The Hunt scaling tracker

Options
13»

Comments

• Miaomew wrote:
    Soo happy that mine is still 67/68/68

And I have been long time in top 5 of my bracket with my 85 2star roster. Huh. It feels stupid to play poorly when I could be wiping the board, but happy that my really careful playing has really helped to keep my levels so low. Fattest enemy i have seen has been in 138.

Tracker node is still 67/68/68. Glad that havent gone up at all. Even im still in top five, and i have completed sub events in top ten, exept two, other in top50, other in top 100.

But that fat enemy I see in that same alaska node is now 173.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My TOTW is now 359.

It's almost surreal. The devs should be congratulated though. They made me do something I said I would not do on this event -- use Spidey to stunlock the bad guys. After wiping out multiple times against the 395s, I broke out Spidey and boosts. In the Venom, Yelena, Moonstone node, I won with taking only about 250 total points of damage.
  • I've been playing the game for only 15 days and I think I'm doing okay so far. Highest 2* is Thor at l40, with cStorm at l38. All 1*s are maxed. I bought HP for an alliance spot and roster space but no covers or tokens.

For those concerned that newbie players can waltz through this tourney and win everything,

Top of the World is 67-68-67 for me currently.

Ares in Florida is 97-98-98, listed as 'deadly' and worth 1183 points. I haven't tried it at all, though I've been playing all these subs - just sticking to the nodes I can reasonably tackle twice each across the length of the sub. 3 times for the 2 essential nodes I can access. There are other nodes with 129-130-129 enemies, my charecters just don't have the HP to survive the normal match damage.

I'm sitting at rank #129 in the Main and I've been placing top 100/200 in the subs so far but expect that to drop off. I've got some levels I can still do, and my 2* roster is coming along nicely which is helping of course, but I'm just too new to the game to place highly.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    TOTW is now at 395.
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    Amanda1983 wrote:
    I've been playing the game for only 15 days and I think I'm doing okay so far. Highest 2* is Thor at l40, with cStorm at l38. All 1*s are maxed. I bought HP for an alliance spot and roster space but no covers or tokens.
    Welcome to the game! Good to hear a new player's perspective -- it should at least reassure some people that if they're getting beat down by scaling, so is everyone else, including the 1* teams that used to be able to place highly.
  • What's interesting is that in all three times that a PvE has had a non-repeatable node and I've thought to check it, that node tended to stay around 10-20 levels higher than the team I primarily used in the event, so if that is a reliable indicator of "personal scaling" then personal scaling seems to be fairly accurate and then after 2-3 days community scaling unnecessarily RUINS EVERYTHING, FOREVER
  • gamar wrote:
    What's interesting is that in all three times that a PvE has had a non-repeatable node and I've thought to check it, that node tended to stay around 10-20 levels higher than the team I primarily used in the event, so if that is a reliable indicator of "personal scaling" then personal scaling seems to be fairly accurate and then after 2-3 days community scaling unnecessarily RUINS EVERYTHING, FOREVER

Random data point. My TotW node was stable at 168 for the last day+, which included 2 sessions of Alaska and Florida and 1 of Savage Land. Then, I picked up a Hood cover from the Florida rewards, applied it and *bam* up to 187. Note, I didn't level any chars, just applying the cover kicked me in the tinykitty.