Character Updates: Negasonic (Modern), Beast (AoA), Yellowjacket (Live 4/27)

1235»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

Was he a better blue battery than Deathlok? That doesn't seem possible if we are talking about Kang partners? Likewise I barely have ever used him/forgot he existed. Oh and just to say I don't mean to sound like some 5* player coming in here and being all precious about a 4* character - if anything it just shows you how bad at this game I am not knowing how good Beast was!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

@Alex502 said:
    I created a Poll in the Suggestions and Feedback page where we could vote on this issue. I'd appreciate the participation.

Oh no...you'll have an easier time finding the Holy Grail than a Dev looking at that section... :'(:|

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

@Alex502 said:
    he feeds Apoc whom is Top 5 in the 5 star's. Dropping his effectiveness puts another roadblock on the way to 5 star land.

I'm a bit confused as how dropping his effectiveness puts another roadblock on the way to 5 star land. He still feeds Apoc, no matter what. So isn't that a wash?

Also, don't take for gospel about Apoc being a Top 5. I never use him, except when boosted and even then, very rarely. I find him slow and Shang Chi hits much, much harder paired with MT. Of the ten 5s I use most often, he isn't in that list.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Apoc needs a lot of levels to become good.
    I'm not using my 464 one, either.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

@Bowgentle said:
    Apoc needs a lot of levels to become good.
    I'm not using my 464 one, either.

That's a great point. I may not have him at high enough levels whereas my SC, MT, Riri, etc are at the perfect levels for them.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 342 Mover and Shaker

apoc was my first big hitter, used him all the time. I never used dark beast that much, but when I did he was pretty fun. His black passive was what I mainly focused on, so the update doesn't affect my style THAT much, but I'd still like him reverted.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

I’m in 5 star land as well. I just liked playing Dark Beast as Age of Apocalypse is my favorite X event.