Iso Illuminati are now 20/20 - General Chat

Options

Comments

• Another rough day. Can't wait for the weekend when i have time to play.
  • Quirt wrote:

OMG!! icon_eek.gif This is fooking awesome man!! I'll PM ya my email address ASAP ! This is pure genius really i.e. Everyone takes care of their own stats and lessens the workload for all

THANKS a million for this --- wish there was a way for me to transfer some HP to you icon_razz.gif

Added you as editor icon_e_smile.gif I do not have the illusion that everyone will update weekly, but even if 50% of is, it is less work icon_e_smile.gif
  • I had a little time this morning so:

Added:
    - coloring and borders for visibility on both Summary and member tabs
    - last updated formula on Summary (getting data from individual member sheets C1)
    - Comment on Summary (Hoarding ISO, travelling, sick, on holiday etc)
    - Current ISO and HP on Summary tab (not mandatory to fill if you are not comfortable sharing)
  • vetheran wrote:
    I had a little time this morning so:

Added:
    - coloring and borders for visibility on both Summary and member tabs
    - last updated formula on Summary (getting data from individual member sheets C1)
    - Comment on Summary (Hoarding ISO, travelling, sick, on holiday etc)
    - Current ISO and HP on Summary tab (not mandatory to fill if you are not comfortable sharing)
    Sweet --- I'll enter all my deets Friday after work and will work on updating others too --- hopefully most (all) will get around to reading the forums and update they're own. This will be a snap to simply update once the initial data is entered.
    Will also be easier to contact peeps in-game --- but ya till then I'll maintain the list
    Thanks again for getting it started icon_cool.gif
  • Hmm no new posts all day icon_e_confused.gif
    We are "the strong silent type" icon_lol.gif I like that icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sorry, I was busy farming and tanking LR. Also Heroic Juggs.
    Gathered 20k ISO today and got first in my bracket for Heroic. (at least I think, still waiting for rewards).
  • Yup, got first. Hello my first ever 4*! icon_e_smile.gif Lazy Thor is now capped at 66 as 1/3/3. Wont level him just yet though, I will wait to see Lazy Cap
  • Another top 100 finish for me due to lack of time to compete but now have 1/0/3 lazy Thor at soft cap of 41. Hopefully can put a strong effort into alliance pve when they launch it.
  • I have no bloody clue how I top 20'd. 1/5/4 Lazy Thor level 77!!
  • qiwi-mpq
    qiwi-mpq Posts: 54
    Options
    Top 2'd again so my Lazy Thor is 2/3/3. Lvled him to an even 50 for now.

@Kippo 5 yellow already, I'm jealous. I got all Captain Americas with my tokens...
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Sheesh congrats dudes --- I got top 100 icon_cry.gif guess I still haven't got this "timing"/refresh thing down --- cause I play a lot -- and try to play smart --- I feel I'm doing well / winning often but just not scoring well icon_e_confused.gif

Been meaning to ask ---- Why is 3* Thor called "Lazy Thor"!? He's more of a tank than an attacker!? Anyway I usually see how the top dogs level heroes and then I follow suit lol icon_e_biggrin.gif since you all have him levelled higher than me I reckon I'm good to go i.e. spend some of my precious ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • vetheran wrote:
    Yup, got first. Hello my first ever 4*! icon_e_smile.gif Lazy Thor is now capped at 66 as 1/3/3. Wont level him just yet though, I will wait to see Lazy Cap

CONGRATS Bro!! That's awesome I have a useless 4* (i.e. IW) lol
  • Quirt wrote:
    Sheesh congrats dudes --- I got top 100 icon_cry.gif guess I still haven't got this "timing"/refresh thing down --- cause I play a lot -- and try to play smart --- I feel I'm doing well / winning often but just not scoring well icon_e_confused.gif

Been meaning to ask ---- Why is 3* Thor called "Lazy Thor"!? He's more or a tank than attacker!? Anyway I usually see how the top dogs level heroes and then I follow suit lol icon_e_biggrin.gif since you all have him levelled higher than me I reckon I'm good to go i.e. Spend some of my precious ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif
    He is a 3 star version of the Pre thorverine nerf Thor so lazy because the oinky difference is hec Can now reach lvl 141 - lazy on the dev's side rather than creating a new version of Thor at 3*
  • repronaz wrote:
    Quirt wrote:

Been meaning to ask ---- Why is 3* Thor called "Lazy Thor"!? He's more or a tank than attacker!? Anyway I usually see how the top dogs level heroes and then I follow suit lol icon_e_biggrin.gif since you all have him levelled higher than me I reckon I'm good to go i.e. Spend some of my precious ISO icon_e_biggrin.gif
    He is a 3 star version of the Pre thorverine nerf Thor so lazy because the oinky difference is hec Can now reach lvl 141 - lazy on the dev's side rather than creating a new version of Thor at 3*
    Kk Thanks! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Yeah Lazy Thor is a beast at top levels with 7K HP and nasty damage. It will make you think twice about attacking someone who has him unless you are planning to but down 4K and let Punisher give him an execution.
  • LOL Ya I love that Punisher "red" finishing move icon_razz.gif Well when I use it --- not when its used against me icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Wow just noticed all those spelling mistakes in m post!!
    He will be skipped a lot when paired with punisher & hulk especially once Spidey is nerfed
  • repronaz wrote:
    Wow just noticed all those spelling mistakes in m post!!
    He will be skipped a lot when paired with punisher & hulk especially once Spidey is nerfed
    No worries I knew what you were saying LOL we get used to spellin' mistakes in this textin' world icon_razz.gif

Btw I can't edit "The Document" -- unless I'm doing something wrong ? I can download my own copy and edit that of course but I think you wanted me to be able to modify your copy? Anyway I PM'd you my gmail address now cause that's the one I use for "everything" -- the old yahoo addy is basically for "spam" LOL icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • repronaz wrote:
    Quirt wrote:

I don't hate on Lazy Thor. In fact, it makes more sense to me that an unleveled character should have the same skills as their lower tier version. I'd personally rather see different characters, than 3 versions of Wolverine that all do different things. If it's a different power set - why not have it be a different character? Ya know?

Either way - I'm enjoying Lazy Thor thus far, and definitely have some iso earmarked for him. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Oh ya Lazy Thor has the exact same moves ---- sweet --- as a noob trying to get used to all these abilities it's nice to have the same named character do the same thing ---- just a buffed version --- tho it does cut down on variety lol
    I mean eventually they'll run outta new characters icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm still trying to figure out Bag Man Spidey lol icon_lol.gif but I see "nobody" really levels that clown soooo I'm not gonna bother to either ---- well maybe eventually --- I don't think I'll sell any heroes cause who knows when they'll have an event where I'll need them!? Then again I'll run outta HP real fast trying to open new roster slots *sigh* icon_rolleyes.gif