Oh god, not this again - Red iso 8!

Here we go again, woooooo.... Event rules say 24ish hour refresh(irregular schedule), lasts 5 days. There appears to be a recharging point system and there will be 2 repeatable missions per refresh.

This event ends during EU prime time on Monday while the Americans are at work.

Rank 1-3
Invisible woman - all covers
500 ISO, 500 HP

Rank 4-15
Invisible woman - Blue and Green
500 ISO, 500 HP

Rank 16-50
Invisible woman - Green
500 ISO, 500 HP

Rank 51-100
Hawkeye - Modern - all covers
500 ISO, 100 HP

Rank 101-200
Hawkeye - Modern - Purple and Red
500 ISO, 50 HP

Rank 201-400
Hawkeye - Modern - Red
500 ISO

Rank 401-500
3 Standard recruit tokens
500ISO

Rank 501-600
2 Standard recruit tokens
500 ISO

Rank 601-800
1 Standard recruit token
500 ISO

Rank 801-1000
500 ISO

Comments

• Someone post the reward tiers for those of us poor souls stll at work.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Someone post the reward tiers for those of us poor souls stll at work.

Top 50 is various amounts of Invisible Woman covers plus only 500HP icon_e_sad.gif (Not 1,000 like Heroic Venom)

Top 200-400 is various version of Modern Hawkeye.

Top 400-800 is various numbers of standard tokens.

Top 800-100 is 500 ISO.

Progression doesn't seem like anything to write home about, heroics at 420 and 1500 (hah!), only 100HP at 1000. icon_e_sad.gif Modern Cap covers are also a progression reward at various tiers.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Points about to get insane again
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    someguy wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

--SNIP--

reward at various tiers.

Thank you so much.

At least with the screwed up point progression system, that 1500 heroic token will be attainable.
  • O jeeze - I hope they get a handle on the rubber banding. I'm still dizzy from the Venom event icon_eek.gif

The way things are going I would not be surprised to see all the rewards go out to pretty much everyone. On the Venom I was able to get them all with my secondary account who can only beat 2-3 of the missions.
  • I actually prefer Hawkeye, but I also want that HP. Even though it would just go back into buying a slot for Invisible Woman.
  • How often is stage refreshed? Every 12h or 24h?
  • Updated op.
  • spell wrote:
    How often is stage refreshed? Every 12h or 24h?
    24h if it's like the previous Unstable. What I want to know is if this event has rubberbanding or not?
  • spell wrote:
    24h if it's like the previous Unstable. What I want to know is if this event has rubberbanding or not?

I thought the previous Unstable Iso changed every 2 days.
  • spell wrote:

Op states 48 hour refresh. Info from event rules.
  • Not doing anything until i hear about rubber banding.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Not doing anything until i hear about rubber banding.
    Well I can't comment on individual mission rewards. Those might be decent.
  • spell wrote:

First mission already rocketed from 10 to 27 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Well I guess it depends on whether they fixed the rubber banding. IMO, the rubber banding in heroic juggernaught was fine and welcome. Venom... not so much.
  • spell wrote:
    spell wrote:

Guess it makes sense to wait then. Is the first one repeatable?
  • spell wrote:
    spell wrote:

Guess it makes sense to wait then. Is the first one repeatable?
    There are 2 repeatables in each refresh. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I updated the op.
  • There is a purple spidey as a battle reward. While his purple is mhee, I still didn't have and so it was a welcome reward.

Should I wait till the scores start to pop then? Are these the only available quests for the whole event? That's not very many...and the difficulty of each is preeetty low. If this wasn't the week of thanksgiving I would be going for sue storm. Alas...turkey day is tomorrow.
  • So rubberbanding is in effect? I figured that was only for the heroic events. The race for the new 4* is going to be insane!
  • How many missions are there? Any others decent rewards except spidey purple?

I don't think that after venom devs did not do something with rubberbanding. Probably rubberbanding will look like in heroic jugs episode