Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

145791013

Comments

  • Shikao wrote:
    If you read Force Field Crush description carefully, you will see it creates Force Bubbles if there are none on board.
    I'm not sure how to interpret this. Does it create bubbles then destroy the surrounding tiles? Or only create the Force Bubbles and nothing else?

    I would go with the latter. It either destroys surrounding tiles if there is Bubble or creates a new one if there are none.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Shikao wrote:
    If you read Force Field Crush description carefully, you will see it creates Force Bubbles if there are none on board.
    I'm not sure how to interpret this. Does it create bubbles then destroy the surrounding tiles? Or only create the Force Bubbles and nothing else?

    I would go with the latter. It either destroys surrounding tiles if there is Bubble or creates a new one if there are none.

    That's how I read it as well. It destroys bubbles, unless there are none, in which case it makes them instead. One or the other. I don't labor under the delusion that this character will be any more useful than 4* wolverine.
  • And new missions up!

    3 repeat mission on this one.
  • vaargen wrote:
    And new missions up!

    3 repeat mission on this one.
    And it looks like the repeatable go higher this time - to 33?
  • I'm sitting 3rd at the moment in my bracket, but there's about 500 points between me and the second guy, and 50 points between me and the 5 guys below me so I don't think top 3 is viable. I'll get top 15 just because looking at the scores, it seems after #8 people just gave up (500 points behind me, aka 1000 points behind 1st).

    I really dislike these tournaments. The PvP ones you get 70/140 ISO and can still progress your characters, but this one you get 20 ISO and your guys take a worse beating than in PvP. Oh and there's no control bringing people back to the pack so its an infinite grind of who can play the longest. If it wasn't for a 4 star hero, I'd have skipped this entirely and I hope they figure out a better way to rank people than seeing who can grind the entire tournament length to finish top 3.
  • People that get her are gonna complain about how difficult it is to get a cover to upgrade her, or how at 2500 HP, it costs too much to upgrade. Most people are gonna sit on her and admire her like they do legendary wolverine.
  • I'm currently in the same bracket as Bugpop there. And where as I thought i was doing well with almost 1700 ISO 8....our top 10 all have over 2600....got a feeling I won't be catching up since my capt just bugged out and isn't getting his buff anymore.
  • Surface wrote:
    I'm currently in the same bracket as Bugpop there. And where as I thought i was doing well with almost 1700 ISO 8....our top 10 all have over 2600....got a feeling I won't be catching up since my capt just bugged out and isn't getting his buff anymore.


    After reducing the obtainable award to 0, check the time. Come back in 2 hours and repeat.

    I'm a bit surprised I'm still at the top. I've been a bit lazy today.
  • This is a pretty frustrating tournament so far. I've completed every mission and every repeatable until they locked but apparently not at the proper times or something since I'm over 1000 points out of first at a mere 1031 points. How do people get double what I do for doing the same missions at different times? Bizarre stuff. If there is a method to this I have not cracked the code. Is it a matter of hoping for 20 ISO rewards on the repeatables so they don't lock and you can still get points?
  • greggray24 wrote:
    This is a pretty frustrating tournament so far. I've completed every mission and every repeatable until they locked but apparently not at the proper times or something since I'm over 1000 points out of first at a mere 1031 points. How do people get double what I do for doing the same missions at different times? Bizarre stuff. If there is a method to this I have not cracked the code. Is it a matter of hoping for 20 ISO rewards on the repeatables so they don't lock and you can still get points?

    They don't ever lock. Just do them a few times and come back when their points recharge.

    Alternatively, don't get into a pissing contest with people who have more time on their hands than you... that's my strategy so far lol.
  • Sooty wrote:
    greggray24 wrote:
    This is a pretty frustrating tournament so far. I've completed every mission and every repeatable until they locked but apparently not at the proper times or something since I'm over 1000 points out of first at a mere 1031 points. How do people get double what I do for doing the same missions at different times? Bizarre stuff. If there is a method to this I have not cracked the code. Is it a matter of hoping for 20 ISO rewards on the repeatables so they don't lock and you can still get points?

    They don't ever lock. Just do them a few times and come back when their points recharge.

    Alternatively, don't get into a pissing contest with people who have more time on their hands than you... that's my strategy so far lol.

    Shoot. I've been assuming that once the check mark shows up that they are locked. If you can keep playing them for 20 ISO then I've left a lot of points on the board. At least that explains why I'm so far behind.

    EDIT: ok, green check means keep playing for 20 ISO, red check means no more. *slaps forehead*
  • Anybody else lose their character buffs and have the repeatable with the don close and instead the moonstone one reopen? Or is that just me?

    EDIT: backed out, reopened and it reloaded with 3 repeatables and buffs back. Weird...had something similar happen in a lightning tournement where nobody was buffed...I thought they had listened go ppl's complaining lol..
  • Bugpop wrote:
    People that get her are gonna complain about how difficult it is to get a cover to upgrade her, or how at 2500 HP, it costs too much to upgrade. Most people are gonna sit on her and admire her like they do legendary wolverine.

    Wait a minute - people actually sit there admiring their legendary Wolverine cover? Lol icon_eek.gif
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Bugpop wrote:
    People that get her are gonna complain about how difficult it is to get a cover to upgrade her, or how at 2500 HP, it costs too much to upgrade. Most people are gonna sit on her and admire her like they do legendary wolverine.

    Wait a minute - people actually sit there admiring their legendary Wolverine cover? Lol icon_eek.gif

    It's nice to get rare things. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Yeah but normally rare things are worth something. The general concensus is, X-Force Wolvie is pretty tinykitty.
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Ladder wrote:
    Yeah but normally rare things are worth something. The general concensus is, X-Force Wolvie is pretty tinykitty.

    I'm leveling mine now and then anyway. Who knows, maybe they'll tweak his power set one day and I'll have a usable one right out of the gate.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    Surface wrote:
    I'm currently in the same bracket as Bugpop there. And where as I thought i was doing well with almost 1700 ISO 8....our top 10 all have over 2600....got a feeling I won't be catching up since my capt just bugged out and isn't getting his buff anymore.


    After reducing the obtainable award to 0, check the time. Come back in 2 hours and repeat.

    I'm a bit surprised I'm still at the top. I've been a bit lazy today.
    I'm trying to figure out whether it's more beneficial to tap the rewards out and let them recharge or not let them deplete fully and recharge to the top level more quickly. It feels like there should be a point of diminishing returns, but I'm not sure about that.
  • Well I've got around 1860 and in my group am only around rank 308 top peeps are somehow in the 5500 red ISO range
  • I don't recognize ANYONE in my bracket -- I'm currently 8th with 3251, but top is Ryz with 4697, graveshot with 4031, keenie with 3799, and MoofMoof with 3790.

    No idea where I'll end up on this one, other than "not top 2".
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I don't recognize ANYONE in my bracket -- I'm currently 8th with 3251, but top is Ryz with 4697, graveshot with 4031, keenie with 3799, and MoofMoof with 3790.

    No idea where I'll end up on this one, other than "not top 2".

    Yeah same here.

    I've been 4th-8th the entire time but the same 3 guys are 1-3 with like a 800 point lead on the 4-8 group. And then the 4-8 group has what seems like the same lead on 9+. So basically there's no way I can get 1-3, which to be honest I'm okay with. The grind needed to keep up is too much especially at 20 ISO at a time and long-tinykitty games. I think I can just chill and still get top 15 because it seems like everyone out of the top 15 is just way way too behind.


    I don't think this was good design by the way. Lightning rounds, if I had put in as much time as I did here, I'd have like 30k ISO. 20 a pop sucks.
Sign In or Register to comment.