Lord of Thunder as last PVP of the season!

2»

Comments

• pasa_ wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Buffed LThor.
    Last tourney of the Season2.

Let's not run ahead of ourselves, it ain't over 'til it's over.

I see what You did there icon_e_wink.gif
  • Super Thor's Boosted stats are gonna be able to kill all the 2 stars cause his CotS will do 5781 to target and 2890 to everyone else and put a major dent in any 3 star below at or below mid tier health....plus at 13k HP....though that whole punisher thing could totally finish him....it's just getting it down 9k HP to actually pull it off...
    If yours is maxed too you can do this damage too. With 13K HP retribution executes when below 5200 (7800 damage - 5781 [if you launch it before] means deal him 2019 HP while getting the requiered green)
    I will try to push with Punisher/CMag in Jungle/oasis, there is easy to create critic tiles for environmental. After this maybe 141 Hulk/141 BP (easy to beat but sloooooow).
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Mororo icon_lol.gif Well done, Emeryt.

I'll be running Mags/Hood to climb, somehow doubt there will be Jungle, by the way. Of course the distribution of maps is 'random' but we already have Jungle in the current tourney. Desert, on the other hand...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Hood covers, natch. I would say called it if I bothered to type it earlier today - somehow was positive that Mororo would open S3 instead or some such.

Edit: Jungle and Winter, and also Hi-Tech. Thank ye old gods for no Latveria.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    locked wrote:
    Hood covers, natch. I would say called it if I bothered to type it earlier today - somehow was positive that Mororo would open S3 instead or some such.

but those strike tiles are *so* useful....
  • locked wrote:

but those strike tiles are *so* useful....

1. Play with Falcon.
    2. Match environment 4 times.
    3. Match yellow twice.

Tada! Poor man's match of green with L'Daken.