 'ell. I worked a 14.5 hour day. I had planned on grinding Lord of Thunder tonight but way too tired lol
  • Get some sleep Kippo icon_razz.gif there's always another event --- and "alliance events" hee hee

I had a great day --- FINALLY got a Spidey icon_e_smile.gif ---- and just now pulled a Hood --- and my S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply says I get a Doc Doom in 5 days icon_cool.gif Swish icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • gab1to reporting to the base.

Long time lurker here. I read the forums daily but I don't post to often.
  • gab1to wrote:
    gab1to reporting to the base.

Long time lurker here. I read the forums daily but I don't post to often.

Same here LOL no really icon_e_biggrin.gif I post since the alliances started -- but as soon as the in-game chat app is live -- forums are dead to me LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif I just don't have time for them icon_lol.gif
    I come looking for answers but rarely find what I'm looking for and the search engine sucks icon_rolleyes.gif

I suppose I should "read the instructions" tho' -- lets all laugh at the nOOb -- I just discovered I can "stack" boosts LOL icon_redface.gificon_mrgreen.gif
  • Hi Guys,

Instead of taking screenshots, why not make a google docs table with members, their heroes and their levels, you can also add ISO/HP in bank, I think it is easier than always taking screenshots. I can make it once I get home from work and share the link.

And if you want to check activity, you can check the table, if you want proof, you can look at the roster itself.
  • vetheran wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Instead of taking screenshots, why not make a google docs table with members, their heroes and their levels, you can also add ISO/HP in bank, I think it is easier than always taking screenshots. I can make it once I get home from work and share the link.

And if you want to check activity, you can check the table, if you want proof, you can look at the roster itself.
    That sounds really good veteran, if you could do that it would be great.
    I'm not on a productive run at the mobut due to this course I'm on, commuting and studying. Finishes today though so will be back to normal activity from tomorrow.
  • Oh sweet idea vetheran icon_cool.gif -- THANKS icon_razz.gif ... one of those "why didn't I think of that" icon_redface.gificon_mrgreen.gif
  • Here is the prototype.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjLnUH4tkBcmdFhENWdjRkpWYTlpSk5wSDJxV3dLaFE&usp=sharing

For now it is view only. You can pm me your email addresses and I will share as collaborators.
    The idea is that everyone should be a collaborator and fill out the levels once per week on your own tab
    On the Alliance Summary, weekly progress (levels gained) is visible.

Numbering starts with 12 (it is the 12th week if I calculated correctly).
    I only filled out data for myself and AnubisUltra, did not have time for more.
    Check it and let me know what you think. And I await the busy hands to PM me for access icon_e_smile.gif
  • vetheran wrote:
    Here is the prototype.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjLnUH4tkBcmdFhENWdjRkpWYTlpSk5wSDJxV3dLaFE&usp=sharing

For now it is view only. You can pm me your email addresses and I will share as collaborators.
    The idea is that everyone should be a collaborator and fill out the levels once per week on your own tab
    On the Alliance Summary, weekly progress (levels gained) is visible.

Numbering starts with 12 (it is the 12th week if I calculated correctly).
    I only filled out data for myself and AnubisUltra, did not have time for more.
    Check it and let me know what you think. And I await the busy hands to PM me for access icon_e_smile.gif

OMG!! icon_eek.gif This is fooking awesome man!! I'll PM ya my email address ASAP ! This is pure genius really i.e. Everyone takes care of their own stats and lessens the workload for all

THANKS a million for this --- wish there was a way for me to transfer some HP to you icon_razz.gif
  • I'm a rare poster but I'm glad to see we hit the cap. I will make sure to visit the forums more as we go forward. Keep rocking the tourneys and events, and see you all in game!