Some quick recommendations

Options
2»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The fact Natasha has conditions attached to her already expensive powers makes her hard work. It would probably make more sense for Super spy Natasha to have a sneaky passive. You can sort of understand with someone like Havok who is a one trick pony power wise (and should hit harder than he does) but Widow should have cheap spammable powers that mimicks her fighting style.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

One long game sleeper agent style power would be fine if it was devastating but otherwise, yeah, quick & nimble is what you'd hope for.

That said she does at least see some use on those mandatory Black Widow v Yelena nodes in the taskmaster PvE.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Nat must be due for a rebalance soon. We’ll see what she’s like after that.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    edited 10 February 2024, 01:31
    Options

Eeey, traction! Thank you all for weighing in. I am always looking for fun ways to use the lower tiers, but as noted, I couldn't find enough value in them to justify any iso at all, and I have both of them fully covered thanks to Goose and someone else around them, I forget.

I am up to 15ish fully covered 5 stars now, so I am definitely not in need of either of them (they don't even seem worth being a meat shield). I will continue on pursuing other fun ones like Heim and YellowJacket instead and hope for a decent buff since I have them fully covered.

If anyone ever finds a fun use for them though, please share!