Rewards Pending Note on MPQ

Options
They got a note up.

Rewards Pending!

Still waiting for your Oscorp: Heroic rewards? They're coming shortly!

We expect a similar delay in other upcoming events such as Heavy Metal.

Sorry! We're working on a fix to get rewards out quickly!

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, that's the note that appears in-game.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So we won't get our rewards for a while from Heroic AND the exact same thing will happen with Heavy Metal? I feel for anyone who was supposed to get Daken covers, but at least we are all on the same level for Fatal Attraction. No one has a supped up Daken just yet...

EDIT: That said I am thankful that there was some kind of note acknowledging the issue. Hopefully they can resolve it quickly as well as other issues and we can get back to normal.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thank you for communicating OP. Much apreciated by most.
  • Unknown
    Options
    can anyone post an screenshot please? I don't see any note in the Android version.
  • Unknown
    Options
    this is what MPQ's message reminded me of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw
  • Unknown
    Options
    *gasp* better late than never I guess.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Completely inadequate response, at this point.

A substantial increase in the awards should have been announced as well.
  • billsrule7
    billsrule7 Posts: 46
    Options
    A note that read....

"we appreciate your patience. Here's 300 HP for your trouble."

OR

"here's a Daken cover for your trouble."

...would be much more appreciated.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MPQ in-game is also showing Season 1 has been extended and will end in 4 days and 23 hours.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How are you guys seeing this? My event page is blank. I didn't get any in game pop-up. icon_cry.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This is the message. I also see the next event with tattooed Daken.

67652BB1-97F6-499B-84D3-B2C2DEECC07A.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh...and although we can't operate the last event properly or award you properly... Here's another event ...that you probably won't be awarded for either...or at least not by the end of the all important season...that you've probably only wasted what 28 days of your life on.

Ps- we've extended the season... Who notices it first...
  • Unknown
    Options
    In game notice coming in 5 days time...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I read this as, "Sorry you haven't gotten your rewards from previous event. Unfortunately, you won't be getting the next ones either"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lame, late and lazy reaction from the devs. To say I'm disappointed is to put it mildly...
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There's an additional post up on this in the News and Announcements section. In it ElectroBlast, the master of understatement, says:
    We know that several of you have messaged us about not having received your rewards for the Oscorp Heroic event.

Several? icon_lol.gif Several, defined as "More than two but not many"? Uh-huh, I'm sure your CS department wishes it was just "several" of us that messaged you. I think I've officially moved into amusement over this whole situation now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mags1587 wrote:
    There's an additional post up on this in the News and Announcements section. In it ElectroBlast, the master of understatement, says:
    We know that several of you have messaged us about not having received your rewards for the Oscorp Heroic event.

Several? icon_lol.gif Several, defined as "More than two but not many"? Uh-huh, I'm sure your CS department wishes it was just "several" of us that messaged you. I think I've officially moved into amusement over this whole situation now.

I think he meant to type "Several Thousands" icon_lol.gif
  • StryveUnderfire
    Options
    "Also note that while you're waiting you have a chance to get 3-star Daken from Fatal Attraction cover packs"
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MP23Quest wrote:
    So we won't get our rewards for a while from Heroic AND the exact same thing will happen with Heavy Metal? I feel for anyone who was supposed to get Daken covers, but at least we are all on the same level for Fatal Attraction. No one has a supped up Daken just yet...

EDIT: That said I am thankful that there was some kind of note acknowledging the issue. Hopefully they can resolve it quickly as well as other issues and we can get back to normal.
    No, some people already recieved individual rewards. And I swear, if the fix for the rewards gives them a second set.....

Extra Falcon covers are one thing, but extra covers for something that people have been frothing at the mouth for for months? icon_evil.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, people with the covers already are buffing up and getting a MAJOR advantage in the PVP. Hopefully they will have big bounties for me to abuse when i finally get my covers.