Lost Capt American Card award when server crashed

2»

Comments

  • I emailed using the email provided by Icyx and got a quick reply and my issue resolved. I wonder if the ingame feedback actually works.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Spidey311 wrote:
    I just received an Iron Man cover despite placing 4th at the end of the tournament. Um, no.

    Playing devil's advocate here but how do you know what place you got?

    Good question, I was 18th with over an hour left, so I played several (about 7 matches) winning on my first go each time, using heals to proceed quickly with the same team. I kept checking my position and those who were top ranked. It was fluctuating, indicating a connection to the server, and shifting active ranks. The checks in between matches showed my steady gain, to 11, 8, 5, then finally 4th, before my last match which I started with 5 minutes left in the tournament. I won that match, but I'm not sure if it was in time. After that match, I got my iso, no covers, healed my team, lost connection to servers. So if I didn't at least place 4th in my bracket, I placed higher.
  • Spidey311 wrote:
    hogunner wrote:
    Spidey311 wrote:
    I just received an Iron Man cover despite placing 4th at the end of the tournament. Um, no.

    Playing devil's advocate here but how do you know what place you got?

    Good question, I was 18th with over an hour left, so I played several (about 7 matches) winning on my first go each time, using heals to proceed quickly with the same team. I kept checking my position and those who were top ranked. It was fluctuating, indicating a connection to the server, and shifting active ranks. The checks in between matches showed my steady gain, to 11, 8, 5, then finally 4th, before my last match which I started with 5 minutes left in the tournament. I won that match, but I'm not sure if it was in time. After that match, I got my iso, no covers, healed my team, lost connection to servers. So if I didn't at least place 4th in my bracket, I placed higher.

    Gotcha. Basically the same thing I (and probably a lot of us) were doing. Mine showed 2nd place before I lost connection and that I was almost 50 points ahead of #3 and that was what I was given so unless you were extremely unlucky and someone hit you for a large loss right before the server crashed, I'd say you're guess is correct (that you should have gotten at least 4th place).
  • Shamusyeah wrote:
    I emailed using the email provided by Icyx and got a quick reply and my issue resolved. I wonder if the ingame feedback actually works.
    I've sent two feedback messages and haven't received a response or any rewards yet. Maybe the email will work
  • Got a response and my rewards, thanks D3.
  • I got my reward resent and it's all good now. Thank you very much for support. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Got my rewards. Thanks support. Fast, and polite. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I still haven't received my Captain America card. I emailed the developers a few days ago but my problem still has not been corrected. I lost my reward when the server crashed when the One-Star tournament ended. I got the notification that I won a Captain America card for finishing in the top ten but when I clicked to claim it the server crashed and I didn't receive my reward. I've tried emailing the developers, posting on Facebook and leaving feedback on the Google Play Store but this issue has still not been resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • I still haven't received my Captain America card. I emailed the developers a few days ago but my problem still has not been corrected. I lost my reward when the server crashed when the One-Star tournament ended. I got the notification that I won a Captain America card for finishing in the top ten but when I clicked to claim it the server crashed and I didn't receive my reward. I've tried emailing the developers, posting on Facebook and leaving feedback on the Google Play Store but this issue has still not been resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Just to be sure, did you email them at the address IceIX requested (below) with the info he asked for?
    IceIX wrote:
    To anyone else with this issue: Please tap the Feedback button in the game or contact [email protected] with your PVP name and your exact issue (should have gotten X, received Y/nothing). We're looking into the issue player by player, but there doesn't appear to be a rhyme or reason as to why the majority of users received their rewards and others didn't.

    That being said, be fair in the report. We're manually looking into all of them, so it's not going to do you much good to claim you should have gotten all three Captain Americas when you ranked 199/200. icon_e_smile.gif

    If so and you only emailed them once, I'd send them a second follow-up email as maybe they never received your original one. They seem to be making it right for everyone who posted here so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they either just haven't gotten around to everyone yet since they're doing the fix manually or they lost/misplaced your original email. icon_e_smile.gif
  • hogunner wrote:
    I still haven't received my Captain America card. I emailed the developers a few days ago but my problem still has not been corrected. I lost my reward when the server crashed when the One-Star tournament ended. I got the notification that I won a Captain America card for finishing in the top ten but when I clicked to claim it the server crashed and I didn't receive my reward. I've tried emailing the developers, posting on Facebook and leaving feedback on the Google Play Store but this issue has still not been resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Just to be sure, did you email them at the address IceIX requested (below) with the info he asked for?
    IceIX wrote:
    To anyone else with this issue: Please tap the Feedback button in the game or contact [email protected] with your PVP name and your exact issue (should have gotten X, received Y/nothing). We're looking into the issue player by player, but there doesn't appear to be a rhyme or reason as to why the majority of users received their rewards and others didn't.

    That being said, be fair in the report. We're manually looking into all of them, so it's not going to do you much good to claim you should have gotten all three Captain Americas when you ranked 199/200. icon_e_smile.gif

    If so and you only emailed them once, I'd send them a second follow-up email as maybe they never received your original one. They seem to be making it right for everyone who posted here so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they either just haven't gotten around to everyone yet since they're doing the fix manually or they lost/misplaced your original email. icon_e_smile.gif

    Hello and thank you for your help. Not long after making that post here on the forums the developers at D3 contacted me and have given me my Captain America card and a couple of extras as a reward. I imagine that they had their hands full responding to people as well as rolling out the new update today. I am just grateful that I finally have Captain America on my team and I can now go back to enjoying Marvel Puzzle Quest.
  • I too received my Captain America reward today, along with the 100 hero points and 250 ISO-8 that came with. That e-mail definitely works.
  • Hello and thank you for your help. Not long after making that post here on the forums the developers at D3 contacted me and have given me my Captain America card and a couple of extras as a reward. I imagine that they had their hands full responding to people as well as rolling out the new update today. I am just grateful that I finally have Captain America on my team and I can now go back to enjoying Marvel Puzzle Quest.

    Awesome news! Glad it all worked out for you. icon_e_biggrin.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.