Villain Lightning Rounds Apr 22 - Apr 24

Options
13»

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Ghast is probably tanking. I got quite low in the Loki round, the next round I was seeing 1* teams, Ghast and MerC among my seed teams. Ghast twice. Lol.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    gobstopper wrote:
    @Ghast Why are you losing to me on purpose xD

I have worked myself into a nice ISO-churning MMR bubble in the Lightning Rounds. When I see a forumer with a tank team, I beat it. When I see a forumer with a team that means business, I go in with scrubs and the loaner and then I immediately retreat. Doing this constantly ensures that I see almost nothing but people I know on their way up the leaderboard or people I know tanking their way back down. If you are playing a tank team and I lose to you somehow, it is because the queue has matched me with the regular team you used climbing to 100 or 250.

Basically, I am fighting unlimited seed teams.

I took C. mags from 117 to 141 yesterday.

Just got my "Ghast notification" as I was putting in MY tank team on "freerangec@ge" icon_lol.gif Thanks for the bump, Ghast... now to return the favor to other forumites the same way...
  • locked wrote:
    Ghast is probably tanking. I got quite low in the Loki round, the next round I was seeing 1* teams, Ghast and MerC among my seed teams. Ghast twice. Lol.

Hello there haha, yeah I've been non-stop tanking. Hopefully with a super low MMR top 10 in Hollow Point for those Lazy Thor covers won't be too hard.
  • Heh, the competition sure isn't what it used to be. Got up to 250 with an hour to go, and meant to check back before it ended and do matches to 50.

Totally forgot I was playing but still got top 100.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally got the chance to pay you back (twice!) in this Loki round for the help earlier!

Hope it helped if you are going for some Courageous Tokens, Ghast! icon_cool.gif Good luck!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    locked wrote:
    The obligatory weekly question:

did anyone get anything nice from Diabolical tokens? No luck here so far.

Edit: I did get a needed final blue Doom from the very first standard token in the very first LR of the week which was, fittingly enough, the Doom round.
    Nothing from Diabolicals.

I did get a Torch red from a LR standard token, though. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lol dammit, I keep trying to get the 2 Heroic's reward but people keep losing to me and bumping me up to the diabolical token.
    You sods! *shakes fists* icon_lol.gif
  • Twysta wrote:
    lol dammit, I keep trying to get the 2 Heroic's reward but people keep losing to me and bumping me up to the diabolical token.
    You sods! *shakes fists* icon_lol.gif

I'll help unhelp you!

Next time you show up in my queue anyway...
  • HailMary wrote:
    locked wrote:
    The obligatory weekly question:

did anyone get anything nice from Diabolical tokens? No luck here so far.

Edit: I did get a needed final blue Doom from the very first standard token in the very first LR of the week which was, fittingly enough, the Doom round.
    Nothing from Diabolicals.

I did get a Torch red from a LR standard token, though. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I got a LazyCap Blue from the LR Standard. I didn't even realize he was in standards yet.
  • i'm been using LR to farm heroics. worked great yesterday (50% *** drop rate for me, and spiderman from an iso), today... nothing. oh well. still 4k iso for 30min, which isn't bad.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Got another green X-Force from one of the Diabolicals. Not too happy, because, y'know, X-Force... Can I exchange my 4 X-Force covers for 2 Patch covers pretty please? One cover? Lol.
  • Seems like with so much else going on the LRs are being neglected
  • over_clocked
    Options
    ^ you wish.

Thanks for hitting me twice, Maestro of 5DV, hope you got extra shiny Bag-Men for the effort.
  • Seems like with so much else going on the LRs are being neglected

Not in my experience. The winning scores are still about the same, it just looks like places 10-20 are a bit lower.

But I was playing last night during EST primetime.
  • I did not neglect them, but I did stop trying to place high because it is not worth it anymore. I will eventually pull or win the few remaining covers that I need. This time around I just farmed ISO to raise GSBW from 55 to 91. Now she should look respectable in Hollowpoint.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well I felt like playing last night so I pushed to top 2 in 3 of them ended up with 9 2 stars from the tokens but the ISO has my mags almost maxed so that's good.
  • uuddlrlr
    uuddlrlr Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    is it over?
  • uuddlrlr wrote:
    is it over?

Yeah. They last 48 hours. Villain LRs typically run Tuesday 12 p.m. EST to Thursday 12 p.m EST.