Category-5 - Season III - June 18-21

Options

Comments

• Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Greyed out for me as well.

I justgot a retal, which made it return just for that node. Skipped it, and out of nodes again. Grrr.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ryz-aus wrote:
    Thought you weren't there yet so I gave you a retreat. got clobbered as I was leaving 1080.
    Oh, that's what that was - thank you!
    Really cool gesture, I'll try to reciprocate sometime!
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ryz-aus wrote:
    Thought you weren't there yet so I gave you a retreat. got clobbered as I was leaving 1080.
    Oh, that's what that was - thank you!
    Really cool gesture, I'll try to reciprocate sometime!

I think servers must still be showing me worth over 1000 to people. I'm dropping like a rock now - almost 400 pts in last 15 minutes.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    It's still up for me so I'll throw some points around if I see any names I recognise.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Event has been grayed out for 5 hours for me. Ugh!!

Same server issues here...first I started losing nodes, then the whole event simply kicked me to the curb, out to the event selection tab where this PvP event sits next to the future Spidey tourney. However, this Storm tourney is just greyed out with no timer... icon_e_confused.gif

We need new hamsters!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just got a guy in a node who only has hood and spidey fully covered and maxed. Made me wince for him. Also, a 169 x force.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ugh, sorry mischiefmaker, but you're the only one who's coming up with more than, like, 15 points
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Ugh, sorry mischiefmaker, but you're the only one who's coming up with more than, like, 15 points

Careful who you attack, Spoit. Some brain trust with a few 2*s might see a few of your maxed 3*s that have been out for months and report you as a cheater. Apparently that is going around lately. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

Careful who you attack, Spoit. Some brain trust with a few 2*s might see a few of your maxed 3*s that have been out for months and report you as a cheater. Apparently that is going around lately. icon_e_confused.gif
    I might even consider hitting some 2*s! But it's like, maxed laken/thor/punisher/patch/cmags and stuff for only 11 points
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

I might even consider hitting some 2*s! But it's like, maxed laken/thor/punisher/patch/cmags and stuff for only 11 points

Shaowebb must be sending tickets left and right then. I'll give him a few love taps as encouragement whenever he shows up in my queue from now on.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gambl0r312 wrote:
    Event has been grayed out for 5 hours for me. Ugh!!

Same server issues here...first I started losing nodes, then the whole event simply kicked me to the curb, out to the event selection tab where this PvP event sits next to the future Spidey tourney. However, this Storm tourney is just greyed out with no timer... icon_e_confused.gif

We need new hamsters!

same here. this is annoying! I need to finish making my push!! not a connection issue as I am doing LR matches with no problem tried on PC and mobile too.
  • Der_Lex
    Options
    It seems to be fixed for me, for now. Hope it stays that way.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:
    It seems to be fixed for me, for now. Hope it stays that way.

lol this is ****. came back and only had 1 node available. Did that one and now back to greyed out. how did it go for you?
  • Ryz-aus
    Ryz-aus Posts: 386
    Options
    I am shielded until the end if anyone has me queued up. Didn't have any of the disappearing node problems mentioned by others in the thread.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same problem with no nodes at 600 pts since last night here. Lost a bunch of pts overnight to complete garbage teams (probs from my losing tank team showing up in others' nodes) and had some nodes reappear, but no new ones as I reached 600 pts again.
  • Der_Lex
    Options
    You know, this event really makes me wish they would implement some kind of mechanism that would prevent people from attacking you 5 times in a row. Or at least moe than thrice.

Thank you, 00001noob0001, for keeping me from crossing that 1100 threshold three times in a row, delaying me long enough for the rest of the pack to catch up with me, and hitting me twice more for good measure. Not at all annoying or anything.
  • Unknown
    Options
    hey der_lex so sorry ... cannot find a lot of ppl with gd pts up there n I keep getting hit by people for 30 pts
  • Der_Lex
    Options
    hey der_lex so sorry ... cannot find a lot of ppl with gd pts up there n I keep getting hit by people for 30 pts

Well, I'm shielded for about 7 more hours now, so punch away... But you snatched that storm out of my greedy little hands 3 times, so that got a bit... Frustrating, to say the least. I'll give it another go later, if my schedule permits. i have daughters to take care of and a D&D game to run. Ah, the life of the adult geek. icon_mrgreen.gif

Hooe you make it to 1100 at least. Don't let my frustration be for nothing. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I haven't had the nodes disappearing issue at all, which is good I guess. But I was getting slaughtered for 40+ points a match by max 3* teams. It's kind of hard to retal when I don't have anyone over 85 lol. But I almost hit 900, then dropped so I shielded quick. Will need to hop towards the end to try and get back into the top 10.

Wasn't sure if they changed the shielding mechanics at all. Maybe someone can clear this up. I was under the impression that if you are shielded, you can't be seen by the general public only people that you attacked and have you as a retal. Did this change? I do understand that if I am queued up for someone, that I won't disappear, but I'm talking other than that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Der_Lex wrote:

Well, I'm shielded for about 7 more hours now, so punch away... But you snatched that storm out of my greedy little hands 3 times, so that got a bit... Frustrating, to say the least. I'll give it another go later, if my schedule permits. i have daughters to take care of and a D&D game to run. Ah, the life of the adult geek. icon_mrgreen.gif

Hooe you make it to 1100 at least. Don't let my frustration be for nothing. icon_e_smile.gif
    whats a D & D game o.O ?