Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    billsrule7 wrote:
    A note that read....

"we appreciate your patience. Here's 300 HP for your trouble."

OR

"here's a Daken cover for your trouble."

...would be much more appreciated.

a single Daken cover would be a terrible reward for those of us who finished outside of the rankings. A much much better form of compensation would be for every member of the development team to post here apologising for the way thiss whole fiasco has been handled.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would actually be quite happy with a 3* cover / even a 3* cover token as comp although I know there are others who would think a random 3* is a terrible reward some maybe one of your choice would be even better <- odds of this happening any guesses? mine is 0%
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Asking for extra rewards on top of what is owed is getting old and tiresome. Yes, they owe rewards. That doesn't mean you deserve more. Of course it would be a positive gesture, but asking for it just entitled.
  • Unknown
    Options
    That message is good start especially stating that Heavy Metal probably has same problem.

Now what is poor taste on other hand is doing Daken tournament before rewards been handed out to all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, I just got my Solo Rewards from the Oscorp: Heroic. Hooray!
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited May 2014
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    Well, I just got my Solo Rewards from the Oscorp: Heroic. Hooray!

Same here. Glad to finally have my first daken card!

Edit: add alliance rewards gotten as well now. Knew the devs would come through icon_e_wink.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just got my alliance rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yea, just got my missing Daken covers.

So what are we going to collectively complain about now, guys?
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you Mpq I got my daken covers from my win.

While I am mildly irritated with the delay (and have send I in a ticket), I more concerned about the delay in announcing the problem.

I would have preferred if the announcement is made much earlier.

But shrug, it's over and hopefully another round of explanation would be coming soon
  • Unknown
    Options
    We can still complain about the IM event not posting gains, only losses.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We can still complain about the IM event not posting gains, only losses.

There is no need to complain anymore
  • Unknown
    Options
    I already received my individual awards for a Heavy Metal, so things might not be as messed up anymore. I joined the event right away, so do not get your hopes up that they have improved the overall system or anything crazy like that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    Asking for extra rewards on top of what is owed is getting old and tiresome. Yes, they owe rewards. That doesn't mean you deserve more. Of course it would be a positive gesture, but asking for it just entitled.

As a consumers we shouldn't give a **** if D3 thinks we are entitled for asking for more. As a consumer I will constantly take actions to ensure the corporate entities I deal with WANT my business. I am still of the belief that they work for me. If you want my money and my time then work for me! If you don't want to then I'll move on and find someone that wants my business.

D3 wants lots of our money and no longer offers a guarantee even in big purchases like 10 packs.

However I will say that regardless of our arguments I highly doubt there will be any compensation. I will also say I don't believe it to be a stretch that they will start losing established business after this.