Have you sold all your 1-star covers yet?

Options
It's been a few months since they had a 1-star only event. Even then, I don't think it's worth it to keep 1-star characters. It's just a waste of roster space...expensive roster space, especially considering D3P seems to release a new 3-star character every month/couple of weeks. icon_lol.gif

RIP 1-star heroes/villains.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'm in 2* transition mode and still hanging on to my storm and iron man for old times sake.

Everyone else is gone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I will probably sell my 2* before my 1*.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm keeping im35 mstorm widow and juggs for lone stars, but sold the rest.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    You will want those 1 star's for roster sacrifices down the road. Throwing three 1 stars against level 230+ teams to bring your scaling down...
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    They get handed out like candy anyway so you might as well ditch them - I've sold at least three fully covered Venoms by now.
    You will want those 1 star's for roster sacrifices down the road. Throwing three 1 stars against level 230+ teams to bring your scaling down...

That too.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    I have multiple 141s, and I still have a maxed IM35, MStorm, and MBW. I also made a unleveled 2/5 MBW just for fun.

Then again, I haven't a shortage of roster slots, so I'm under no pressure to sell them.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sell? I'm actually considering expanding my 1* roster to include all of them to use for tanking.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm a notorious collector, so no. I have a fully covered Bagman too (base level), so you might not want to copy me. icon_lol.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I'm a notorious collector, so no. I have a fully covered Bagman too (base level), so you might not want to copy me. icon_lol.gif
    Me too. What's you build?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yelena, Juggs, Venom, And Bagman are gone for good.

I'm selling my level 30ish 1* chars from when I first started playing and will replace them with level 1 chars as I get covers back.

There is NO WAY IN HELL I will ever do a 1* PvP if they do one again regardless of the reward so I don't see the need to keep them.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been doing the reverse. See, I believe D3 is going to pull a fast one on us and flip the cards, so 1 stars become the best and 3 stars become the worst. I've already ditched my entire three star roster and I'm now working on getting rid of all my two stars. So far I have 6 Iron Man 35's maxed out, 7 Storms, 4 Black Widows and 14 Hawkeyes. I haven't pulled any Dark avengers yet.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sell? I'm actually considering expanding my 1* roster to include all of them to use for tanking.

My tanking strategy is basically completely dependent on 1*s, so I'm in the same boat.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All the 1* are gone except Storm, and all 2* are gone except Ares, OBW & Storm - got a thing for her, I guess...icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    You can take my Yelena when you pry her from my cold dead fingers...

Hmm, not sure that came out right.
  • Unknown
    Options
    i've got iron man and juggy with me. he's useful for those quick kills that are needed every so often
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, Once I stopped using my 1*'s, I deleted them one by one as new characters came my way. They are super easy to rebuild if you ever need one for future events.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The only 1* I still have is Venom, and now that they've made the Spidey-Venom stunlock-devour combo of doom completely untenable I'll strongly consider selling Venom rather than buying another roster slot. I doubt it will take long to rebuild him in the event we get a new and viable source of web tokens.

Heck, I'm even considering selling a few of my 2* characters who I haven't levelled much and (the way PvP has gone) will never need because they never do tournaments anymore other than "featured 3* character". Moonstone and Ares, particularly.

Why does anyone need 1* for tanking? I tend to throw out my Nick Fury, my IW, my X-Force and all the 3* I haven't levelled like Falcon and Sentry and Daredevil. They all die the same. I guess the 1* revive more quickly for more tankage but that's way more tanking than I have the patience for.
  • MasterBoRaiCho
    MasterBoRaiCho Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As a collector, I keep one of each character on hand for the sake of having them all. Occasionally, on weak nodes, I'll bust out IM35/MStorm/MWidow for some vintage fun. Memories...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Never lol, i like to have a full roster, even if its pointless lol
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i've sold all of them....but then regretted selling my Mstorm cause her red is so OP, rebuilt her covers....just need 24k Iso to get her back to 50.