Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

Comments

• So, I don't recall from the previous one, are we on the last set of missions now? Grinding these same ones until it finishes tomorrow?
  • fatcatfan wrote:
    So, I don't recall from the previous one, are we on the last set of missions now? Grinding these same ones until it finishes tomorrow?

Think so.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    fatcatfan wrote:
    So, I don't recall from the previous one, are we on the last set of missions now? Grinding these same ones until it finishes tomorrow?
    I assume so, since the only one with dialogue finishes on a 'continued in episode 2'
  • I must say that situation in our bracket today is very stable icon_e_wink.gif
    The Ladder wrote:
    Looks like I'll be ducking out of work at every opportunity tomorrow to stay top 3.

Did you got bored at work? Or farmed just in case?
  • Spoit wrote:
    fatcatfan wrote:
    I assume so, since the only one with dialogue finishes on a 'continued in episode 2'
    Ah... I skipped all the dialogue this time icon_e_smile.gif
  • I thought this was supposed to end at noon Eastern, but based on the current timer it's supposed to end at.. 2:15 EDT?

Wut?

I just want to stay in the top 15. I sense a late lunch.
  • Competition finally over in my bracket. It was hard I must admit
    How hard is your bracket?
    1th place 14391
    4th place 11558
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I thought this was supposed to end at noon Eastern, but based on the current timer it's supposed to end at.. 2:15 EDT?

Look again.

Polkio wrote:
    Competition finally over in my bracket. It was hard I must admit
    1th place 14391
    4th place 11558

I'm still not sure, though the gap between 3 and 4 has widened to 500 or so. I woke up in 2nd, as expected. Played a little bit this morning to push my 1000 point lead over 4th to 1500. Don't know if #4 is still in the hunt or not.
  • Original Widow has earned her place here, particularly after getting the 5th blue cover. I could do the Congo mission all day long. I don't have enough blue spidey covers to stun lock effectively, so she's a great counter to all those countdown tiles.
  • Polkio wrote:
    1th place 14391
    4th place 11558

1st 13002
    2nd (me) 12334
    3rd 12094
    4th 11450
    5th 10812

I think we're now down to 4, but a lead of less than 1000 points makes me uncomfortable.
  • Misguided wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:
    I thought this was supposed to end at noon Eastern, but based on the current timer it's supposed to end at.. 2:15 EDT?

Look again.

I did... now it looks like 3:15 EDT. I think I did my math wrong the first time.

As of right now my phone says it is 11:52 AM and the tournament says "Time Left: 03h 22m"

#1 9774
    #2 9336
    #3 9218
    #4 8988

I'm at #11 with 7948
  • I'm at 1st place with 11773.

#2 11195
    #3 11175
    #4 10354

Hope they are done grinding, but will watch to make sure I stay in the 1st 3. Think it would be hard for anyone to catch up at this point.
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    1th place 14391
    4th place 11558

1st 13002
    2nd (me) 12334
    3rd 12094
    4th 11450
    5th 10812

I think we're now down to 4, but a lead of less than 1000 points makes me uncomfortable.

I got same feeling. Remember if someone is smart he could leave all non-repeatable missions to the end of clock.

But 1000 should be enough
  • Polkio wrote:
    JohnduBois wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    1th place 14391
    4th place 11558

1st 13002
    2nd (me) 12334
    3rd 12094
    4th 11450
    5th 10812

I got same feeling. Remember if someone is smart he could leave all non-repeatable missions to the end of clock.

But 1000 should be enough
    What's funny is that I'm thinking about the (now) 500 points between me and 1st as insurmountable, but the 1000 points between me and 4th as totally doable.
  • Crazy competition at my bracket
    14545 Eyedunno52
    14521 Rafaelmsb
    14316 Darkhawk
    14227 spell -> me
    13454 Ian18

I think I wont make it to third. 2h 30mins left, and I can do missions only once more.

I made mistake because I was sleeping last night, I guess these guys havent because I was second
    However I will still do last run, maybe 1 of 3 guys collapse icon_e_smile.gif
  • JohnduBois wrote:

What's funny is that I'm thinking about the (now) 500 points between me and 1st as insurmountable, but the 1000 points between me and 4th as totally doable.

icon_e_smile.gif

Leave your missions at the end and react when you see movement. No worries you will be fine

Think that Sue Storm 3/5/5 is only option so I don't know if this yellow is worth my weekend sacrifice but we will see.

Dont know why but 1st place in my bracket is still grinding. Izzy416 has got 2000 lead over me and he still move up . Izzy416 - respect icon_e_smile.gif
  • spell wrote:
    Crazy competition at my bracket
    14545 Eyedunno52
    14521 Rafaelmsb
    14316 Darkhawk
    14227 spell -> me
    13454 Ian18

I think I wont make it to third. 2h 30mins left, and I can do missions only once more.

I made mistake because I was sleeping last night, I guess these guys havent because I was second
    However I will still do last run, maybe 1 of 3 guys collapse icon_e_smile.gif

Could be hard. Start earning points now ... even when is worth 10 points ... End then you can do max points at 20minutes to the end
  • Polkio wrote:
    Could be hard. Start earning points at 2:30 to left of event, so basically now icon_e_smile.gif ... even when is worth 10 points ... End then you can do max points at 20minutes to the end
    I already done them, so all 3 repeatables will restore fully ~1h before ending. Enough time to finish them, however I can not do any additional action which could help.
  • This tournament has been so enervating. Early on it was ok because there were only 2 repeatables but towards the end it was borderline ridiculous. 30 matches every 2 hours is rough. I had other things to do on Thursday/Friday and had to spend Saturday/Sunday catching up - not fun.
  • The other factor is that in the past, only the highest level of difficulty mission was a repeatable. So, that weeded out a good chunk of people.

Now that they opened it up to all levels, it increases the amount of people that will mindlessly grind all day.

I was going to try to win the HP, but realized that I would waste most of it in opening a new slot for the Susan Storm cover.