Data loss

I recently launched the app and discovered all my progress was gone as well as all my covers. Even my settings were completely reset. I'm now stuck on the tutorial unable to proceed, and again with none of my covers/heroes.

I've made several purchases and have maintained the receipts.

This is obviously very frustrating. I've sent in a support ticket but haven't heard anything yet. Please let me know how to proceed.

I'm on running the most up to date version and running Android.

Comments

• juvenile38 wrote:
    I recently launched the app and discovered all my progress was gone as well as all my covers. Even my settings were completely reset. I'm now stuck on the tutorial unable to proceed, and again with none of my covers/heroes.

I've made several purchases and have maintained the receipts.

This is obviously very frustrating. I've sent in a support ticket but haven't heard anything yet. Please let me know how to proceed.

I'm on running the most up to date version and running Android.

I don't want to get your hopes up but if you synced your game with Facebook they should be able to get it back for you; if you haven't then they might still be able to but it'll probably take longer. (This is just my understanding based on other people's similar issues I've seen on the forums; I'm not associated with the game at all so take everything I say with a grain of salt). icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thanks. I didn't link my account with Facebook icon_e_sad.gif