The Patch of Doom, Man.

Options
2»

Comments

• MarvelMan wrote:
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but would you guys still recommend leveling DrDoom if I have most of the villain covers? Only Hood is not fully covered (3/5/2) so I mostly use them to build iso and tank....

If you have C. Mags fully covered put ISO there without delay - he's my next max-out project. Took me a while to get his covers.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but would you guys still recommend leveling DrDoom if I have most of the villain covers? Only Hood is not fully covered (3/5/2) so I mostly use them to build iso and tank....

C. Mags is the best iso investment in the game right now: level him up and never look back. (I'm going to be eating my words when the nerf hits)
  • aussiemac
    aussiemac Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So im in the period of leveling up a few 3*s

I already got my 141 Punisher but i can also get a 141 IronMan, a 102 Doom and also Patch.

Currently Ironman sits at 40,Leveled up Doom to 86 and Patch to 53.

My team right now is Punisher,OBW and 2* Thor. Who is the best to replace Thor with?

I'm thinking Doom as OBW can feed him black's for his Demons. BUT everyone swears by Patch so im confused.

All comments appreciated but likely ignored.

Honestly, I think you already answered your question. You are phasing out Thor, and once you level Doom you will phase out OBW. WIth that, I would run Punisher/Doom/Patch. Lots of damage! As others in this thread have stated, if you have a C.Mags I'd do that without hesitation!
  • Well i got Doom to 88 and will be 90 by the end of TBTI event so i shall get him to 102, then move onto ShieldBro icon_e_wink.gif