The Hunt

Comments

• Btw, where is the cover progression info on the punisher? I cannot find it. Would like fo see how some of those skills progress...especially the Molotov and the red. 20% of someone's health is generally 1000-1500 health. A high lvl punisher would likely be hitting that even without the "below 20% ko" ability... either A. His tree allows him to increase that instant kill threshold. Or B. He is suppose to be useful vs. Buffed enemies or special high lvl bosses. If its the later...I could see him being part iof a future event similar to how invisible woman is put in here.
  • Btw, where is the cover progression info on the punisher? I cannot find it. Would like fo see how some of those skills progress...especially the Molotov and the red. 20% of someone's health is generally 1000-1500 health. A high lvl punisher would likely be hitting that even without the "below 20% ko" ability... either A. His tree allows him to increase that instant kill threshold. Or B. He is suppose to be useful vs. Buffed enemies or special high lvl bosses. If its the later...I could see him being part iof a future event similar to how invisible woman is put in here.
    Except he's 3 star and is supposed to not be dead weight. I've got hope for him.
  • Are there any particularly stand out mission rewards? I'm doing some risk assessment lol.
  • Punisher sounds really good to me, but I could also use Wolvie. Decisions, decisions...
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    I've decided that the energy it takes to optimize rubber banding is way more energy than even playing so I just fight the missions and move on and hope for the best.

Edit: Also, no idea how the points work across basic Hunt and Hunt: Alaska
  • Punisher sounds really good to me, but I could also use Wolvie. Decisions, decisions...
    That's what I'm saying. Depending on availability of covers after this event, Wolvie is probably more useful. Punisher will need more covers or a buff to see common use.
  • Do missions reset daily?
  • Another question: Is The Hunt the same as Episode 2? because it's not stated anywhere
  • Do missions reset daily?
    Only IceX knows and he's not talking.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Wonder if it will be worth it to level up Hawkeye since he is the only 200 percenter?

(looks at his skill list)

Nahh ..

I'm doing it some, for his required missions and maybe environmental tile spamming. Not sure at what point I'll regret throwing further ISO into him, though. Level 22 now.
  • They have The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage greyed out with timers...
  • Lost Dingo wrote:
    They have The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage greyed out with timers...
    How long?
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Wonder if it will be worth it to level up Hawkeye since he is the only 200 percenter?

(looks at his skill list)

Nahh ..

I'm doing it some, for his required missions and maybe environmental tile spamming. Not sure at what point I'll regret throwing further ISO into him, though. Level 22 now.

I spent about as much as I would have on getting Thor from Level 77 to 79 for the same reason. And it all came from this event, so I'm not really that sad about it. What I am sad about tho is now I have to find a new tanking dummy to go along with moonstone lol.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Ladder wrote:
    To be fair, Blast Arrow can deal damage to all opponents, with a 200% buff and high leveled Hawkeye, can see this doing Grey Widowlike damage across the board. Only downside is countdown tile, which renders it vulnerable.

Not just a countdown tile, but a randomly placed one. At least with Captain America, you can hide countdown tiles in corners and away from neighboring matches -- or use them to create matches instead of their timed effect. I think if you could place Hawkeye's timers, you'd see more use of him.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ranzera wrote:
    Are there any particularly stand out mission rewards? I'm doing some risk assessment lol.
    Yeah, the only reason I started that last PvE event so early was to try to get the purple spidys. (which I didn't icon_e_sad.gif)
  • I really have no idea how to use Sue Storm well.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Lost Dingo wrote:
    They have The Hunt: Florida and The Hunt: Savage greyed out with timers...
    How long?

Being a former resident of Florida, I did LOL at Stark's comment about shuffleboard and bikinis. Does any one else read the dialog?

re: Hawkeye, I suppose it depends on how far you're looking at levelling him, so far I only have him at L20, and with the +200% boost he's decent. Having him leap out of the way to have the damage hit Thor though is (actually) pretty nice.
  • Spoit wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    Are there any particularly stand out mission rewards? I'm doing some risk assessment lol.
    Yeah, the only reason I started that last PvE event so early was to try to get the purple spidys. (which I didn't icon_e_sad.gif)
    I'm starting to think there are no resets, or if there are, they are on the same timer as these submission unlocks.
  • jozier wrote:
    I really have no idea how to use Sue Storm well.
    No such thing as using her well.
  • It is difficult to read on my small phone screen, however I only see hour and minute timers, not days...