Top Shot Tournament

Comments

• im #1 by 300 points in my bracket lol
  • Oh hi Misguided, nice to see you at #2.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Oh hi Misguided, nice to see you at #2.

how does he find the time.. he's also currently #1 in my ISO8 bracket with almost 7000 points.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Oh hi Misguided, nice to see you at #2.

how does he find the time.. he's also currently #1 in my ISO8 bracket with almost 7000 points.

Lol, it didn't take long to get up there with matches worth 30+ points. Believe it or not, I've actually gotten a fair bit of real work done today. Having three repeatables in the iso tourney is a pain, though. Two was better.

For top shot, I'm just in it for progression rewards. I don't need im40 covers.
  • Sooty wrote:
    Edit: TheLadder did you check who attacked you yesterday icon_e_wink.gif I believe I hit you 5 times in a row because the game refused to show me different people and kept rotated between 5-6 names, including yours. And yours was the only team not featuring a cstorm or a high level hawkeye (who avoids the damn tempest)

Yes, I did... I returned the compliment this morning, hit you 5 or 6 times on the way to 1000 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Bag Man has been subbed into my side this morning to partner the default Hawkeye and C.Storm. Help yourselves, I'm back to the mundane grind of Red Iso8 lol
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Edit: TheLadder did you check who attacked you yesterday icon_e_wink.gif I believe I hit you 5 times in a row because the game refused to show me different people and kept rotated between 5-6 names, including yours. And yours was the only team not featuring a cstorm or a high level hawkeye (who avoids the damn tempest)

Yes, I did... I returned the compliment this morning, hit you 5 or 6 times on the way to 1000 icon_e_biggrin.gif

Bag Man has been subbed into my side this morning to partner the default Hawkeye and C.Storm. Help yourselves, I'm back to the mundane grind of Red Iso8 lol

Monster D= I've given up trying to stay within top 15 of red ISO8. But if these people try to knock me off top 50 they'll have hell I tell you!

I've probably gotten close to 30 levels on my Rag with the ISO farm (and the awesome ISO gain on the Red ISO tourney). I'm so sad Top Shot isn't a longer tourney. Maybe they'll give us a widow tourney next. One can hope.
  • The Ladder wrote:

Hah! Bag Man is catching on! icon_lol.gif
  • Hm I dunno whether to stay at #1 or to drop down to 2/3
  • icon_e_biggrin.gif Took my real first run at first place. I was doing good until with about 4 minutes left got hit with a -120. Oh well, thems the breaks.
  • Any tourney with c.storm gets stupidly volatile at the end
  • First tourney I have seen with a yielding battle at the end. Almost impossible to not be 1st.
  • what did you run? i ran every possible combo and still got hit by cstorm + fodder.

10 minutes left, i just gave up a run for 1st cuz it was so up and down. best team i ran was probably rag/thor/leveled bullseye/hawkeye
  • Still need Bullseye covers, so went for 11-25, which was fairly easy because the score range between 10-25 was well over a hundred points.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Tried my best to stay at 1 through the final hour... ended up being hit by someone with only 300 points in the final 5 minutes (damn you nadir) to drop me down enough to knock me to 2nd place. Really wanted that wolvie cover as my IM40 is maxed out on powers.

Edit: Yes, I used c.storm because I don't have a hawkeye or bullseye.
  • YESSSS finally got #1, was pretty tight and now im exhausted... gna take a break from Double Shot cuz everyone's IM40 is bigger then mine lol....
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    :D Took my real first run at first place. I was doing good until with about 4 minutes left got hit with a -120. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Seems like I flirted with first place cause the top of the bracket was going up and down (mostly down), but there was a LOT of activity in the last few minutes. Seems like we were all doing everything we can NOT to end up with Bullseye covers. Some grudge matches too - I don't know who you are OLIVERTAN, but I'm going to leave you alone if I see you in the future. Ended up in top 5.
  • forgrim wrote:
    what did you run? i ran every possible combo and still got hit by cstorm + fodder.

10 minutes left, i just gave up a run for 1st cuz it was so up and down. best team i ran was probably rag/thor/leveled bullseye/hawkeye

I got first running spider, rags, leveled Hawkeye. I was at 200 pts with two hours left, got to 900 and won at 802
  • Wolverine status: 2/2/1 level cap 71 ... Still useless. It will take a really long time for this guy to catch up and beat the levels of 3*s that people are using.

This was a really easy one for me. Got beat down to 550 overnight and I didn't touch the tournament until 45 minutes to go. Final score 778 = 1st place. Only got attacked once and the top two got hammered really bad.

29 Bullseye, 70 C Magneto, 71 Rag
  • _fulu_ wrote:
    forgrim wrote:
    what did you run? i ran every possible combo and still got hit by cstorm + fodder.

I got first running spider, rags, leveled Hawkeye. I was at 200 pts with two hours left, got to 900 and won at 802

I got to 900 and got 5th at 850 =/