PVE this weekend

Options
Do you guys think we will get a PVE starting this weekend, or do you think we will have time to grind till the end of the season???

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    While it would be nice to get a break to focus on the end of season 2. I can almost guarantee that we will see a new PVE starting soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Following traditions we'll probably have a Heroic starting in 16 hours with repeat back to back, NHB Elite lite on weekend, serious server problems, then S2 extended by 2.5 days with another PVP stuffed in.

You better fasten the seat belts.
  • Unknown
    Options
    pasa_ wrote:
    Following traditions we'll probably have a Heroic starting in 16 hours with repeat back to back, NHB Elite lite on weekend, serious server problems, then S2 extended by 2.5 days with another PVP stuffed in.

You better fasten the seat belts.

lol im actually worried about this happing.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 day Brotherhood PvE icon_neutral.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    With progress bars instead of end times and stealth scaling changes.*

EDIT: Oh wow, just saw the popup. I thought you were being facetious.

*Not really but maybe with certainty yes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I thought Iso 8 Brotherhood was a very good event, other than the ridiculous length of the event. I mean, everything about it is really well thought out, but there's like 15 sub events or something and it just gets really tiring when you're on your 15th sub event of the event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    I thought Iso 8 Brotherhood was a very good event, other than the ridiculous length of the event. I mean, everything about it is really well thought out, but there's like 15 sub events or something and it just gets really tiring when you're on your 15th sub event of the event.

I was expecting brotherhood too to naturally follow TAT -- and mutants were interesting to fight against too (within sensible level limits and unless you can't tell the CD controller...)

If only they reduced the regeneration rate significantly it could be good. Unfortunately it is quite unlikely, when a company does not eat its own dog-food improvements can happen only by pure luck and we're out of it for some time.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm a bit surprised by ISO brotherhood. I thought they liked alternating heroics between reruns?

Actually, I'm not sure if I played the first run of it. Was it the psylock intro?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I looked at the pop-up and it said "Stop Norman Osborn's an modified mutant meanace!" Am I missing some hidden meaning here or were they just in that much of a hurry to put it up?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    I'm a bit surprised by ISO brotherhood. I thought they liked alternating heroics between reruns?

Actually, I'm not sure if I played the first run of it. Was it the psylock intro?

No, BP was introduced as the prize. Psylocke was the buffed Essential character.

www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3798
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    flnn1 wrote:
    I looked at the pop-up and it said "Stop Norman Osborn's an modified mutant meanace!" Am I missing some hidden meaning here or were they just in that much of a hurry to put it up?
    I think they used alliance chat to type the announcement.

And I sure hope the rewards are ****. The last thing I need in the dying days of season 2 is another event I have to try to compete in.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hope the reward is Shulkie. This game could use more strong, sophisticated women of color.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    I hope the reward is Shulkie. This game could use more strong, sophisticated women of color.
    Yes, but for the love of god, not without a PVE to recover inbetween.
    Most of us are still reeling from TaT.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ghast wrote:
    Yes, but for the love of god, not without a PVE to recover inbetween.
    Most of us are still reeling from TaT.

I really hope the reward is NOT Shulkie. I need a break but I really fear that it will introduce yet another character now. If they do I guess it might to time to re-examine my play style.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    God, if the reward is She-Hulk, I hope it doesn't require Lazy Storm and you're able to get a cover from global event progression. I just really hate being forced into using a new cover to maximize points future propelling the winners from the last event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

No, BP was introduced as the prize. Psylocke was the buffed Essential character.

She was uberbuffed and by the end we could win another set of her covers that made the play experience sooo much better really.
  • Unknown
    Options
    God, if the reward is She-Hulk, I hope it doesn't require Lazy Storm and you're able to get a cover from global event progression. I just really hate being forced into using a new cover to maximize points future propelling the winners from the last event.

IMO more likely to offer another set of storm or sentry, maybe even LD and have the next char for the following pve. at least this far I can't recall a single week gap with *** debuts.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, I would imagine Sentry or Laken as the rewards, with MoStorm being the main buffed character. It's just a shame that D3 hasn't addressed the issues with the last PvE that caused a lot of people to miss out on the Storm covers. If only they'd given out a single Storm cover like they did with Sentry it would have made up for it a bit. As it stands a lot of people are going to struggle in the Brotherhood re-run as they won't have the required character.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    DaveyPitch wrote:
    Yeah, I would imagine Sentry or Laken as the rewards, with MoStorm being the main buffed character. It's just a shame that D3 hasn't addressed the issues with the last PvE that caused a lot of people to miss out on the Storm covers. If only they'd given out a single Storm cover like they did with Sentry it would have made up for it a bit. As it stands a lot of people are going to struggle in the Brotherhood re-run as they won't have the required character.
    I can see people missing top 40, but missing out on top 200? I don't think there are _that_ many serious players without at least a single Mostorm cover.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    I can see people missing top 40, but missing out on top 200? I don't think there are _that_ many serious players without at least a single Mostorm cover.

I didn't make top 200 and I scored 90k points. So, it's not like I didn't do some work.

I was lucky to have a top 100 Alliance that nabbed me one cover.